ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump hiding under his bed
RodeoPants2 06:40 PM 05-31-2020
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/31/u...rge-floyd.html

The country needs a leader, not a coward who hides and tweets empty threats.

Originally Posted by :
The bunker has not been used much, if at all, since those early days of the war on terrorism, but it has been hardened to withstand the force of a passenger jet crashing into the mansion above. The president and his family were rattled by their experience on Friday night, according to several advisers.

After his evening in the bunker, Mr. Trump emerged on Saturday morning to boast that he never felt unsafe and vow to sic “vicious dogs” and “ominous weapons” on intruders. Melania Trump, anxious about the protests, opted at the last minute not to travel to Florida for the rocket launch on Saturday.

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:42 PM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
The MSM are well and truly Enemies of The People
They've become that in a lot of ways, absolutely.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 01:33 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Hey look who's back in this thread! The guy who compared Trump to Hitler, then got called out on it, and then disappeared for a few days.

(not) welcome back to the thread...... are you going to acknowledge and own your ridiculous post several pages back???
I'll just leave this here.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:40 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:

Checkmate, libtard.

[Reply]
Stinger 01:42 PM 06-03-2020

Lex is Dupped again. I'll just leave this here....

Fact check: Image of Hitler holding the Bible is photoshopped

A number of social media posts show a photo of U.S. President Donald Trump holding a Bible, juxtaposed with a second photo of Adolf Hitler in a similar pose and also holding a book that looks like the Bible. Some versions of the post suggest that Trump has deliberately modeled himself on Hitler in the photo. However, the claim is false as the image of Hitler has been digitally altered; in the original he is not holding anything.

The posts ( here , here , here ) show President Trump in front of St. John's Episcopal Church close to the White House on June 1. Trump confirms that he is holding a Bible in a video of the event on YouTube ( here ).

The image of Hitler was taken in Obersalzberg, Bavaria and is visible in the Getty Images photo archive ( here ). In it, Hitler is raising his hand, not holding a book.

One Facebook upload of the altered image had over 660 shares within of nine hours of being published ( here ). A share of the two images on Twitter received over 1,000 retweets in less than seven hours ( here ).

VERDICT
False. A photo used to compare Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler has been digitally altered to include a Bible.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our work to fact-check social media posts (here)

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN23A2T6
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:45 PM 06-03-2020
Nazis were into the occult.
[Reply]
eDave 03:16 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Checkmate, libtard.

One of those guys actually went to church.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:17 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
One of those guys actually went to church.
Yeah Bubba was a true saint
[Reply]
DJJasonp 03:23 PM 06-03-2020

Damn....you really are on a roll.

:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 03:25 PM 06-03-2020
What a friggin' coward...Corporal Bonespurs, hiding like a scared kitten. :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:31 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Damn....you really are on a roll.

:-)
There’s no shortage of left wing tards here, but honestly... does anyone faceplant as consistently and spectacularly as fLex?
[Reply]
eDave 03:33 PM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
What a friggin' coward...Corporal Bonespurs, hiding like a scared kitten. :-) :-) :-)
It's SOP but I don't know why he can't just say : "I went to the bunker on the advice of the Secret Service. This is in line with their standard operating procedure on potential perimeter breaches and I fully trust their professional assessment. You shouldn't read too much into it." instead of claiming now that he was just inspecting it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:44 PM 06-03-2020
It's SOP but I don't know why he can't just say : "I went to the bunker on the advice of the Secret Service. This is in line with their standard operating procedure on potential perimeter breaches and I fully trust their professional assessment. You shouldn't read too much into it." instead of claiming now that he was just inspecting it.
Agreed, his ego just can’t help itself sometimes
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 03:46 PM 06-03-2020
The tile in the bathroom wasn't going to replace itself.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 03:55 PM 06-03-2020

I know... That's not as funny though.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:01 PM 06-03-2020
Why do something that would calm liberals and RINOs?
[Reply]
Page 13 of 16
« First < 3910111213 141516 >
Up