ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Police, National Guard sweep protesters from Lafayette Square ahead of curfew
RodeoPants2 06:08 PM 06-01-2020
I welcome all libertarians and lovers of freedom and our first amendment rights to the resistance. Those of you who think looting is a capital offense or that the right to assemble is subject to the whims of the government are welcome to move to Russia or China.

Originally Posted by :
With 20 minutes left until the District’s 7 p.m. curfew, authorities set off a series of explosions in the middle of a crowd in Lafayette Square, some landing right at protesters’ feet, before forcing demonstrators from the park. President Trump later walked across the area to visit historic St. John’s Episcopal Church, which was damaged in a fire set Sunday.

Trump said he was taking “swift and decisive action to protect our great capital, Washington, D.C. What happened last night was a total disgrace. As we speak, I am dispatching thousands and thousands of heavily armed soldiers, military personnel and law enforcement officers to stop the rioting, looting, vandalism, assaults and the wanton destruction of property. We are putting everybody on warning, our 7 o’clock curfew will be strictly enforced.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...d-white-house/
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:19 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Sounds like someone stopped reading, and missed the good part, which doesn't have that qualification.

nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law

"except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger;"

It's printed right there on the lid of the game box. I'm just reading it to all of the players.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:24 PM 06-01-2020
lol what?

Also what is antifa? What does it stand for? Who is its leader? Where could I visit antifa headquarters
Old man, you have outlived your usefulness. You ever going to explain why you are now hiding behind a new username here?
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:26 PM 06-01-2020
Oh sad, if you weren't illiterate you would have read the whole text before getting out over your skis like this
Naw, you're stupid to think a business owner that fires a lethal shot protecting himself while protecting his property when a mob is looting it would ever have a conviction upheld by the SC.

Kill all looters that don't back down. It's time we stop this progressive nonsense.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 08:49 PM 06-01-2020
LR
Attached: Screenshot_2020-06-01-19-46-18.jpg (74.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:10 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Should’ve shot them.
For what reason?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:29 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
For what reason?
Get your pasty white ass down there, pussy.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:33 PM 06-01-2020
Get your pasty white ass down there, pussy.
That, of course, doesn't answer the question. Why "should' they have shot them?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:39 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
That, of course, doesn't answer the question. Why "should' they have shot them?
Get down there and show them solidarity. Pasty white bitch.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 09:41 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
"except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger;"

It's printed right there on the lid of the game box. I'm just reading it to all of the players.
Wow you're just lying about the constitution and hoping for the best?

The due process clause doesn't contain that qualification you fucking moron. You can read the words, I know trump lies about stuff that's in plain sight all the time, is that why you thought it would work for you?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:42 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Damn. He is so damn thin skinned.

What does this have to do with the thread topic? There is a thread about the bunker. This belongs there.

Now you're opinion spamming.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:42 PM 06-01-2020
Should’ve shot them.
Amen.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:43 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

Now you're opinion spamming.
Isn't that all being a kuckold really is??
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:16 PM 06-01-2020
Get down there and show them solidarity. Pasty white bitch.
So, you were simply lashing out? I'm trying to understand your reasoning here.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:17 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Amen.
Why do you think they deserve to be shot?
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 10:39 PM 06-01-2020

[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up