ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump hiding under his bed
RodeoPants2 06:40 PM 05-31-2020
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/31/u...rge-floyd.html

The country needs a leader, not a coward who hides and tweets empty threats.

Originally Posted by :
The bunker has not been used much, if at all, since those early days of the war on terrorism, but it has been hardened to withstand the force of a passenger jet crashing into the mansion above. The president and his family were rattled by their experience on Friday night, according to several advisers.

After his evening in the bunker, Mr. Trump emerged on Saturday morning to boast that he never felt unsafe and vow to sic “vicious dogs” and “ominous weapons” on intruders. Melania Trump, anxious about the protests, opted at the last minute not to travel to Florida for the rocket launch on Saturday.

[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:12 AM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Day before yesterday, actually. Thanks.
The TSA agent who you claim put his hands up under your fat gut into your sweatpants doesn't really count.
[Reply]
Shaid 01:37 PM 06-01-2020
Who really cares if Trump slept in the bunker or not. It's smart to defend the president and I'd expect the Secret Service would make these types of recommendations for any president. More important things to worry about than this crap.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:44 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by Shaid:
Who really cares if Trump slept in the bunker or not. It's smart to defend the president and I'd expect the Secret Service would make these types of recommendations for any president. More important things to worry about than this crap.
Thank you
[Reply]
Frazod 01:44 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
The TSA agent who you claim put his hands up under your fat gut into your sweatpants doesn't really count.
Neither do the gerbils you pipe up your ass.
[Reply]
Setsuna 01:52 PM 06-01-2020
Sulu has actually lost his mind.
[Reply]
MahiMike 01:56 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Are you saying trump isn't hiding like a coward? Is this fake news?
The Dems still are on vacation and haven't even caught up to Covid yet. Trump gets more done by 8 am before the Dems do in 3 months.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:01 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Sulu has actually lost his mind.
I'm so sick of that ranting old queen. Hope he's the next one to keel over.
[Reply]
Cosmos 02:11 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
You make a point about the SS taking Trump to a bunker and how that makes him appear weak, but I'm the stupid one here. Liberal logic turned up to 11.
Let’s see....

SS takes the leader of a nation into a bunker for his safety. All the while calling for his loyalists to defend his crumbling leadership.

I wonder if Trump is any student of history...

I wonder if it crossed his sick mind of the similarities of that moment with that of another leader who found his way to his bunker.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 02:27 PM 06-01-2020
LOL there were protestors across the street.

trump's just a little chicken
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:37 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Let’s see....

SS takes the leader of a nation into a bunker for his safety. All the while calling for his loyalists to defend his crumbling leadership.

I wonder if Trump is any student of history...

I wonder if it crossed his sick mind of the similarities of that moment with that of another leader who found his way to his bunker.
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
LOL there were protestors across the street.

trump's just a little chicken
When the secret service says move to a secure location, you move... you pathetic fucking turds
[Reply]
frozenchief 05:33 PM 06-01-2020

Pres Trump walks out of White House and crosses Lafayette Park walking to St. John's Church, sustained fire damage last night by protestors. pic.twitter.com/MDhvKttt1J

— Mark Knoller (@markknoller) June 1, 2020

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 05:39 PM 06-01-2020
Trump just took his big balls and rubbed them all over Rodeo's face lmao. Never seen anything like this, WOW.

Trump definitely has his moments.
[Reply]
Cosmos 05:43 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
Your reality show president folks.

Stands in front of a church holding a never been opened Bible and asks for conservative press to take pictures.....for FOX tonite.

Lol...
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 05:48 PM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Your reality show president folks.

Stands in front of a church holding a never been opened Bible and asks for conservative press to take pictures.....for FOX tonite.

Lol...
Nice try, no one's buying unless insane.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:51 PM 06-01-2020
Hopefully the 82nd Airborne shows up tonight. And I really hope the little scumbag who tried to burn St John's Church down is found, just like that piece of cosmos in Nashville.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 16
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up