ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 61 of 78
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Claim Suggs
CaliforniaChief 03:07 PM 12-16-2019
Chiefs get Suggs, per Rapoport.

Former #AZCardinals pass-rusher Terrell Suggs was claimed by the #Chiefs, source said.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) December 16, 2019

BossChief 06:13 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
Suggs is going into the Hall of Fame and is one of the best defensive players of the last 15 years....Speaks will be out of the league in 2 years.
That last line is just as possible as him making a pro bowl during that time period.
Originally Posted by -King-:
:-) :-)
The description of Speaks being a less talented version of Suggs (an oversized DE that’s stout against the run and wins with power over speed)
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Speaks could be cut and off the roster next season
I HIGHLY doubt that.

Daly had him running with the 1s in camp.

I think if he had stayed healthy, he would have turned a big corner by now. I really hope he’s not going to come back move overweight and instead comes back with a fire in his belly. He’s flashed potential and I think physical conditioning could push his game to the level of his potential. I’m sure Daly will have him whipped into shape and unlocking his potential mid midsession next year.
Easy 6 06:15 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Troll job, bro. Don't sweat it.
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Easy there, champ. that was tongue-in-cheek; kind of a version of "you seem nice."
It’s been a tough week and I’m admittedly kinda jumpy, lol

I’ll gladly laugh at myself for getting got
Megatron96 06:30 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
It’s been a tough week and I’m admittedly kinda jumpy, lol

I’ll gladly laugh at myself for getting got
I'm still new around here so it happens to me a lot. I've learned just enough to sometimes catch myself and throw out a flippant comment just to see what happens.

As for Suggs, I don't he'll be able to help himself once he's on the field. At a certain point when a guy has been playing as long as he has, instincts just take over.
Easy 6 06:45 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I'm still new around here so it happens to me a lot. I've learned just enough to sometimes catch myself and throw out a flippant comment just to see what happens.

As for Suggs, I don't he'll be able to help himself once he's on the field. At a certain point when a guy has been playing as long as he has, instincts just take over.
Heh, yeah I got had there... everyone was so low key about it that my agitated and distracted mind didn’t register the #FakeNews :-)
jjchieffan 06:48 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Dream scenario:
  1. Browns shock the world and beat the Ravens, then Pitt does the same.
  2. Bills shock the world and beat the Pats.
  3. Chiefs get #1 seed, beat the Texans in Rd. 1
  4. Pats beat the Ravens in the other divisional game.
  5. Suggs gets to eat Brady's brains in the AFCCG.

It has been foretold!
I see little chance that the Patriots make it to the AFCCG. Especially if they don't get a bye. In your scenario, I assume you have;
1. Chiefs, 2. Ravens, 3. Patriots, 4. Texans, 5. Bills, 6. Steelers.

Steelers beat the Patriots, Bills beat the Texans.
Chiefs beat the Steelers, Bills beat the Ravens.
Chiefs beat the Bills and go to the Superbowl having not had to face the Patriots or Ravens..

Or,
Patriots beat the Steelers, Bills beat the Texans.
Chiefs beat the Bills, Ravens beat the Patriots.
Chiefs beat the Ravens, go to the Superbowl.
DJ's left nut 07:10 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
That last line is just as possible as him making a pro bowl during that time period.

The description of Speaks being a less talented version of Suggs (an oversized DE that’s stout against the run and wins with power over speed)

I HIGHLY doubt that.

Daly had him running with the 1s in camp.

I think if he had stayed healthy, he would have turned a big corner by now. I really hope he’s not going to come back move overweight and instead comes back with a fire in his belly. He’s flashed potential and I think physical conditioning could push his game to the level of his potential. I’m sure Daly will have him whipped into shape and unlocking his potential mid midsession next year.
Speaks sucks.
Tribal Warfare 07:29 PM 12-18-2019
Spoiler!

NSFW

Suggs doesn't dig the Rock in Ballers
Hammock Parties 07:50 PM 12-18-2019
mmmm, yes!

A preview of the AFC Championship game, @Ravens fans. pic.twitter.com/jcoGC9L66G

— 73 Sent (@ClayWendler) December 19, 2019

Hammock Parties 07:55 PM 12-18-2019

threebag 08:01 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
mmmm, yes!

Get this video game shit out of here. Weren’t you already told once to post the shit in the media center?
Hammock Parties 08:03 PM 12-18-2019
good vibes only
Wallcrawler 08:04 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Get this video game shit out of here. Weren’t you already told once to post the shit in the media center?

Drink flaming AIDS flavored antifreeze.
BigRedChief 08:09 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by banyon:
Can this guy still make big plays? I really haven't followed him since his Ravens days.
hes got to be better than our backup’s backup. At a minimum he will be able to give our ftontnlibecstarters a Greek during the game.
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:11 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Lighten up Frances...:-)
BossChief 08:17 PM 12-18-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Speaks sucks.
As a rookie with poor coaching, he flashed the ability to be a good player. He plays with similar style as Suggs and is built like him. But will never be as talented.

Once Speaks gets the techniques down, he’s going to be a good player. Daly seems to know exactly what he’s doing and had Speaks playing in front of KPass, Oakafor and Ogbah.
Page 61 of 78
« First < 11515758596061 6263646571 > Last »
Up