ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Rod Rosenstein testifies on Crossfire Hurricane Investigation
BleedingRed 08:47 AM 06-03-2020

So basically Rat Rod said he let Mueller's gang of criminals write their own scope memo, and then he signed off on it despite there being zero evidence.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:50 AM 06-03-2020
What a twat
[Reply]
Pennywise 08:50 AM 06-03-2020
Here are the 10 most important questions those senators are likely to set out to answer:

Did Rosenstein read the FISA warrant renewal he signed in summer 2017 against Page, review any evidence supporting it, or ask the FBI any questions about the case before affixing his signature?

Does the former No. 2 DOJ official now believe the FISA was so flawed that it should never have been submitted to the court? Does he regret signing it?

Given what he now knows about flaws with the Steele dossier and FBI probe, would Rosenstein have appointed Robert Mueller as the Russia Special Counsel if given a do-over?

Did Rosenstein engage in a conversation with FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe in 2017 about wearing a wire on President Trump as part of a plot to remove the 45th president from office under the 25th Amendment?

Who drafted and provided the supporting materials that Rosenstein used to create the scope of investigation memos that guided Mueller's probe?

Does Rosenstein have any concerns about the conduct of fired FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Director Andrew McCabe as he looks back on their tenure and in light of the new evidence that has surfaced?

When did Rosenstein learn that the CIA had identified Page as one of its assets ruling out he was a Russian spy and that information in Steele's dossier used in the FISA warrant had been debunked or linked to Russian disinformation?

Does Rosenstein believe the FISA court was intentionally misled, or can the glaring missteps be explained by bureaucratic bungling?

What culpability does Rosenstein assign to himself for the failures in the Russia case he supervised, and what other people does he blame?

Does the former deputy attorney general believe anyone in the Russia case should face criminal charges?

https://justthenews.com/accountabili...rod-rosenstein
[Reply]
Donger 08:55 AM 06-03-2020
I forget. Do Trumpers support Rosenstein or not?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:03 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
I forget. Do Trumpers support Rosenstein or not?
I forget do you believe this Russian investigation was predicated on actual evidence or not?
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:05 AM 06-03-2020
All bullshit. These R assholes won’t do a thing. Lindsey Graham is the biggest pussy in Washington. They will sell Trump down the river to try and save their own skins.
[Reply]
Donger 09:05 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I forget do you believe this Russian investigation was predicated on actual evidence or not?
Of course. I agree with Nunes that it was initiated because a Trump campaign member bragged about trying to get dirt on Clinton from Russians.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:11 AM 06-03-2020
Of course. I agree with Nunes that it was initiated because a Trump campaign member bragged about trying to get dirt on Clinton from Russians.
So you agree that there was zero evidence to support launching any investigation.

Thank you,

You may now leave the thread, please do not return.
[Reply]
Donger 09:15 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
So you agree that there was zero evidence to support launching any investigation.

Thank you,

You may now leave the thread, please do not return.
No, there was sufficient evidence to launch the counterintelligence investigation.

I think I'll stay, thanks.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:47 AM 06-03-2020
Understand...let there be no doubt...Rod is the smartest person in that room and they have not been able to come close to tripping him up...either side...one way or another.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:52 AM 06-03-2020
No, there was sufficient evidence to launch the counterintelligence investigation.

I think I'll stay, thanks.
A preliminary investigation maybe, but it quickly became clear there was nothing to investigate. So a continuing investigation had no sufficient evidence.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:54 AM 06-03-2020
Hawley is giving him a run for his money, though.
[Reply]
Donger 09:54 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
A preliminary investigation maybe, but it quickly became clear there was nothing to investigate. So a continuing investigation had no sufficient evidence.
Huh? There was plenty to investigate, including Lyin' Junior's admitted desire to also get dirt on Clinton from Russians, while being told that the Russian government wanted his father to win. He "loved" it, in fact.

That's the definition of counterintelligence.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:58 AM 06-03-2020
When you watch these things...it's less about what they say and what the do while they are saying it. Due to Hawley's questioning Rod was pounding the table, which indicates an emotional response or a lack of control.

Rod admitted he was accountable for the improper FISA app for Carter Page. He also stated that the investigating agent is responsible for the content. Rod says he was responsible for the process, and they he did not fully read the request (that get this...was a wire tap on a Trump Campaign Associate). He didn't fully read that one. Strange.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:10 AM 06-03-2020
I don't think that's accurate. Popadopoulos told the Aussies that he had been told Russia had the emails. I haven't seen anything that indicates "trying" or "bragging" to be involved.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Up