ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rod Rosenstein testifies on Crossfire Hurricane Investigation
BleedingRed 08:47 AM 06-03-2020


So basically Rat Rod said he let Mueller's gang of criminals write their own scope memo, and then he signed off on it despite there being zero evidence.
[Reply]
Donger 01:06 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
How can anyone still think the Mueller hoax was legitimate?
How do you define "Mueller hoax"? Please be specific.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:07 PM 06-03-2020
Dont feed the ?onger
[Reply]
morphius 01:07 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Huh? There was plenty to investigate, including Lyin' Junior's admitted desire to also get dirt on Clinton from Russians, while being told that the Russian government wanted his father to win. He "loved" it, in fact.

That's the definition of counterintelligence.
You mean the Fusion GPS agent, posing as a Russian with data, that only talked about adoption, then immediately reported back to Fusion? Exciting stuff there, honey trap with a bag full of fail.
[Reply]
morphius 01:09 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by morphius:
You mean the Fusion GPS agent, posing as a Russian with data, that only talked about adoption, then immediately reported back to Fusion? Exciting stuff there, honey trap with a bag full of fail.
And I should add, but somehow using a British spy, getting data from Russian intelligence was just ignored completely?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 01:09 PM 06-03-2020
We were doing so good an hour ago.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:10 PM 06-03-2020
None of this will lead to anything unfortunately.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:10 PM 06-03-2020

.@PressSec blasts Rod Rosenstein for not reading the Carter Page FISA warrant application in full and signing it anyway. pic.twitter.com/Uny0PgRBJm

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) June 3, 2020

[Reply]
Chief Northman 01:15 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
All it's going to take is one bit of proof, and Rosenstein's going down.





So, for his sake, he'd better be telling the truth. Hell will have no fury like a Lindsey Graham scorned.
Are you joking?
Graham is the biggest pussy in DC.
[Reply]
Donger 01:16 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by morphius:
You mean the Fusion GPS agent, posing as a Russian with data, that only talked about adoption, then immediately reported back to Fusion? Exciting stuff there, honey trap with a bag full of fail.
She had worked for Fusion previously, yes.

How do you know she reported back to Fusion after the TT meeting? I haven't heard that. Are you suggesting that she arranged the TT meeting at Fusion's behest?

None of that changes what Lyin' Junior did, of course.
[Reply]
Donger 01:17 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by morphius:
And I should add, but somehow using a British spy, getting data from Russian intelligence was just ignored completely?
Ignored by who?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:19 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Huh? There was plenty to investigate, including Lyin' Junior's admitted desire to also get dirt on Clinton from Russians, while being told that the Russian government wanted his father to win. He "loved" it, in fact.

That's the definition of counterintelligence.
Yes, we know your official line. We also know by the time Meuller was assigned to investigate that your favorite Dossier was totally bunk, and that they also knew there was no collusion.

You refuse to acknowledge the facts of the situation.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:20 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Are you joking?
Graham is the biggest pussy in DC.
That's just it. He's carrying a big ol' bucket of water for Rosenstein


Sen. @LindseyGrahamSC: "Carter page was no more a Russian Agent than I am a Chinese Astronaut" pic.twitter.com/WEoFD2fU1Z

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) June 3, 2020



If evidence comes out that Rosenstein was in on this, Graham's a laughingstock everyone in the country. And, if that happens, Rosenstein's going to pay for it.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:20 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Dingaling:
Ignored by who?
By you.
[Reply]
Donger 01:22 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Yes, we know your official line. We also know by the time Meuller was assigned to investigate that your favorite Dossier was totally bunk, and that they also knew there was no collusion.

You refuse to acknowledge the facts of the situation.
Mueller was appointed in May 2017. What makes you claim that they knew there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government in May 2017?

No, the Steele Dossier isn't complete bunk. This has been argued many times.
[Reply]
Donger 01:23 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
By you.
I'm well-aware that Steele used Russian agents and sources to collect his information.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up