ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 36
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Hopefully troll-free thread about the riots and related topics
Just Passin' By 02:07 PM 06-01-2020
If you people could kindly avoid feeding the fucking trolls, if and when they show up in this thread, I'd appreciate it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:30 PM 06-03-2020
Oh and you know what else BigBeau?
The libertarian would not only have his/her private cops around his store, he/she would have it located on a privately-owned street paid for with others who own it together. Then they would have their own para-military force, guarding it along with barricades. They may even have a police helicopter circling overhead with arms. Result: none of their stores would be looted or burned down.

Do you understand libertarianism better now?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:40 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by :
EXC: Pentagon ‘Advisor’ Who Resigned Over Trump Lafayette Park Walk Donated Nearly $10,000 to Democrats Including Biden and Obama

James Miller – a Defense Department advisor who resigned over President Trump’s walk through Lafayette Square to St. John’s Church – is a Barack Obama and Bill Clinton-era political appointee who has donated to Obama’s 2008 and Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential campaigns, as well as a host of Democratic congressional candidates.

Media stories make Miller out to be a Pentagon staffer, when in fact he is an external advisor and a holdover from previous administrations at that...
https://thenationalpulse.com/politic...a-biden-donor/
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:43 PM 06-03-2020
Another Deep State Swamp Creature leaves in a fit over something Trump did. Good Riddance!
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:34 PM 06-03-2020

WATCH: Tucker Carlson goes through all 10 cases of unarmed black people killed by police from 2019. pic.twitter.com/3cPUAoibiY

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) June 4, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:24 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by :
George Floyd unrest: Police out in force in major cities to tamp down on riots as curfews take effect

Police have been out in force Wednesday night in cities across the country to enforce curfews that were seen as helping reduce late-night rioting Tuesday, and officials are hoping for a calmer night amid the ongoing George Floyd protests.

In cities such as New York City and Orlando, video captured police taking curfew violators into custody just after 8 p.m.

In Brooklyn, tensions grew between protesters defying the curfew and NYPD officers trying to make arrests. The officers have temporarily blocked off an entrance to the Brooklyn Bridge in Brooklyn, preventing cars from driving into Manhattan.

Demonstrators in Manhattan have been detained and loaded onto a bus by NYPD officers for ignoring the citywide curfew that Mayor Bill de Blasio extended through Thursday.

Peaceful protests in dozens of cities across the U.S. at times turned violent as security officials clashed with demonstrators over racial inequality and police brutality...
https://www.foxnews.com/us/george-fl...protests-riots
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:25 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by :
NYPD cracks down on curfew-breaking protesters on seventh day of unrest

NYPD officers cracked down on curfew-breaking protesters in Manhattan and Brooklyn on Wednesday, making dozens of arrests on the seventh day of citywide demonstrations against police brutality.

Cops were quicker to enforce the 8 p.m. curfew than they had been on Tuesday, when one group of protesters marched well past deadline, getting cut off by officers on the Manhattan Bridge in a tense, hours-long standoff.

At close to 9 p.m. on Wednesday, cops charged a crowd at Cadman Plaza West that had been trying to get onto the Brooklyn Bridge, knocking people over and making several arrests after a brief stalemate...
https://nypost.com/2020/06/03/nypd-c...ng-protesters/
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:27 PM 06-03-2020

A protester was hit by a car in Colorado Springs, CO. The driver was attempting to pass the crowd by driving on the sidewalk. The woman's condition is unknown.pic.twitter.com/cPqrq8sVxg

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) June 4, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:30 PM 06-03-2020

CLOSE CALL: A car drove through protesters in Newport Beach, CA. No injuries reported, the driver is in custody.pic.twitter.com/oi8h1SRGEn

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:31 PM 06-03-2020

Orlando police are arresting protesters breaking the 8 PM curfewpic.twitter.com/UOifJKgFyG

[Reply]
eDave 09:31 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Did you seriously just out yourself Dave? If true, you need to be banned from life. Not just this site.
People keep calling me one because I'm a (D) and there is a saying; "you are the person people thank you are". So yea I guess I am, to them. As such I started pointing out that as Antifa I can confirm that there is no structure, no head, and nobody that I answer or take direction from. Add the fact that I'm not a fan of fascism and the evidence against me looks even better.

Try to see it from that prospective and maybe you will see that those who are celebrating the violence towards the protesters are the one's you should direct your anger towards.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:32 PM 06-03-2020
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Eleazar 09:33 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
People keep calling me one because I'm a (D) and there is a saying; "you are the person people thank you are". So yea I guess I am, to them. As such I started pointing out that as Antifa I can confirm that there is no structure, no head, and nobody that I answer or take direction from. Add the fact that I'm not a fan of fascism and the evidence against me looks even better.

Try to see it from that prospective.
Can I be in your sleeper cell? From the mugshots those Antifa chicks look easy.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:33 PM 06-03-2020

BREAKING: Man Charged In Plot To Firebomb Police During Boston Protest https://t.co/D1bPGW3HTh

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) June 3, 2020

[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 06:31 AM 06-04-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I wonder how much attention the riots keep off of Obama being prosecuted?

If that ever did happen, these riots will start again.

More Las Vegas Boogaloo nonsense... :-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:29 AM 06-04-2020
Two NYC cops shot last night, one stabbed

https://nypost.com/2020/06/04/nypd-c...t-in-brooklyn/
[Reply]
Page 23 of 36
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up