ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The Inconvenient Truth about Policing
baitism 02:26 PM 06-02-2020
I went and verified the data. It's almost like the media has an agenda that isn't backed up in facts.

In 2019, for every 10,000 black people arrested for violent crime, 3 are killed.
For every 10,000 white people arrested for violent crime, 4 are killed.

19 white people were unarmed, 9 black people were unarmed.

So 5.1% of white people killed were unarmed (19 out of 370)
and 3.8% of black suspects killed were unarmed (9 out of 235)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...hootings-2019/
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:52 PM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Yes it is.
You're right. It's about race - specifically blacks. Since they've been sucking on the welfare programs, they've deteriorated quickly. Today, 70% of all blacks don't have a father figure. 70%. No wonder they act like they do.

Clay meant to say that it's not about racism.

But it IS about the black race.
[Reply]
BigRichard 04:43 PM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by burt:
Please forgive me...it was accredited. And from the same source...

"Although half of the people shot and killed by police are white, black Americans are shot at a disproportionate rate. They account for less than 13 percent of the U.S. population, but are killed by police at more than twice the rate of white Americans."

However, my first statement is true... stats will give you what you ask. If you research killed during arrest, or simply killed by police, you will get significantly different numbers.
Do you know the disproportionate interactions that black people have with police?

Would you say that males(no race) are targeted by police? If I recall, last I looked up the stats it was like 95% of police shooting involved males. I may have to double check that but I think that is really close.

If that number is correct or close to correct would you say males are targeted by police or would you say that is because more males do things that cause the police to shoot them vs women and/or they have a lot more violent interactions with them?

Edit: I think I was pretty spot on actually
https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ice-by-gender/
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:50 PM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is not, and has never been about race.

Race was used as a battering ram for terrorists to try and destroy America from the inside out.

Not on Trump's watch, baby.
They're not terrorists; they're neoliberals.


Well, most of them anyway.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:52 PM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
This data doesnít show anything about the conviction rates of the police officers in murder cases while on-duty. Do you think theyíll actually get Chauvin on the murder charge or do you think the union will put another murderer back on the streets?
Great. So the protests that turn to riots every night will last until Chauvin maybe gets convicted?
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 04:59 PM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Great. So the protests that turn to riots every night will last until Chauvin maybe gets convicted?
Yes, there will definitely be protests until then. I doubt they turn to riots for that long though. Most of the antifa kids probably have summer plans at their daddyís lake house.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:21 PM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
So I guess black people should just calm down.
^ignorance^

He's been fired. They aren't putting him back on the street, the entire Dem leadership already failed to kick him to the curb for prior instances.
[Reply]
burt 05:24 PM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Do you know the disproportionate interactions that black people have with police?
no

Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Would you say that males(no race) are targeted by police?
no

Originally Posted by BigRichard:
If I recall, last I looked up the stats it was like 95% of police shooting involved males. I may have to double check that but I think that is really close.

If that number is correct or close to correct would you say males are targeted by police or would you say that is because more males do things that cause the police to shoot them vs women and/or they have a lot more violent interactions with them?
Yes, the latter....
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:16 PM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
^ignorance^

He's been fired. They aren't putting him back on the street, the entire Dem leadership already failed to kick him to the curb for prior instances.
Please direct me to the republican leadership thatís convicted an officer for murdering a black victim of this is a simple left and right issue.
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:54 PM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by burt:
no



no



Yes, the latter....

Now does that same line of reasoning also work for black interactions with police vs white interactions with police? Does that fact that you have more violent interactions (proportionately) between police and black men not skew the data you are trying to present as some form of truth?

So the better way to look at things is "per capita". When you are comparing apples to apples you see the death rate doesn't support the agenda they are pushing.

If you want to argue about why the number of interactions are high that is another debate all together. We are talking about deaths at the hands of police and the data isn't there for them to argue it.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:00 PM 06-02-2020
This is about trying to divide us, race is just one of the many ways.

To keep us infighting with each other instead uniting and fighting our real, common enemy.
[Reply]
HUMONGOUS BONEREATER 08:04 PM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
So I guess black people should just calm down. The system will work itself out like itís always done in the past and send them to another precinct. The ďdataĒ only shows one police officer was convicted of murder in Minnesotaís entire history for an on duty murder. Iím sure you can guess the race of the officer and victim. Not defending that officers actions, just pointing out that the data goes deeper than the arrests and shootings. Until actual justice is brought to one of these officers youíre going to see people upset.
Justice=electric chair.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:13 PM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
This is about trying to divide us, race is just one of the many ways.

To keep us infighting with each other instead uniting and fighting our real, common enemy.
No. Itís about race.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:25 PM 06-02-2020
The assumption is blacks are just betfooled by communists to fan the flames but the assumption is probably wrong. Perhaps blacks know itís bullshit but they want to dominate us, whitey.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:02 PM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
No. Itís about race.
Yeah broken record, we're all extremely well aware of the lens you see every single thing in your life through.

Maybe someday your balls will drop and you'll grow up. Pardon me if I don't hold my breath, mmmkay?
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 09:04 PM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Justice=electric chair.
Sometimes, but definitely not in this case. Just a conviction for 3rd degree murder would suffice. Would you be opposed to that conviction? Do you think there is enough evidence to get that conviction?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up