ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 152
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
Bugeater 05:31 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Dude.....everything I've seen between R8ers and Frazod hasn't been good....and that was BEFORE R8ers started going after Dane.

So....if you've got other proof.....let's see it.
Frazod liked him back when he used to piss Skip off. You know, the whole "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" type thing.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:37 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Frazod liked R8ers up until the point that he started picking on Dane. Frazod has a hair trigger for trolls. Sometimes his troll-sense even mistakes a clearly legitimate contributor to CP as a troll (e.g. vailpass). You can't be a worthless troll if you get past Frazod's troll-sense for an extended period. You can be a part-time troll, but not a worthless one.
:-) You're such a lying little cunt. Really. It's cute. I've said over and over again, and it's clear to any who read this shit, as well as the odious R8ers himself, that my problem with him stemmed 100% from his endless annoying DO YOU HAVE DEBT? HUH! DO YOU? IF YOU HAVE DEBT YOU SUCK! HOW IN DEBT ARE YOU! campaign. Really, it's that simple. Simple you should be able to figure out. I didn't get shitty with him until he got shitty with me. I've explained this several times, and you're continuing efforts to make it into something more than it is won't change anything. Although I assume you've already added R8ers to your buddy list, since you seem to automatically drop to you knees for anybody I don't like.

Everything Iowanian said about Dane's departure is accurate. I got the same e-mails, and had roughly the same conversations with him. I know his motivations, and since you don't, apparently they're none of your fucking business, little guy.

But keep lying you silly little lies. Perhaps your minions in DC will buy into them, but I doubt if anyone else will.
[Reply]
HMc 05:38 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
It's not public knowledge by any means, but there are plenty of people here that can verify that he's legit. I'm not sure what more you want, or need, to know.
Right, so the reason 80% of us think he's a cock is that we're jealous of his success, yet it's not actually known to most of us why he's apparantly successful? Got it.
[Reply]
Bugeater 05:44 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by HMc:
Right, so the reason 80% of us think he's a cock is that we're jealous of his success, yet it's not actually known to most of us why he's apparantly successful? Got it.
I'm not the one who said that. You seemed to be questioning whether that success was real or not, and that's what my response was directed towards.
[Reply]
HMc 05:46 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I'm not the one who said that. You seemed to be questioning whether that success was real or not, and that's what my response was directed towards.
My question was in the context of addressing bowener's claim.

I'd have thought that if we were all really jealous of him, then most of us would at least know what we were jealous of. Doesn't seem like that's the case.
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:47 PM 03-21-2011
:-)
[Reply]
dirk digler 05:52 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:

Everything Iowanian said about Dane's departure is accurate. I got the same e-mails, and had roughly the same conversations with him. I know his motivations, and since you don't, apparently they're none of your fucking business, little guy.
Whatever it is I hope he is alright and comes back
[Reply]
Frazod 05:54 PM 03-21-2011
Here's a breakdown of the beginning of my little spat with Delivery Boy:

I posted this in his latest debt thread:

For the love of God, give it a fucking rest, will you? :-)
This went ignored. R8ers was bickering/insulting several other members, including Dane, Dartgod and Donger. He then bragged about how he was slapping them all around.

Originally Posted by R8ers:
No meltdown here this is fun.... Dane is getting Lambasted and Rams fan is a Dick
I slapped about 10 unruly bastards off my ass at once, the only thing that can save future challengers is a Mod that hates me here
After this, I quoted one of the above posts with this:

You're not lambasting Dane. You're making a gigantic ass out of yourself, and this is coming from one of the few remaining people who get along with you.

Please stop. You have made your point. And driven it home. Again and again and again and again. Chiding an obvious millionaire who probably spends more on dining than you make in a year and certainly has professional financial advisors is just silly. Your advice is sound for people of normal means. This does not include Dane.

Enough.
This got his attention. I received this surly reply.

Fraz I like you as good as anyone here but I will respectfully ask you to leave my thread should you not like the content of it...

Seriously, you are not my dad and if people here can make threads about 400 lb men raping children or how much shit they put in a toilet a day, then surely I can make one about finances....

Love to have you with me here but if you can't thats fine.... Find someone to mentor friend, I don't need help..

Thanks
My response:

You are getting on the last nerve of everybody here, and considering how unliked you are in general, it will almost certainly end with your banning. If that's what you want, keep at it. Doesn't matter to me.
Then he posted this:

Well Frazod told me he was gonna ban me if I didn't be good :-)
This pissed me off. All I was trying to do was stop the guy from getting banned AGAIN. And he spouts off a lie about me threatening to ban him, which I can't do anyway, and was, in fact, the opposite of what I was trying to accomplish. Now I've had enough.

No, dickhead, that's not what I said. Not a mod, can't ban. But at this point I'll applaud it when somebody else does.
The reply to this:

Look asshole... Did I call you a name? are you mad because I don't see you as a forum God or something GFY :-)
And mine:

It was just friendly advice. You needn't worry about getting any more of that, douche.
It went downhill pretty quickly after that.

For the benefit of anyone who might have bought into Cheney's Little Ballwasher's bullshit, Dane and R8ers had been going around and around in this thread and earlier ones. I never said anything to R8ers about his being mean to Dane, lying about Dane, or anything else, since up until the above exchange I was cordial with both of them.

Any questions? Fuck. :-)
[Reply]
HMc 05:55 PM 03-21-2011
I wish I had the inside scoop on why he left! Please can I be included in your private email group!!
[Reply]
KCinNY 05:57 PM 03-21-2011
Never had a problem with Dane, but the whole thing doesn't add up to me.

Whenever anybody disagreed with him, his standard response was essentially a barrage of profane insults. His proud label claimed to wound vaginas since 2000. He even finished this thread's opening post with "to all the rest, fuck off and die."

His antics didn't and don't bother me...hey, it's the Chiefsplanet, home of AIDS trees and the American Hero beatdown. I love this place.

Why Dane freaked out like a little girl over some moron's pedo comments boggles my mind.
[Reply]
HMc 05:59 PM 03-21-2011
I found it unlikely that frazod ever had too much time for R8ers. That guy pissed me off and I suspect I'm considerably more tolerent than Mr PTSD
[Reply]
siberian khatru 05:59 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by KCinNY:
Why Dane freaked out like a little girl over some moron's pedo comments boggles my mind.
Only because you're not on the mailing list.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:00 PM 03-21-2011
Bug nailed it earlier when he said I liked R8ers because he aggravated the hell out of Skip. That was always his most endearing quality.
[Reply]
HMc 06:01 PM 03-21-2011
Originally Posted by KCinNY:
Never had a problem with Dane, but the whole thing doesn't add up to me.

Whenever anybody disagreed with him, his standard response was essentially a barrage of profane insults. His proud label claimed to wound vaginas since 2000. He even finished this thread's opening post with "to all the rest, **** off and die."

His antics didn't and don't bother me...hey, it's the Chiefsplanet, home of AIDS trees and the American Hero beatdown. I love this place.

He tried to swing his dick around by getting the fellow banned. Because DaFace has a life outside of CP, he wasn't sitting around waiting for emails from crybaby posters. Dane didn't get his way, his internet-pride was hurt so he legged it.

If you think about it in relation to the huge insecurity issues he had (on here at least) it isn't that surprising.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:02 PM 03-21-2011
I found it unlikely that frazod ever had too much time for R8ers. That guy pissed me off and I suspect I'm considerably more tolerent than Mr PTSD
What does "PTSD" mean?
[Reply]
Page 79 of 152
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129 > Last »
Up