ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 36
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Hopefully troll-free thread about the riots and related topics
Just Passin' By 02:07 PM 06-01-2020
If you people could kindly avoid feeding the fucking trolls, if and when they show up in this thread, I'd appreciate it.
[Reply]
JakeLV 11:58 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Pointing out what's happening is pointing out what's happening. Pointing out media bias is something I've done a hell of a lot in this forum. In this thread, I've not run any particular agenda with my posts. I'm pulling info from every site, clip, person with info, etc..., within the limitations of trying to find clean information.

And on what ****ing planet is pointing out some of Maggie Haberman's well known bias something any troll would find worth arguing? Shit, man, even the worst trolls have to have at least some standards.
Sooo... is that a yes or a no? Does the mention/discussion of bias for a politically decisive reporter invite or dissuade trolling? Why not simply post info about the initial incident?

Trolls donít argue, they antagonize. Posting facts is one thing, posting about perception and bias (which is literally what trolls do) is just chumming the water.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:59 PM 06-01-2020

.@SLMPD confirm all officers are conscious and breathing. Injuries are non-life threatening. https://t.co/PUdZ1npHUl

— Derrion L. Henderson (@DerrionLH) June 2, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:00 AM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by JakeLV:
Sooo... is that a yes or a no? Does the mention/discussion of bias for a politically decisive reporter invite or dissuade trolling? Why not simply post info about the initial incident?

Trolls don’t argue, they antagonize. Posting facts is one thing, posting about perception and bias (which is literally what trolls do) is just chumming the water.
Ok, so you're here to lie and troll. I didn't ask for much. I just wanted one thread without bullshit like you're posting. Pointing out bias in reporting, in one post of of what's probably around 100, in a thread about the rioting and related things (biased reporting of the bias would be related) is not trolling, as anyone with a brain knows. Since you just couldn't help being a dick, off to ignore with you.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:02 AM 06-02-2020
The mayor and governor will be apologizing to looters tomorrow.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:04 AM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The mayor and governor will be apologizing to looters tomorrow.
Imagine being a member of the NYPD and having to deal with that mayor at a time like this. His incompetence is getting them injured and, possibly, killed.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:06 AM 06-02-2020

GREEN LIGHT FOR LOOTERS: NYPD Manhattan Chief just announced that officers are NOT to engage in vehicle pursuits that have committed looting (burglary). "Too dangerous and we don't want officers injured". This follows at least 3 pursuits tonight that he terminated as well.

— NYC Scanner (@NYScanner) June 2, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:07 AM 06-02-2020

NOW: @NYCMayor tweets that there are "real problems" in the #Bronx right now. pic.twitter.com/uwAN5E8dqj

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:07 AM 06-02-2020

BREAKING: **SHOTS FIRED AT NYPD OFFICER IN BROOKLYN** South 9th St and Havemayer St. No injuries to officers. Suspect fled in vehicle and now has been bees stopped in #Manhattan at 39 Street and 9 Avenue.

[Reply]
Halfcan 12:09 AM 06-02-2020
Imagine being a member of the NYPD and having to deal with that mayor at a time like this. His incompetence is getting them injured and, possibly, killed.
They are already responsible for countless covid deaths. They are criminals.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:11 AM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
They are already responsible for countless covid deaths. They are criminals.
I hear you. But they'll both almost certainly die wealthy, free men.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:11 AM 06-02-2020
The National Guard will be in NY tomorrow and I'm guessing some pants will be shat.
[Reply]
JakeLV 12:17 AM 06-02-2020
Ok, so you're here to lie and troll. I didn't ask for much. I just wanted one thread without bullshit like you're posting. Pointing out bias in reporting, in one post of of what's probably around 100, in a thread about the rioting and related things (biased reporting of the bias would be related) is not trolling, as anyone with a brain knows. Since you just couldn't help being a dick, off to ignore with you.
Trolling is having an opinion about the your stated intent and a perceived conflict in your actions?

Posting facts is fine. Facts are open for interpretation/discussion between folks who want to participate honestly in conversation (hence my first post in this thread, and what I thought was the intent of the thread).

Posting anotherís opinion that youíve not espoused or defended for consumption is a page right out of the trolling handbook. It lets you play both sides without ever having to own it.

Not your intent? Fair enough. Stick to the facts then.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:25 AM 06-02-2020

A Washington DC resident allowed a group of ≈100 protesters into his house who are now surrounded by police: pic.twitter.com/Lh07sRIaQ3

— Alex Salvi (@alexsalvinews) June 2, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:27 AM 06-02-2020

NYS police union slams Cuomo for ‘zero support’ amid George Floyd protests https://t.co/9cAKXccdQ2 pic.twitter.com/bHa7NsJMQB

— New York Post (@nypost) June 2, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:39 AM 06-02-2020

This woman’s sister was shot and killed by a protestor in Davenport, Iowa. The pain coming from her voice in this video is just heartbreaking. pic.twitter.com/8hAexPQLcX

— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) June 2, 2020

Her sister was not the only shooting in Davenport last night. 3 Davenport police officers were ambushed in their car by a shooter who fired multiple shots at them. One officer was shot but has survived.

— Robby Starbuck (@robbystarbuck) June 2, 2020

[Reply]
Page 10 of 36
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up