ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Police, National Guard sweep protesters from Lafayette Square ahead of curfew
RodeoPants2 06:08 PM 06-01-2020
I welcome all libertarians and lovers of freedom and our first amendment rights to the resistance. Those of you who think looting is a capital offense or that the right to assemble is subject to the whims of the government are welcome to move to Russia or China.

Originally Posted by :
With 20 minutes left until the District’s 7 p.m. curfew, authorities set off a series of explosions in the middle of a crowd in Lafayette Square, some landing right at protesters’ feet, before forcing demonstrators from the park. President Trump later walked across the area to visit historic St. John’s Episcopal Church, which was damaged in a fire set Sunday.

Trump said he was taking “swift and decisive action to protect our great capital, Washington, D.C. What happened last night was a total disgrace. As we speak, I am dispatching thousands and thousands of heavily armed soldiers, military personnel and law enforcement officers to stop the rioting, looting, vandalism, assaults and the wanton destruction of property. We are putting everybody on warning, our 7 o’clock curfew will be strictly enforced.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md...d-white-house/
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:09 PM 06-01-2020
good.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:12 PM 06-01-2020
Should’ve shot them.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 06:15 PM 06-01-2020
i consider myself a libertarian, and I have zero problem with this.

I was told to evacuate from my place of business today, due to planned riots nearby.

Riots, and threat of personal and property damage require these tactics.

If these tactics are used during a normal day, I'll have a problem with it.

I'd have more of a problem if said authorities know of information ahead of time that details where a riot/violence is likely to occur, and they dont show up.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:18 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
i consider myself a libertarian, and I have zero problem with this.

I was told to evacuate from my place of business today, due to planned riots nearby.

Riots, and threat of personal and property damage require these tactics.

If these tactics are used during a normal day, I'll have a problem with it.

I'd have more of a problem if said authorities know of information ahead of time that details where a riot/violence is likely to occur, and they dont show up.
Keep in mind that this is the Washington Post. They aren't really trustworthy.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:26 PM 06-01-2020
Damn. He is so damn thin skinned.

President Trump was angered by coverage that he was rushed to the underground bunker during protests Friday night and told aides he wanted to be seen outside the White House gates, per @Kevinliptakcnn, leading in part to his walk to St. John’s today.

— Kaitlan Collins (@kaitlancollins) June 2, 2020

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 06:31 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:

Ah yes, Kevin Liptak. Very reliable source, CNN. Nice, great job man, good job finding that key info there. Schiff great too, great job providing all the Russian collusion evidence. You've really been bringing the heat here lately Big Beauford, wow.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 06:32 PM 06-01-2020
RodeoPants leading the resistance.

LOL.

Get em Tiger
[Reply]
Bump 06:35 PM 06-01-2020
Look at this dumbfuck.

"waaaaaaaaah, doing terrorism is our first amendment right waaaaaaaaaaah"

No, it's not.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 06:37 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Should’ve shot them.
There are plenty of countries without a first amendment. Sounds like you might be happier in one of those countries.
[Reply]
Bump 06:41 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:

always a way to spin every move he makes.

And I'm sure that those "aides" are anonymous like always.

Imagine believing that, low IQ people...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:44 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
There are plenty of countries without a first amendment. Sounds like you might be happier in one of those countries.
There are countries where blacks are allowed to run riot and loot and destroy. They’re called “shitholes”. Sounds like you’d be happier there.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:50 PM 06-01-2020
I support the right to protest, but I'll be honest. Shooting looters and vandals on sight seems like a pretty good idea.

On my neighborhood site in Denver, people up north of me reported that a gang of 50 to 60 young men (all white, by the way) were organized and working in unison to vandalize and loot last night. Just mow 'em down and society will be better off. My only concern would be making sure that no stray bullets hit nearby residents who aren't criminals.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 06:51 PM 06-01-2020
The OP apparently doesn’t get a key part of libertarianism... LAW ABIDING citizens should have their civil liberties protected.

If you are a Black Lives Matter thug who violates laws by looting, destroying property, etc., you subject yourself to the consequences.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:51 PM 06-01-2020
RRREEEEEEEEE! They swept the park across from the White House where rioters set shit on fire and caused the Secret Service to elevate the threat level. RRREEEEEEEE!

Damn you Orange Man for kneeling on that guy’s neck!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Up