ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 79
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Covers you like better than the original.
BigMeatballDave 01:29 PM 09-17-2015
I don't remember if we've done this before, but if we have, bite me. :-)

Manfred Mann: Blinded by the light

Bruce Springsteen:
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:01 PM 09-07-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
Since I've been away, I haven't visited Chiefsplanet at all, Ms. Simply Red (it is "Ms", yes?) ... so this is news to me. And sad news, indeed.

I had no idea ... not sure how I feel now.

So many old friends (many featured on this thread, actually) who have gone. Sometimes, it's just too hard to take. So you try not to think about it ... and I'm honestly not sure if that's better or worse.

FAX
No I just act silly - I'm a man - quite straight - I just make dumb comments with some of the others. :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 09-07-2018, 09:02 PM
This message has been deleted by Simply Red.
Simply Red 09:07 PM 09-07-2018
FAX did you ever get into Jefferson Airplane? Just wondering - I'm really warming to them, recently.
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:13 PM 09-07-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
Dang when did Cabletech pass?
Wait...what?
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:14 PM 09-07-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Probably coming up on a year now - maybe 10 mos??? Not sure exactly - feels like just under a year.
No way. I just mentioned last month that we cut our cable and he yelled at me for it.
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:14 PM 09-07-2018
You're thinking of Psyko Tek.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:14 PM 09-07-2018
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
No way. I just mentioned last month that we cut our cable and he yelled at me for it.
Shit guys - My bad - Psycho Tek - I am so sorry for the error.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:15 PM 09-07-2018
Cable Tech is very much alive - i botched that - damn man
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:17 PM 09-07-2018
Shit guys - My bad - Psycho Tek - I am so sorry for the error.
You almost gave me The Big One with that.

[Reply]
Simply Red 09:17 PM 09-07-2018
Sorry guys - what a bad error. :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:18 PM 09-07-2018
You almost gave me The Big One with that.

Yeah Cable Tech is a FB friend - I had a misfire.
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:20 PM 09-07-2018
I haven't followed this thread closely, has this been posted?

[Reply]
Simply Red 09:27 PM 09-07-2018
I haven't followed this thread closely, has this been posted?

I'm not sure - I posted a few def tones tracks and that was about it. Maybe an old Joy Division track. Haven't been looking either.
[Reply]
FAX 09:31 PM 09-07-2018
FAX did you ever get into Jefferson Airplane? Just wondering - I'm really warming to them, recently.
LOL ... it's been so long since I've interacted with you guys, I have no damn idea who's who and which part is real or just a flashback, Mr. Simply Red. Damn.

Anyway ...

Actually, yes. Those guys and a bunch of other SF bands from that era (although I liked Garcia, I never really became a Deadhead, though). Some of their attempts reached way beyond their talent, IMO. Material that fell within their grasp and execution was far more accessible to me. The great Ed Bannon used to engineer for them. He had their number.

They were a funny gaggle ... anti-everything but loved the commerciality. I always found that odd.

FAX
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:34 PM 09-07-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
LOL ... it's been so long since I've interacted with you guys, I have no damn idea who's who and which part is real or just a flashback, Mr. Simply Red. Damn.

Anyway ...

Actually, yes. Those guys and a bunch of other SF bands from that era (although I liked Garcia, I never really became a Deadhead, though). Some of their attempts reached way beyond their talent, IMO. Material that fell within their grasp and execution was far more accessible to me. The great Ed Bannon used to engineer for them. He had their number.

They were a funny gaggle ... anti-everything but loved the commerciality. I always found that odd.

FAX
No worries. :-)

Very interesting - thanks for sharing - yeah White Rabbit is so damned good!
[Reply]
srvy 09:55 PM 09-07-2018
Loved them at airplane but they lost me at starship. Then when the great Jorma Kaukonen left I just quit listening. Jorma's guitar on White Rabbit is just haunting along with Grace vocals incredible song.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 79
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Up