ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Hillary has to testify
tatorhog 10:19 PM 06-02-2020
A federal judge Monday ordered Hillary Clinton to testify at a deposition for a lawsuit related to her use of a private email computer server for official business while working as secretary of State in the Obama administration.

http://www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/03/02/h...dge-rules.html

Seems convenient this didnít get much headlines due to the diversionary riots and bigger headlines
[Reply]
tatorhog 06:01 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
PUBLISHED MON, MAR 2 2020 3:28 PM EST

dumbass
I did cite the wrong article. Doesnít change whatís happening

Hillary Clinton's court hearing regarding her leaked emails is CONVENIENTLY and SILENTLY happening in the midst of all this chaos! pic.twitter.com/7BjDJ6M1zb

— Tristan Reynolds (@tristanreynoldz) June 2, 2020

[Reply]
neech 06:41 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
There's also some hot spots internationally like some conflict between China and India. Trump is working on it, but not the media.
I doubt Trump can do much about the on going border dispute between the two nations, Trump should concern himself more with China/Hong Kong situation.

Trump should've told the Modi to get out of Kasmir when he was there back in February. I can't see how he wouldn't have addressed that issue.
[Reply]
ChiTown 07:30 AM 06-03-2020
Why in the f do people still care about Hilary Clinton? This is so stupid. I'll be more happy when the Clinton's are completely out of the news cycles for good.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 07:32 AM 06-03-2020
HDS
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:41 AM 06-03-2020
you won't see her protesting that's for sure

coward

what was it she called black people? animals?
[Reply]
Pennywise 07:48 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
you won't see her protesting that's for sure

coward

what was it she called black people? animals?
Super predators.
[Reply]
tatorhog 07:52 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Why in the f do people still care about Hilary Clinton? This is so stupid. I'll be more happy when the Clinton's are completely out of the news cycles for good.
because there's a very good chance that she's done A LOT of illegal things and some people still believe in justice.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:05 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Over/under on the "I can't recall/remember" answers?

If we make it a drinking game, it'll probably end up with every person on the planet dead of alcohol poisoning.
Throw in a few "what difference does it make at this point" answers, she's good at those.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:19 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
because there's a very good chance that she's done A LOT of illegal things and some people still believe in justice.
There's a better than good chance that politicians do illegal things all the time. She'll never be found guilty of anything. She's a ****ing Clinton - they're made of Teflon. This will be a monumental waste of time and money - much like the years of Russia Collusion BS. I wish we could all move on to making our Country a better place to live vs constantly trying to settle old debts.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:25 AM 06-03-2020
There's a better than good chance that politicians do illegal things all the time. She'll never be found guilty of anything. She's a ****ing Clinton - they're made of Teflon. This will be a monumental waste of time and money - much like the years of Russia Collusion BS. I wish we could all move on to making our Country a better place to live vs constantly trying to settle old debts.
I understand your perspective. I get the sentiment. I wish it could be that way.

But she clearly committed illegal acts and admitted to them.

Not pursuing it is a complete lack of equality

You support equality right?

When people feel or perceive a lack of equality it leads to lack of faith and satisfaction with the system. A system with no faith is no system at all.

It's not just Clinton on trial here, it's the system too. Everyone should support Clinton having her day in court. If one believes she did nothing wrong then one should welcome the opportunity to demonstrate that under oath, in public, and in front of God (or whatever you believe).
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:40 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
I understand your perspective. I get the sentiment. I wish it could be that way.

But she clearly committed illegal acts and admitted to them.

Not pursuing it is a complete lack of equality

You support equality right?

When people feel or perceive a lack of equality it leads to lack of faith and satisfaction with the system. A system with no faith is no system at all.

It's not just Clinton on trial here, it's the system too. Everyone should support Clinton having her day in court. If one believes she did nothing wrong then one should welcome the opportunity to demonstrate that under oath, in public, and in front of God (or whatever you believe).
Sure, I believe in equality. The difference is, this will be a dog & pony show to score political points. Period. If that's "equality" in your mind, great. To me, it's a waste of time, because NOTHING of consequence will come of this, IMO.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 08:50 AM 06-03-2020
Sure, I believe in equality. The difference is, this will be a dog & pony show to score political points. Period. If that's "equality" in your mind, great. To me, it's a waste of time, because NOTHING of consequence will come of this, IMO.
Which can be an illustration of a lack of faith in the system. You are already there, and you are more than probably right. It's not a criminal case though...it's a civil one.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:05 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Which can be an illustration of a lack of faith in the system. You are already there, and you are more than probably right. It's not a criminal case though...it's a civil one.
You can say that again. I don't mince my words on this topic. I'm jaded as hell about all three branches of Government. I lost faith in the entire system a long time ago. It's unfortunate, but it's a part of who I am now. Don't get me wrong, though. I'm not some "**** the Gub'ment", gun-totin 'Billy that spends his life complaining about how the System is ruining our lives. I can completely manage my life no matter who is in office. I did just fine with Obama and his 8 years as I have with Trump in his 3.5. What grinds my gears these days is wasting the people's resources - both time and money. It has made me more of a "let's look forward" guy, than a "lets revisit the past" guy. Rightly or wrongly, that's where I am at.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up