ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 137 of 162
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Coach 10:28 PM 12-21-2020
Cross the $queelers off the list.

Buffalo is more of a threat than this paper tiger $queelers.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:34 PM 12-21-2020
The only teams that really compete with us are in the NFC since the Raiders won’t make the playoffs. That would be the Packers, Seahawks and Saints (with a healthy Brees) IMO.

Man this conference is set up for us to rule it for the next 3 years at minimum.

Who is going to stop us from going to the Super Bowl in the foreseeable future?
[Reply]
Cleavage 10:35 PM 12-21-2020
Jupiter was bigger than my tits tonight!
[Reply]
staylor26 10:37 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The only teams that really compete with us are in the NFC since the Raiders won’t make the playoffs. That would be the Packers, Seahawks and Saints (with a healthy Brees) IMO.

Man this conference is set up for us to rule it for the next 3 years at minimum.

Who is going to stop us from going to the Super Bowl in the foreseeable future?
At the moment the only team I see capable is the Bills.

But if they lose Daboll, they could struggle to continue ascending.
[Reply]
Stryker 10:37 PM 12-21-2020
It will be the Bills @ Chiefs for AFCCG. Either the Chiefs or Bills vs. Packers in the SB. Will be a tough road to #RUNITBACK Chiefs have a lot of work ahead of them!
[Reply]
carcosa 10:38 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Meh
I AM ALWAYS RIGHT!!!!!
[Reply]
staylor26 10:38 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
It will be the Bills @ Chiefs for AFCCG. Either the Chiefs or Bills vs. Packers in the SB. Will be a tough road to #RUNITBACK Chiefs have a lot of work ahead of them!
:-)

I know the Packers are the favorites in the NFC, but I don’t know how anybody can just put them in the SB after the way they’ve lost games the last 2 years.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:42 PM 12-21-2020
Get the **** out of here with this Bills mafia bullshit :-)

Watch that game again. Patrick threw the ball 26 times and we ran it 36, not counting Patrick’s 10 runs of his own.

They aren’t doing shit to us.
[Reply]
Funkstown 10:49 PM 12-21-2020
I mean all the Bills Mafia have are coked up drunken tailgates and throwing random idiots through tables.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:55 PM 12-21-2020
Get the **** out of here with this Bills mafia bullshit :-)

Watch that game again. Patrick threw the ball 26 times and we ran it 36, not counting Patrick’s 10 runs of his own.

They aren’t doing shit to us.
Eh I tend to agree but the weather wasn’t very good in that game either. It was definitely a factor.

I’m just saying the Bills are capable. That’s all.
[Reply]
Coach 11:01 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Eh I tend to agree but the weather wasn’t very good in that game either. It was definitely a factor.

I’m just saying the Bills are capable. That’s all.
Agreed. Bills are a threat, because they are capable. They're not flashy, but they're very solid. This will be likely a street fight type of a game.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:03 PM 12-21-2020
The Bills are a worse version of last years Titans bc they don’t have Derrick Henry.

We will beat them handily
[Reply]
tredadda 11:07 PM 12-21-2020
The Bills are a worse version of last years Titans bc they don’t have Derrick Henry.

We will beat them handily
No. Buffalo is better. Tennessee just got hot at the right time. Buffalo is legitimately good.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:09 PM 12-21-2020
There are no “threats” to the Chiefs except the Chiefs beating themselves.

It’s that simple.

Opposing fans and talking heads can make up any narrative they want. When KC is playing their game they are 100% unbeatable.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:11 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
There are no “threats” to the Chiefs except the Chiefs beating themselves.

It’s that simple.

Opposing fans and talking heads can make up any narrative they want. When KC is playing their game they are 100% unbeatable.
True. But if KC has on off game a team like Buffalo can come in and win. You can't say that about many teams in the league.
[Reply]
Page 137 of 162
« First < 3787127133134135136137 138139140141147 > Last »
Up