« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Minnesota Riots
Taco John 11:29 PM 05-28-2020

https://t.co/d01pNErU7Q

— Joe Palmer 🇺🇸 ✘ (@JoeSPalmer) May 29, 2020

[Reply]
petegz28 07:30 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
Looks like CNN douche was asked to move repeatedly for his safety and for the officers to do their job.

Well, he didnít listen.
But his 1st amendment rights and such....
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:31 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Has there been any developments on the pre-existing working relationship between Chauvin and the deceased?
not yet. i will check local sources
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 07:31 AM 05-29-2020
:-) CNN going all in with the race card bullshit...

Link: https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/geo...-20/index.html

Originally Posted by :
A black Latino CNN reporter was arrested. A white CNN reporter was not.

CNN journalist Josh Campbell is also on the ground in Minneapolis, not far from where CNN reporter Omar Jimenez and his team were arrested by officers early this morning. They have since been released.

Speaking to Campbell earlier, CNN anchor John Berman pointed out that Jimenez is black and latino, and Campbell is white, though he said he did not know whether race played a factor in Jimenezís arrest.

Campbell said he was "treated much differently." Here's what he told Berman:
"I was treated much differently than [CNN correspondent Omar Jimenez] was. I'm sitting here talking to the National Guard, talking to the police. They're asking politely to move here and there. A couple times I've moved closer than they would like. They asked politely to move back. They didn't pull out the handcuffs. Lot different here than what Omar experienced

[Reply]
notorious 07:33 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
But his 1st amendment rights and such....
Is it an offense that requires arrest? I donít know.

If you want to be in the line of danger, you accept the responsibility. If they were directly interfering with the cops then arrest becomes an option.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:33 AM 05-29-2020
I hate to defend CNN. The reporter did say "Tell me where you want me to go and we will move."

he got no response.
[Reply]
notorious 07:35 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I hate to defend CNN. The reporter did say "Tell me where you want me to go and we will move."

he got no response.
Itís very iffy for me.

I hate CNN, but it seemed a little over the top to arrest.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:35 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
:-) CNN going all in with the race card bullshit...
Somewhere along the line, the 'fight' against racism morphed. The left no longer opposes racism. It wants racism just as passionately and determinedly as the most virulent Klansman, . . . they just want it to work in favor of their particular interests.

It's playing with fire [literally at the moment].

The sum and substance of their coverage so often is 'here is the race of person x, and here is the race of person y, . . . so you see what happened here [wink, wink, nudge nudge].

Dozens of reports and comments on this incident alone, . . . summarized as 'hey, I don't want to say racism, but he's white and he's black and . . . . well what else is there to say.'
[Reply]
petegz28 07:35 AM 05-29-2020
I don't give a fuck and I don't buy it. CNN stirs this shit up like they did with Michael Brown. And of course we have to report that the "journalist" was a "black Latino" as opposed to a "white Hispanic". Ring any bells?
[Reply]
notorious 07:38 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I don't give a **** and I don't buy it. CNN stirs this shit up like they did with Michael Brown. And of course we have to report that the "journalist" was a "black Latino" as opposed to a "white Hispanic". Ring any bells?
Thatís one of many parts about CNN I despise.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:41 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Somewhere along the line, the 'fight' against racism morphed. The left no longer opposes racism. It wants racism just as passionately and determinedly as the most virulent Klansman, . . . they just want it to work in favor of their particular interests.

It's playing with fire [literally at the moment].

The sum and substance of their coverage so often is 'here is the race of person x, and here is the race of person y, . . . so you see what happened here [wink, wink, nudge nudge].

Dozens of reports and comments on this incident alone, . . . summarized as 'hey, I don't want to say racism, but he's white and he's black and . . . . well what else is there to say.'
Yup.
[Reply]
BDj23 07:48 AM 05-29-2020
This country is doomed
[Reply]
chieffan09 07:54 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
The President of the United States just authorized or tacitly endorsed local, state, and Federal authorities to summarily execute American citizens for committing property crimes.
lol, you should go to work for cnn.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:55 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
This country is doomed
No doubt. I just want 4 more years of Trump to buy me a little more time.
[Reply]
alanm 07:59 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
This is generations of liberal control of our major cities coming home to roost.
Let Minnesota raise taxes to pay for the damage. Or better yet do like Detroit did and do nothing and let the neighborhoods rot.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:01 AM 05-29-2020
Rioting because of police brutality and attacking businesses is like Wendy's screwing up your order, so you go to Lowe's to complain about it.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 398
« First < 56789 101112131959109 > Last »
Up