ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rod Rosenstein testifies on Crossfire Hurricane Investigation
BleedingRed 08:47 AM 06-03-2020


So basically Rat Rod said he let Mueller's gang of criminals write their own scope memo, and then he signed off on it despite there being zero evidence.
[Reply]
Donger 02:29 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Uh yea it directly conflicts your beliefs there was predication to open the investigation. And no the FBI had no predication over a guy running his mouth about stuff everyone was speculating on.

This has been explained to you ad nauseum here and Rosenstein confirmed it by saying he wouldn't have signed the FISA warrants had he actually read them. (Holy shit in itself)

But you are going to do you and ignore the real truth and facts and just repeat the same regurgitated bullshit you have been regurgitating over and over from the start even when its been proven to be wrong like today and months ago.

#Wrongerstrikesagain
No it doesn't. At all.

Do you dispute this? And if so,based on what?

The Papadopoulos information triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016 by FBI agent Pete Strzok
[Reply]
Donger 02:30 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Maybe, but it was critical in maintaining it, particularly when it became obvious this was all bullshit.
No, it's not maybe.

What was all bullshit?
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:32 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
No it doesn't. At all.

Do you dispute this? And if so,based on what?

The Papadopoulos information triggered the opening of an FBI counterintelligence investigation in late July 2016 by FBI agent Pete Strzok
What part of this cant you get through your thick stupid skull? Your entire argument is based off the actions and justification by a proven dirty and corruptly biased agent. :-)

That doesn't prove it was justified in any way shape or form. Just the opposite actually.
[Reply]
Donger 02:33 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
What part of this cant you get through your thick stupid skull? Your entire argument is based off the actions and justification by a proven dirty and corruptly biased agent. :-)

That doesn't prove it was justified in any way shape or form. Just the opposite actually.
So you dispute that Papajohnpallous ran his mouth about trying to get dirt on Clinton from Russians?

Horowitz stated the opposite about bias. Did you know that?
[Reply]
Shields68 02:34 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Uh yea it directly conflicts your beliefs there was predication to open the investigation. And no the FBI had no predication over a guy running his mouth about stuff everyone was speculating on.

This has been explained to you ad nauseum here and Rosenstein confirmed it by saying he wouldn't have signed the FISA warrants had he actually read them. (Holy shit in itself)

But you are going to do you and ignore the real truth and facts and just repeat the same regurgitated bullshit you have been regurgitating over and over from the start even when its been proven to be wrong like today and months ago.

#Wrongerstrikesagain
Guess I did not hear him say that. What I heard is if the FBI told him the truth about the investigation he would not have signed it. Which McCabe ranted that he knew the truth on CNN
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:39 PM 06-03-2020
The wheels of the Dong go round and round
Round and round
Round and round
[Reply]
FAX 02:44 PM 06-03-2020
IMHO ...

(Looking past the typical DC Politic Sham sound bites.)

Rosenstein did his best to slip, dodge, and obfuscate whenever possible ... and for the most part, the committee allowed it.

Of course, in a discussion between lawyers, a direct answer to a direct question is rare.

Nonetheless, some very interesting information emerged. Not the least of which is that Rosenstein is a ponce.

"I was really, really busy at the time."
"It wasn't my job."
"I depended on others to do their job."
"Some guys I respect told me it was okay."
"I didn't know."
"I can't comment because I've been retired for 13 months."

Oh ... and one of my favorites ...

"Authority isn't the same as responsibility."

I don't care what your politics are, that is some ridiculous shit, right there.

My maid has more backbone and professionalism and rectitude.

FAX
[Reply]
Donger 02:44 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The wheels of the Dong go round and round
Round and round
Round and round
Just facts, friend.
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:50 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
So you dispute that Papajohnpallous ran his mouth about trying to get dirt on Clinton from Russians?

Horowitz stated the opposite about bias. Did you know that?
Here you say "trying" again, when that isn't true. We've talked about this.
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:51 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Just facts, friend.
No.
[Reply]
Donger 02:52 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Here you say "trying" again, when that isn't true. We've talked about this.
We have? Sorry, I don't recall that, but you think he wasn't trying to get dirt from Mifsud and the Russian "niece"?
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:56 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
We have? Sorry, I don't recall that, but you think he wasn't trying to get dirt from Mifsud and the Russian "niece"?
Yes, in this very thread.

From my understanding he didn't set up the meeting and he didn't even know the "niece" was going to be at the meeting until it started. I think you're letting your preconceptions cloud the facts that we know.
[Reply]
Donger 02:59 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Yes, in this very thread.

From my understanding he didn't set up the meeting and he didn't even know the "niece" was going to be at the meeting until it started. I think you're letting your preconceptions cloud the facts that we know.
Which post(s) in this very thread?

Do you acknowledge that Mifsud told Papjohnpapolus about the Russians possessing "dirt" on then-candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of"thousands of emails"?
[Reply]
Shields68 03:09 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
So you dispute that Papajohnpallous ran his mouth about trying to get dirt on Clinton from Russians?

Horowitz stated the opposite about bias. Did you know that?
Not sure he stated the opposite. Think he concluded that Page and Strzok were biased. There were more senior people involved and he did not see any documentary or testimonial evidence the senior members were politically biased. Roughly translated they were not stupid enough to put it in writing on company equipment like the first two.

But that is a far cry of saying point blank they were not biased. I mean his investigation is limited to interviewing current FBI employees and looking at company documents. But it is interesting that most all of the actors we are talking about got fired for cause. Further someone involved was making timely leaks to hurt the Trump team. Which seems to point towards bias but is also evidence Horowitz could not look at.
[Reply]
MagicHef 03:09 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Which post(s) in this very thread?

Do you acknowledge that Mifsud told Papjohnpapolus about the Russians possessing "dirt" on then-candidate Hillary Clinton in the form of"thousands of emails"?
Post #15.

Yes.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up