ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Inconvenient Truth about Policing
baitism 02:26 PM 06-02-2020
I went and verified the data. It's almost like the media has an agenda that isn't backed up in facts.

In 2019, for every 10,000 black people arrested for violent crime, 3 are killed.
For every 10,000 white people arrested for violent crime, 4 are killed.

19 white people were unarmed, 9 black people were unarmed.

So 5.1% of white people killed were unarmed (19 out of 370)
and 3.8% of black suspects killed were unarmed (9 out of 235)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...hootings-2019/
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:36 PM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Yeah broken record, we're all extremely well aware of the lens you see every single thing in your life through.

Maybe someday your balls will drop and you'll grow up. Pardon me if I don't hold my breath, mmmkay?

Lifeís way too short to be a Kuck, bro.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:37 PM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Sometimes, but definitely not in this case. Just a conviction for 3rd degree murder would suffice. Would you be opposed to that conviction? Do you think there is enough evidence to get that conviction?
Why don't you wait for all, and I mean, all facts to come out before you predetermine what degree of murder it is. That will be in the trial.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:47 PM 06-02-2020
Look at these kucks

[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 12:05 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Why don't you wait for all, and I mean, all facts to come out before you predetermine what degree of murder it is. That will be in the trial.
So you donít think there is enough evidence in the video alone to convict him of a depraved indifference homicide? The video would be enough for me to say thatís justifiable. What facts do you think could come out that would go against that?
[Reply]
Setsuna 12:32 AM 06-03-2020
So you donít think there is enough evidence in the video alone to convict him of a depraved indifference homicide? The video would be enough for me to say thatís justifiable. What facts do you think could come out that would go against that?
Let the legal system do its job. This kind of stupid reactionary Andy stuff is what allowed the Salem Witch Trials to happen.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 01:02 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Let the legal system do its job. This kind of stupid reactionary Andy stuff is what allowed the Salem Witch Trials to happen.
The legal system has continually failed in cases like this. There have been 3 convicted murder charges since 2005 by an on-duty police officer. Youíre delusional if you think thatís proportionally accurate to the number of police shootings and arrests. The system needs to stop protecting shitty cops. Other cops need to speak out against shitty cops. More murder convictions in trials like this are crucial to a better America.
[Reply]
scho63 01:58 AM 06-03-2020
FACT: 100% of all people murdered are killed by someone
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 02:10 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Look at these kucks

I seriously feel like I need to snap white people out of their collective hypnosis.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:48 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
I seriously feel like I need to snap white people out of their collective hypnosis.

Whites are a conquered race. I think everyone knows that, whether or not they admit it.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:04 AM 06-03-2020
Whites are a conquered race. I think everyone knows that, whether or not they admit it.
No.

White elites firmly in control. Other stratifications of white society, maybe so....
[Reply]
BDj23 11:37 AM 06-03-2020
Show of hands: How many of you know the name Duncan Lemp? (without Google)
[Reply]
BigRichard 11:41 AM 06-03-2020
The legal system has continually failed in cases like this. There have been 3 convicted murder charges since 2005 by an on-duty police officer. Youíre delusional if you think thatís proportionally accurate to the number of police shootings and arrests. The system needs to stop protecting shitty cops. Other cops need to speak out against shitty cops. More murder convictions in trials like this are crucial to a better America.
Then all of this should be about police brutality, not anything to do with racism.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:43 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Show of hands: How many of you know the name Duncan Lemp? (without Google)

I do......
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 12:20 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Then all of this should be about police brutality, not anything to do with racism.
Your choice where you get your news from to spin that angle. It’s definitely still a police brutality case for most people. That’s what the meaning of “no justice, no peace” is. If you can bring some more victims of any race into the picture I’m all for it. Point them out. Unfortunately most of these controversial ones involve the black race, though, so you’ll have a tough time trying to prove that racism isn’t intertwined.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 12:24 PM 06-03-2020
40 million Poles, Hungarians, Serbians, Croatians, Bulgarians, and Russians strongly disagree with you.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up