ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump hiding under his bed
RodeoPants2 06:40 PM 05-31-2020
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/31/u...rge-floyd.html

The country needs a leader, not a coward who hides and tweets empty threats.

Originally Posted by :
The bunker has not been used much, if at all, since those early days of the war on terrorism, but it has been hardened to withstand the force of a passenger jet crashing into the mansion above. The president and his family were rattled by their experience on Friday night, according to several advisers.

After his evening in the bunker, Mr. Trump emerged on Saturday morning to boast that he never felt unsafe and vow to sic “vicious dogs” and “ominous weapons” on intruders. Melania Trump, anxious about the protests, opted at the last minute not to travel to Florida for the rocket launch on Saturday.

[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 09:17 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
TIL possibly losing thread starting privs = permaban, never to be heard from again


Maybe do some research on the word "hypocrisy"? Maybe?
My mistake, you're cool with Trump having his Twitter fact checked.

JPB is the one losing his shit over it.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:17 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
LOL

That doesn't even make sense. Stop posting while drunk. If you're not drunk, then stop posting while stupid.
You make a point about the SS taking Trump to a bunker and how that makes him appear weak, but I'm the stupid one here. Liberal logic turned up to 11.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:18 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
My mistake, you're cool with Trump having his Twitter fact checked.

JPB is the one losing his shit over it.
Twitter can do what they want, as long as they accept that by doing it they're no longer a platform. Kind of what Trump was trying to prove all along, wouldn't you say?
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 09:25 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Twitter can do what they want, as long as they accept that by doing it they're no longer a platform. Kind of what Trump was trying to prove all along, wouldn't you say?
Trump didn't give a shit about how Twitter operated until they fact checked him.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:27 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Twitter can do what they want, as long as they accept that by doing it they're no longer a platform. Kind of what Trump was trying to prove all along, wouldn't you say?
How did you come up with that?
What part of the law did you read made you arrive at the position that "fact checking" or even any "moderation" as we call it here means you aren't a platform?

Also, wouldn't that also apply to CP?
[Reply]
Bowser 09:30 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
How did you come up with that?
What part of the law did you read made you arrive at the position that "fact checking" or even any "moderation" as we call it here means you aren't a platform?

Also, wouldn't that also apply to CP?
Has anyone on CP ever "fact checked" you, cosmo? And no, calling you out for stupid shit and ignorant takes doesn't count.

As to twitter being a platform vs. a publisher, it isn't hard to figure out. When is twitter going to "fact check" Adam Schiff for his "undeniable proof" of Trump "colluding with the Russians", for instance?
[Reply]
Dayze 09:31 PM 05-31-2020
Look at joe Biden in that pic.


Such a common man. Not at all,a multi millionaire.


Suckers lapping up the Dems of this country, :-)
rich white people convincing you the other niche white. people are out to get you. While the original rich white people fleece you.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:36 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Has anyone on CP ever "fact checked" you, cosmo? And no, calling you out for stupid shit and ignorant takes doesn't count.

As to twitter being a platform vs. a publisher, it isn't hard to figure out. When is twitter going to "fact check" Adam Schiff for his "undeniable proof" of Trump "colluding with the Russians", for instance?
Again--
What part of the law did you read that made you arrive at the position that "fact checking" or even any "moderation" as we call it here means you aren't a platform?

Also, wouldn't that also apply to CP?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:44 PM 05-31-2020
Mods take away dudes thread starting privileges please
[Reply]
Bump 09:45 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Oh really?

Oh look pedo-Biden is out there doing photo-ops while the President of the United States is being protected.

Good to know Biden openly admits he supports all of this chaos and destruction.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:45 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Again--
What part of the law did you read that made you arrive at the position that "fact checking" or even any "moderation" as we call it here means you aren't a platform?

Also, wouldn't that also apply to CP?
First describe your opinion on the difference between "fact checking" and "moderation", and we'll take it from there.

And the way you're bringing it up, it most definitely would not apply to CP. As I told you in another thread, AustinChief would have to come in to a thread and change it to what he believed the truth to be for what twitter is doing to be applied to CP. You can keep trying to play legaljitsu in some attempt to point out how me fucking with you is the very thing I'm saying twitter is doing wrong, though. You'll be wrong, but knock yourself out if you want.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:46 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Mods take away dudes thread starting privileges please
:-)

Kick his ass, cosmo! Gattaca! Gattaca!
[Reply]
Bump 09:49 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
Trump hides in his bunker. Trump supporters on Chiefsplanet constantly beg the moderators to take away the thread starting privileges of people they disagree with.

I see a pattern here.
pretty sure saying "take away their thread starting privileges" is a joke.

But I've definitely noticed a pattern on literally every single mainstream social media site. Leftists cannot compete without mass censorship, that's why they have to do it so much. They've even made disagreeing completely not allowed on reddit. I've seen you link shit from that manipulation site before so that's why I mentioned it.

Chiefsplanet is a spec of sand compared to the major social media sites and they all have to censor for you libshits because none of you could ever dream of competing in a debate or discussion without censorship. Pathetic.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:51 PM 05-31-2020
Fucking Biden.

"how do you do, fellow kids?"
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:01 PM 05-31-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
First describe your opinion on the difference between "fact checking" and "moderation", and we'll take it from there.

And the way you're bringing it up, it most definitely would not apply to CP. As I told you in another thread, AustinChief would have to come in to a thread and change it to what he believed the truth to be for what twitter is doing to be applied to CP. You can keep trying to play legaljitsu in some attempt to point out how me ****ing with you is the very thing I'm saying twitter is doing wrong, though. You'll be wrong, but knock yourself out if you want.
"Fact checking"--includes but not limited to what twitter did--they slapped a link on a post for more info.

Moderation--includes but not limited to banning users from the site or threads would be an example.

And no, Austin would not have to do it himself. People in charge often appoint others to carry out certain tasks.

But I specifically asked where you got your position that any of this fact checking/moderation/etc = "not being a platform." I know people have said this, but they never back it up. They just say it, as if it is just magically true. I've never seen anyone point to the part in the law that actually supports the position. I thought maybe you had that vital piece of information. But I've asked twice and you haven't even attempted an answer.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up