ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 46
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Hall of Classics>So I was kicked out of my own fantasy entity ...
Hootie 02:21 AM 10-25-2015
Made 90 great lineups this week, too ...

But, alas, was kicked out, $100 stolen, and have no idea why ....

Thread gets deleted ...

But the group doesn't realize ... Password change or not, I'm still logged in via phone app. That's right.

They let me do 6 hours worth of lineups today before, out of nowhere, I'm banned. Whatever. Right?

Hmm. Steal my $100 ..
Marcellus 09:09 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I'm talking about the banning from here.
He hasn't done anything yet to warrant it but he has no control so it will happen.
farmerchief 09:09 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
I want to be clear: I'm not taking a red cent from this. I worked all day yesterday to build great lineups and they were deleted because flop and otwp are the biggest bitches I've ever seen

Otwp left forever. Made a thread and everything.

Crazycoffey joined the group. Spent the last two weeks trying to antagonize me. Completely melts down yesterday and blames me.

Unbelievable.

P.S. I logged out of the account. Despite the constant character assassinations, I have no interest in screwing anyone over. I built a great set of lineups this week and you dipshits deleted them.

2 weeks. You have no shot without me. It won't just be, "shucks, we got unlucky!"

You're done.
Some of what you say is entirely true, you and Crazycoffey were at each others throats all week. I was going to suggest you two exchange phone numbers and just call each other and complain as long as you wanted, but keep it out of the foot ball forum.
Bob Dole 09:10 AM 10-25-2015
This is so out of character. Hootie has always gotten A's in "plays well with others" on his quarterly report card.
BigRedChief 09:10 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Wait, so if I pay $50 I get access to this shit show?

Tell me more!
It was a joke.
Marcellus 09:10 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I'm talking about the banning from here.
He hasn't done anything yet to warrant it but he has no control so it will happen.

BTW another hard rule in this was that the main forum was never supposed to get dragged into business regarding that group but of course he cant follow a single fucking rule.
DaFace 09:10 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
According to his profile, he's completely banned from CP right now.
Rams Fan 09:10 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
Some of what you say is entirely true, you and Crazycoffey were at each others throats all week. I was going to suggest you two exchange phone numbers and just call each other and complain as long as you wanted, but keep it out of the foot ball forum.
Shocking I say!
Rausch 09:11 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
You guys gave a 30 year old man with the maturity level of a 14 year old a modicum of authority over $4,900 worth of other people's money and things got ugly?
:-)
Baby Lee 09:11 AM 10-25-2015
Is it cheddar flavored?
Shrug?

SAUTO 09:12 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
We wish we wouldn't have seen it. No one should ever have read it.
If it's the big CC drama, there is NO ONE to blame for that but CC. no one would know it if he hadn't told them. It's not like they say names or anything at least afaik.

Silly to give your enemy ammo then the enemy getting banned every time using it.

It was his responsibility to keep it a "secret".

And CC seems like a baiter too. He gets drunk and comes here to push buttons sometimes.

And Hootie is really one of the worst posters here but it's not fun watching someone bait the idiot and then get him kicked off.
TimeForWasp 09:12 AM 10-25-2015
Damn it, I tried to get this thread deleted to save Hootie from himself.
Baby Lee 09:12 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Hootie Tears flavor
I prefer sea salt.
Compromise on C . . . unt Salt?
BigRedChief 09:12 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Thanks. That chain of events isn't surprising (and is what kept getting him banned for what I assume was the same issue years ago). Others would bring it up, and he just couldn't let it lie.
Yes, same issue that got him permbanned last time.
Rams Fan 09:13 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Compromise on C . . . unt Salt?
Nope.
SAUTO 09:13 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
Jesus.
Realize that is the biggest drama queen in CP saying that.
Page 9 of 46
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up