ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 22
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>The secret war against Antifa
Hammock Parties 08:08 AM 06-02-2020
All of a sudden the videos of guys breaking sidewalks for makeshift rocks, and buildings burning down, police precincts being assaulted, has all but stopped.

It's been replaced with videos of little bitches being hauled off to jail and photos of mysterious "protest gear" that police have recovered.

The Antifa kid who police say incited riot in Pittsburgh has been arrested and watching him turn himself in with mommy and daddy is the absolute greatest thing on the internet today.pic.twitter.com/pTZUPV9XZL

— Jason Howerton (@jason_howerton) June 1, 2020


I'm guessing there's a lot more going on behind the scenes.

Thread

Things are not as they seem.

That was a snatch-and-grab team.https://t.co/7RvZa7LMqx

— Carlos Osweda (@COsweda) June 1, 2020


This whole thread just about this one incident is very eye opening.

More muscle comes in from the left to take the rock hammer, and the team leader puts Antifa in a headlock.

Look how CALM the team leader is. pic.twitter.com/3ycsUKz5WB

— Carlos Osweda (@COsweda) June 1, 2020


But there is more, much more. If you noticed the internet going out last night, or a sudden drop in traffic/noise in your city...there's a reason why.

America defeated an international terrorist organization. And no one knew about it.

These are just highlights, you should read this guy's ENTIRE timeline.

Thread

Just this second, everything went back to normal.

Civilian air traffic resumed, and the freight trains started blowing their horns again.

For about two and a half hours, absolutely everything was gone.

Total silence. pic.twitter.com/x0icV97FDy

— Carlos Osweda (@COsweda) June 2, 2020


Whatever happened is over.

While leftists blather in outrage, the hunt has already begun.

And there's no evidence whatsoever that it's on.

I always wondered what we could pull off when it became really necessary.

Well, I wonder no longer.

— Carlos Osweda (@COsweda) June 2, 2020


Whatever happened in my city tonight went off without a hitch.

States are no match for the federal government.

Our citizens deserve PROTECTION.

If the governors won't offer it, Trump will.

What's the problem?

— Carlos Osweda (@COsweda) June 2, 2020


Maybe they were told to set up a city wide perimeter, and the hunters just went into the next and ended a major problem.

I just had a thought:

What if the ass-kissing of "protestors" was strategic distraction?

Because Riverside isn't known for emasculated cops.

— Carlos Osweda (@COsweda) June 2, 2020


A multiengine fixed-wing turboprop.

That's a new one.

Flying away.

I wonder if they used an AC-130?

— Carlos Osweda (@COsweda) June 2, 2020


AND.

We also use our international terrorism lass against al-Qaeda AFFILIATES.

Say goodbye to every single black-clad masked anarchist in the country.

And everyone who funds them.

— Carlos Osweda (@COsweda) June 1, 2020


I'm sure they weren't given details.

But my guess is that a 12-man team could clean a city in one night.

I'm talking trigger pullers.

If they had aerial surveillance platforms and a support team, you bet.

The arsonists were all out and about.

— Carlos Osweda (@COsweda) June 1, 2020


Whatever happens, just remember:

It was stopped in ONE NIGHT.

No fictional scenario could ever match that.

END

— Carlos Osweda (@COsweda) June 1, 2020


America won. You have heard the last of Antifa.






[Reply]
Rausch 10:11 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You don't seem to understand it doesn't matter who does this.

Antifa, far-right imposters, far-left insurgents from foreign countries, crips and bloods.

They are all enemies of America.
This.

We have socialists who want a Gestapo America. America's enemies clearly wouldn't mind a civil war and neither would legitimate Islamic terrorists.

America needs to continue to keep improving as a nation - not restart with a proven failed method built on envy and hate...
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:19 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Rausch:
America needs to continue to keep improving as a nation - not restart with a proven failed method built on envy and hate...


What are you talking about?
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:58 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by neech:
You'd think they would be a little more inconspicuous about it.
lol jfc

Is there some nutcase that fucks farm animals and loves to read, step off of that thing? :-)
[Reply]
Cosmos 11:21 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You don't seem to understand it doesn't matter who does this.

Antifa, far-right imposters, far-left insurgents from foreign countries, crips and bloods.

They are all enemies of America.
With the exception of your thread title, and nearly every post, you seem to indicate a particular entity being responsible.

Wait for facts, not twitter threads or Facebook posts.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:47 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
With the exception of your thread title, and nearly every post, you seem to indicate a particular entity being responsible.

Wait for facts, not twitter threads or Facebook posts.
Antifa is a catchall term for all the players involved. Don't get it twisted.

Also, use your brain instead of waiting for "facts" from the MSM.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:48 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Antifa is a catchall term for all the players involved. Don't get it twisted.

Also, use your brain instead of waiting for "facts" from the MSM.
If you used your brain, this thread would never have been posted.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:50 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
If you used your brain, this thread would never have been posted.

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:52 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
No need to investigate, your mom can provide DNA evidence. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:53 AM 06-03-2020
No need to obfuscate the issue. We know what your end goal is. To demonize cops and the government.

Federal agents aren't at the quiktrip in Kansas City last night because of BLM.

Get a clue.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:57 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We know what your end goal is. To demonize cops and the government.
Maybe you should have your sexuality investigated. That much drama usually involves a mesh tank top and anal fisting.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:58 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Maybe you should have your sexuality investigated. That much drama usually involves a mesh tank top and anal fisting.
I'm a homelandsexual.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:01 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I'm a homelandsexual.
Sure you are.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:02 PM 06-03-2020
Why do you think FBI agents are combing the country?

Because of some guys knocking over a 7-11?

K.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:04 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Why do you think FBI agents are combing the country?

Because of some guys knocking over a 7-11?

K.
Why do you think FBI agents would be involved in a "secret war"?

Not that the existence of a "secret war" has been proven at all.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:07 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Why do you think FBI agents would be involved in a "secret war"?
What do you think the FBI even does?

:-)

To be clear, it's not just the FBI. Every federal law enforcement agency is probably pitching in.

This is war.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 22
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up