ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump hiding under his bed
RodeoPants2 06:40 PM 05-31-2020
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/31/u...rge-floyd.html

The country needs a leader, not a coward who hides and tweets empty threats.

Originally Posted by :
The bunker has not been used much, if at all, since those early days of the war on terrorism, but it has been hardened to withstand the force of a passenger jet crashing into the mansion above. The president and his family were rattled by their experience on Friday night, according to several advisers.

After his evening in the bunker, Mr. Trump emerged on Saturday morning to boast that he never felt unsafe and vow to sic “vicious dogs” and “ominous weapons” on intruders. Melania Trump, anxious about the protests, opted at the last minute not to travel to Florida for the rocket launch on Saturday.

[Reply]
stevieray 10:01 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Trump hides in his bunker.

^false narrative^
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:06 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
pretty sure saying "take away their thread starting privileges" is a joke.
No, I mean it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:08 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
Trump didn't give a shit about how Twitter operated until they fact checked him.
They’re not “fact checking”, they’re fucking spinning
[Reply]
Bowser 10:09 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
"Fact checking"--includes but not limited to what twitter did--they slapped a link on a post for more info.

Moderation--includes but not limited to banning users from the site or threads would be an example.

And no, Austin would not have to do it himself. People in charge often appoint others to carry out certain tasks.

But I specifically asked where you got your position that any of this fact checking/moderation/etc = "not being a platform." I know people have said this, but they never back it up. They just say it, as if it is just magically true. I've never seen anyone point to the part in the law that actually supports the position. I thought maybe you had that vital piece of information. But I've asked twice and you haven't even attempted an answer.
You just explained it, though.

Being a platform means they give you a format to share your posts

Being a publisher means they have the right to modify your posts to what suits their views or narrative

Correct? Or is something missing? And if something is missing, why don't you go find it and share the missing piece?
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:16 PM 05-31-2020
Why does CP let this fascist POS spam the board with lies and hate every day?

Others have lost their thread privileges for far less.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:21 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
You just explained it, though.

Being a platform means they give you a format to share your posts

Being a publisher means they have the right to modify your posts to what suits their views or narrative

Correct? Or is something missing? And if something is missing, why don't you go find it and share the missing piece?
:-)
If your position--that fact checking/moderation means you're not a platform--is correct, you must be able to point to the part of the law that makes it correct. If something is not allowed, you should be able to show me where in the law it says it isn't allowed.

I say your position is made up.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:25 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
If your position--that fact checking/moderation means you're not a platform--is correct, you must be able to point to the part of the law that makes it correct. If something is not allowed, you should be able to show me where in the law it says it isn't allowed.

I say your position is made up.
Nonono, you're the one trying to meld fact checking with moderation. The mods here moderate based on rules, twitter fact checks and leaves links as to why the post is incorrect in their opinion (to op-ed pieces from CNN and MSNBC to boot, lulz). Further, you're trying to make the case that moderation on CP is the same to twitter fact checking POTUS, which is completely ridiculous.

And honestly, YOU should be the one showing the law since your panties are all bunched up over it.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:30 PM 05-31-2020
Nonono, you're the one trying to meld fact checking with moderation. The mods here moderate based on rules, twitter fact checks and leaves links as to why the post is incorrect in their opinion (to op-ed pieces from CNN and MSNBC to boot, lulz). Further, you're trying to make the case that moderation on CP is the same to twitter fact checking POTUS, which is completely ridiculous.

And honestly, YOU should be the one showing the law since your panties are all bunched up over it.
OK, I tried. No one else wants to address this either. But they are POSITIVE that "fact checking" and "moderating" breaks the law for platforms. They can't point to anything to support that, but no matter.
[Reply]
Satan 10:39 PM 05-31-2020
Bush did the same when I sent my minions over there. It's SOP.

Beside's, we don't have his room ready yet. Covid's got us pretty busy here.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:41 PM 05-31-2020
Might have to examine this question a bit further. Do some thread history and see how big of a troll he really is. Might be worth pulling his privs just to give cosmo the vapors and listen to him bitch and meltdown.
Do it Bowser.

Just fucking do it.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 11:30 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
****ing Biden.

"how do you do, fellow kids?"

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:31 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by Satan:

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy SATAN!
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:31 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
They’re not “fact checking”, they’re ****ing spinning
^ This
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:05 AM 06-01-2020
Originally Posted by Satan:

[Reply]
Frazod 12:34 AM 06-01-2020
Do you fucking cunts really think that the guy who stepped into North Korea by himself ran screaming into a bunker because of a protest? It was undoubtedly a Secret Service protective decision. They would have done the same thing with Hussein, the Bushs, Slick Willy or any of the rest of them. If they say go to a secure location, the president, ANY president, goes to a secure location. That's how it works.

I'd think you retards would have at least watched West Wing a time or two.

Fucking rodeopanties spraying estrogen at our monitors as usual.

[Reply]
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up