ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Police, National Guard sweep protesters from Lafayette Square ahead of curfew
RodeoPants2 06:08 PM 06-01-2020
I welcome all libertarians and lovers of freedom and our first amendment rights to the resistance. Those of you who think looting is a capital offense or that the right to assemble is subject to the whims of the government are welcome to move to Russia or China.

Originally Posted by :
With 20 minutes left until the District’s 7 p.m. curfew, authorities set off a series of explosions in the middle of a crowd in Lafayette Square, some landing right at protesters’ feet, before forcing demonstrators from the park. President Trump later walked across the area to visit historic St. John’s Episcopal Church, which was damaged in a fire set Sunday.

Trump said he was taking “swift and decisive action to protect our great capital, Washington, D.C. What happened last night was a total disgrace. As we speak, I am dispatching thousands and thousands of heavily armed soldiers, military personnel and law enforcement officers to stop the rioting, looting, vandalism, assaults and the wanton destruction of property. We are putting everybody on warning, our 7 o’clock curfew will be strictly enforced.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...d-white-house/
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:52 AM 06-03-2020
:-) Schadenfreude :-)

Watching moonbats burn their cities to the ground.

:-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:38 PM 06-07-2020

AG Barr just told Margaret Brennan that the plan to expand the perimeter was set by the Park Police on Sunday night and approved by him Monday morning. The order was communicated at 2 pm to the Park Police -- unrelated to any photo op for Trump...

— Jonathan Turley (@JonathanTurley) June 7, 2020

AG Bill Barr: One of the Media's 'Big Lies' that Lafayette Park Protesters Were Peaceful https://t.co/PsOTbcUGlu

— Joel B. Pollak (@joelpollak) June 7, 2020

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:25 PM 06-07-2020
holy fuck

Originally Posted by :
BARR: All I heard- all I heard was comments about how peaceful protesters were. I didn’t hear about the fact that there were 150 law enforcement officers injured and many taken to the hospital with concussions. So it wasn’t a peaceful protest. We had to get control over Lafayette Park, and we had to do it as soon as we were able to do that.

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:36 PM 06-07-2020
You clowns just continue to take barr/trump/cops words at face value despite them lying over and over and over.

It's pitiful.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:40 PM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
You clowns just continue to take barr/trump/cops words at face value despite them lying over and over and over.

It's pitiful.
Did you even watch the video from that day?

Rockets being fired at cops.

You are being obtuse. Barr is an honorable man. That's why the leftist efforts to get him out completely and utterly failed. You can't take down an honorable man.

Same goes for Flynn.
[Reply]
penchief 02:42 PM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Did you even watch the video from that day?

Rockets being fired at cops.

You are being obtuse. Barr is an honorable man. That's why the leftist efforts to get him out completely and utterly failed. You can't take down an honorable man.

Same goes for Flynn.
Actually, maybe you aren't better than this. Truth > lies.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:46 PM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by penchief:
Actually, maybe you aren't better than this. Truth > lies.
Sure, rockets were not fired at cops.

That was CGI.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 02:50 PM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:

It's pitiful.
Dummy.

Your CNN lens is limited. Imagine being this stupid.
[Reply]
penchief 02:53 PM 06-07-2020
Sure, rockets were not fired at cops.

That was CGI.
If I see it reported by a reputable site I will reevaluate what I think I know. That said, there was no reason to engage them in the first place. It was completely peaceful up until that point. Was a photo op really worth risking someone getting hurt or killed?

I hope you realize how ridiculous Trump looked holding that bible up and scowling. What exactly was he trying to prove? Surely, you know that is not normal. That is a moment in which Trump shows just how unhinged he really is.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:58 PM 06-07-2020
Why do you need someone to "report" that rockets were fired at police?

WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 03:14 PM 06-07-2020
If I see it reported by a reputable site I will reevaluate what I think I know. That said, there was no reason to engage them in the first place. It was completely peaceful up until that point. Was a photo op really worth risking someone getting hurt or killed?

I hope you realize how ridiculous Trump looked holding that bible up and scowling. What exactly was he trying to prove? Surely, you know that is not normal. That is a moment in which Trump shows just how unhinged he really is.
Yeah that was his Dukakis / tank moment
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:43 PM 06-07-2020

You don't have to be a political idiot. You choose to be one.
[Reply]
penchief 03:54 PM 06-07-2020
Why do you need someone to "report" that rockets were fired at police?

WATCH THE ****ING VIDEO.
I did. Didn't see them. I'll have to look again.

Why did they need to engage those particular peaceful protesters in the first place?

I will have to see the video again but multiple eye witness reporters said nothing was hurled at the police, that the attack was unprovoked.
[Reply]
penchief 04:00 PM 06-07-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:

You don't have to be a political idiot. You choose to be one.
:-)

OMFG, are you serious?

I am literally laughing out loud right now. This is so typical of you right wing morons. Does context mean anything to you?

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:00 PM 06-07-2020
I did. Didn't see them. I'll have to look again.

Why did they need to engage those particular peaceful protesters in the first place?
I mean, a church was burned the night before...no big deal.

Do you even love your country?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up