ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 154
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 02:22 PM 06-24-2008
Drive as fast as you like, just do the rest of us 2 favors:

1. Don't crash into anyone else.
2. If you feel like you are losing it, aim for the guardrail. I hate it when traffic backs up because of a body on the road. Don't inconvenience others.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:22 PM 06-24-2008
I hope someone gets the video and puts it on youtube when you hit a box turtle going that fast.
[Reply]
whatsmynameagain 02:24 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Donger:
Considering I ride 15 miles/per day, I'd say that you're mistaken.

Please note the correct spelling of "you're"
not surprising at all. does all that "riding" make scott tired?

Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Redrum_69 02:24 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by FAX:
So far, we have 5 posters willing to commit vehicular homicide on sight. Could be worse, I suppose. The Giant Toads could already be as far north as Oklahoma.

FAX

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Agarkroete_fg4.jpg
[Reply]
Donger 02:25 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain:
not surprising at all. does all that "riding" make scott tired?

Posted via Mobile Device
I'm sorry, but I don't understand your question.
[Reply]
Stinger 02:29 PM 06-24-2008
im great at drunk driver.

Well this rules out Jared Allen any other ideas on who the poster is?
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:30 PM 06-24-2008
if you are afraid of the night don't come out. hopefully if I do take anyone out its you or your family members.

Posted via Mobile Device
I hope when you get too full of Boone's farm and wind the sub-compact up to 3 digits, its only a bridge post you hit.
[Reply]
acesn8s 02:33 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by frazod:
Ask around. I really think you're missing out. :-)

That was the one knock on the vacation we took out there last year (Yosemite/Tahoe area) - the drivers were just awful. Proactively rude. Deliberately difficult. Good luck trying to merge, ever. Perhaps one driver in 20 would let you in. It's like they would anticipate my changing lanes and deliberately speed up/slow down. I've driven in Boston, New York, Philadelphia and Chicago, and all points in between, and I've never seen anything like it.

Next time I go out there, I'm renting an Abrams.
Were they rather large black women?
[Reply]
seclark 02:34 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I hope someone gets the video and puts it on youtube when you hit a box turtle going that fast.
that's a bitch doing 20.
sec
[Reply]
Braincase 02:34 PM 06-24-2008
1. I don't need a motorcycle, never did. Married 12 years with 3 kids.
2. My kids need their dad around a lot more than dad needs to get back on a motorcycle.
3. Yes, I've driven drunk, but I haven't ever since the hit and run against that dumbass riding the motorcycle going over 100 mph without a helmet. I learned my lesson.
4. When you see God, tell him I'm sorry.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:36 PM 06-24-2008
I talked to a guy who drove into a swarm of yellow jackets, and was wearing loose shorts. He said he thought he had 20-30 stings on his taters and purple Pirate/area.
[Reply]
acesn8s 02:36 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Drive as fast as you like, just do the rest of us 2 favors:

1. Don't crash into anyone else.
2. If you feel like you are losing it, aim for the guardrail. I hate it when traffic backs up because of a body on the road. Don't inconvenience others.
My brother did that once. He still ain't right.
[Reply]
acesn8s 02:37 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Stinger:
Well this rules out Jared Allen any other ideas on who the poster is?
Ted Kennedy?
[Reply]
Skip Towne 02:39 PM 06-24-2008
Vulture's IQ has to hovering around the 70 mark.
[Reply]
whatsmynameagain 02:39 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by tooge:
I take the drunk driving personally, cause some "pussy" was driving drunk and ran off the road and hit me while I was running.
too bad he wasn't going a little faster

Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 64 of 154
« First < 14546061626364 6566676874114 > Last »
Up