ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 86 of 162
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:10 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Green Bay is gonna be the NFC team I think. Rodgers and Mahomes are on the same level rights now.
I did my picks on the NFL Predictor Machine and that's what I came up with as well.

It was Bills (#2) v the Chiefs (#1) in the AFCCG and
Packers (#2) v Saints (#1) in the NFCCG
[Reply]
staylor26 01:11 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He absolutely can if we have to sell out to stop the run. He's really good at dumping the ball off to Kamara.
Not happening buddy. Taysom Hill and that gimmicky offense will not get it done. They need Brees.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:16 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Taysom Hill finding an open man.

Riiiiiiiiight.
:-) :-)

For sure. I don't think he will carve us up or anything, but we've played some tight games with much worse teams due to some unlucky shit. Anything less than our B game could have these dudes snatch one from us in a close game.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:17 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Not happening buddy. Taysom Hill and that gimmicky offense will not get it done. They need Brees.
We'll see. I think people are dramatically underestimating how good the Saints are, even with Hill at QB.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:25 PM 12-08-2020
We'll see. I think people are dramatically underestimating how good the Saints are, even with Hill at QB.
No, I agree that they’re really good. They’re good the same way the 2019 Ravens were good. Clearly better than everybody else, but a terrible matchup when it comes to the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Azide22 01:26 PM 12-08-2020
Again, this was meaningful only in that it gives the Chiefs room to lose a game to either the Saints or Falcons.

The Bills has always been a must win game for the Steelers. If they lose to Buffalo, KC owns the 2nd tiebreaker and the only way the Steelers get the #1 seed is for KC to lose more games than they do. Nothing has changed with the Bills game.
The first paragraph is true. The second is not quite true, because of what the first implies. KC must beat Miami and Chargers or it doesn't get to 2nd tiebreaker, because Pittsburgh would win conference record tiebreaker.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:30 PM 12-08-2020
No, I agree that they’re really good. They’re good the same way the 2019 Ravens were good. Clearly better than everybody else, but a terrible matchup when it comes to the Chiefs.
The Ravens running game depends a lot on finesse at the QB position and power at the RB position.

The Saints are the opposite - power at the QB position and finesse at the RB position.

I get that one might consider them similar but they're really not. The key to shutting down the Ravens is discipline on the DL. The key to shutting down the Saints is discipline at LB.

I think that makes the Saints a tougher matchup.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:30 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by Azide22:
The first paragraph is true. The second is not quite true, because of what the first implies. KC must beat Miami and Chargers or it doesn't get to 2nd tiebreaker, because Pittsburgh would win conference record tiebreaker.
Very true.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:35 PM 12-08-2020
We aren't losing to Taysum Tebow
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 01:35 PM 12-08-2020
Interesting week coming up....Bills will be the biggest Chiefs fans around, as a Miami loss helps them in their division race. We want the Bills to beat the Steelers.

Both teams should be focused.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:37 PM 12-08-2020
Saints aren’t a great matchup for us. I don’t think our DL would get any pressure on the QB. Their OL is outstanding.

Said before that they are the Raiders with a much better defense.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:38 PM 12-08-2020
The Ravens running game depends a lot on finesse at the QB position and power at the RB position.

The Saints are the opposite - power at the QB position and finesse at the RB position.

I get that one might consider them similar but they're really not. The key to shutting down the Ravens is discipline on the DL. The key to shutting down the Saints is discipline at LB.

I think that makes the Saints a tougher matchup.
None of that is relevant to my point. They’re similar in that they can’t win passing the ball, which is what you will have to do against our offense barring them bringing their F game.

They need Brees against us. It’s really that simple.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:39 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Saints aren’t a great matchup for us. I don’t think our DL would get any pressure on the QB. Their OL is outstanding.

Carr is Peyton compared to Tebow 2. It's the opposite. We are a horrible matchuo for them. They get behind. It's over.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:41 PM 12-08-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:

While true, they aren’t a team that you have to worry about beating you deep, so unlike the Raiders, we can gameplan to defend their offense differently.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:50 PM 12-08-2020
While true, they aren’t a team that you have to worry about beating you deep, so unlike the Raiders, we can gameplan to defend their offense differently.
The problem I see is a lack of pressure which will help them keep the ball longer. I don’t see them as a problem with Taysom, but with Brees they are our toughest matchup of any playoff team should we face them.

I don’t think Brees is playing this game is he?
[Reply]
Page 86 of 162
« First < 36768283848586 8788899096136 > Last »
Up