ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Will he go?
RodeoPants2 11:21 AM 06-03-2020
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...wrence-douglas

What will you do if trump tries to prevent a peaceful transfer of power if he loses in November?

Originally Posted by :
Imagine that it’s November 3, 2020, and Joe Biden has just been declared the winner of the presidential election by all the major networks except for Fox News. It was a close, bitter race, but Biden appears to have won with just over 280 electoral votes.

Because Election Day took place in the middle of a second wave of coronavirus infections, turnout was historically low and a huge number of votes were cast via absentee ballot. While Biden is the presumptive winner, the electoral process was bumpy, with thousands of mail-in votes in closely fought states still waiting to be counted. Trump, naturally, refuses to concede and spends election night tweeting about how “fraudulent” the vote was.

We knew this would be coming; he’s been previewing this kind of response for a while now.

One day goes by, then a few more, and a month later Trump is still contesting the outcome, calling it “rigged” or a “Deep State plot” or whatever. Republicans, for the most part, are falling in line behind Trump. From that point forward, we’re officially in a constitutional crisis.

[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:23 AM 06-03-2020
At this point. You should probably change out your rainbow pompoms for guns and ammo
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:26 AM 06-03-2020

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:31 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...wrence-douglas

What will you do if trump tries to prevent a peaceful transfer of power if he loses in November?
Like The Rapture and the exposing of proof that Qanon is legitimate, it will never happen.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:31 AM 06-03-2020
I mean, who is going to beat him?
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:35 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:

Sit back and enjoy your meltdown.
[Reply]
BDj23 11:36 AM 06-03-2020
REEEEEEEEEE
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:36 AM 06-03-2020
Anyone that is as adamant as you about not wanting Trump to win should be shouting from the rooftops for the riots to end.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 11:39 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Anyone that is as adamant as you about not wanting Trump to win should be shouting from the rooftops for the riots to end.
I got some bad news for you conservatives:

Most Americans sympathize with protests, disapprove of Trump's response -
Originally Posted by :
NEW YORK (Reuters) - A majority of Americans sympathize with nationwide protests over the death of an unarmed black man in police custody and disapprove of President Donald Trump’s response to the unrest, according to a Reuters/Ipsos poll released on Tuesday.
Originally Posted by :
The survey conducted on Monday and Tuesday found 64% of American adults were “sympathetic to people who are out protesting right now,” while 27% said they were not and 9% were unsure.
Originally Posted by :
More than 55% of Americans said they disapproved of Trump’s handling of the protests, including 40% who “strongly” disapproved, while just one-third said they approved - lower than his overall job approval of 39%, the poll showed.

A separate Reuters/Ipsos poll found that Biden’s lead over Trump among registered voters expanded to 10 percentage points - the biggest margin since the former vice president became his party’s presumptive nominee in early April.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN239347
[Reply]
Taco John 11:42 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:

I would have been one of them. I'm very sympathetic towards the protesters. Not so much the anarchists, though.
[Reply]
neech 11:43 AM 06-03-2020
Point to the place on the doll where he touched you.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 11:43 AM 06-03-2020

:-) @ "bad news for conservatives." Dumbass, when a fake narrative with little data is allowed to dominate and leads to violence and rioting...it's bad for the country. Stop making it about liberal/con. Look at the data, and be smart enough to see how you are being lied to, dumbass.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 11:45 AM 06-03-2020

Thanks for the warning.

What about the question at hand.....what will you do given the conditions described in the article?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:51 AM 06-03-2020
Rodeopants should know by now that only right-wing baseless, super-spooky what-if scenarios are welcome here.
[Reply]
wazu 11:52 AM 06-03-2020
I guess we'd just have to crown him as Emperor Trump. I want Ivanka to be heir to the throne, though, instead of his sons.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up