« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Minnesota Riots
Taco John 11:29 PM 05-28-2020

https://t.co/d01pNErU7Q

— Joe Palmer 🇺🇸 ✘ (@JoeSPalmer) May 29, 2020

[Reply]
Loneiguana 07:07 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Probably not the best opportunity to serve crow. Pretty sure most gun owners look at this lawless mess and are glad to be armed.
I watched a bunch of them break the law and march heavily armed around capitols, often yelling at police, over not being allowed to get a hair cut.

But when police brutality and actual constitutional infringement happens....
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 07:07 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
I watched a bunch of them break the law and march heavily armed around capitols, often yelling at police, over not being allowed to get a hair cut.

But when police brutality and actual constitutional infringement happens....
Why do you hate wypipo
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:13 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
This is what happens when you allow a State to be run by Liberals at all its leadership positions. The science is settled. evil:
FYP
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 07:13 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
Funny stevie, this is what the country is now under trump.
Who was the President (and who was the Vice President) when the Black Lives Matter terrorist group first started and began their terrorist activities in Ferguson?

Trump is dealing with another mess left by Obama.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:16 AM 05-29-2020

MSNBC reporter just now: "I want to be clear on how I characterize this. This is mostly a protest. It is not generally speaking unruly."

The guy is literally standing in front of a burning building in the middle of a riot. pic.twitter.com/IzCV6On4sF

— Caleb Hull (@CalebJHull) May 29, 2020

[Reply]
ChiTown 07:20 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Predominantly White People peacefully protesting with guns (as a prop) at the State Capital = Terrorists.

Predominantly Black People burning down and looting their City = Protestors

This is America
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:22 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
MSNBC reporter just now:
:Lt Frank Drebon gif:
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 07:22 AM 05-29-2020
And we are still waiting for the MSM/Fauci to criticize the Black Lives Matter rioters for not social distancing like they were constantly doing with the Anti-Lockdown protestors.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:23 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:

Peaceful protests havenít received any results. The majority of the protestors in Minneapolis have been peaceful, but a few bad seeds obviously ruin the whole bunch. Itís very similar to the way Derek Chauvin and his friends make it seem like all cops are assholes. Iím sure a ton of officers arenít very happy that theyíre having to defend his actions.
I agree with everything but your first bit. Burning and looting certainly haven't helped anything either, so saying peaceful protests haven't received any results is disingenuous at best.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:25 AM 05-29-2020
So glad we have another thread about this
[Reply]
petegz28 07:26 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Predominantly White People peacefully protesting with guns (as a prop) at the State Capital = Terrorists.

Predominantly Black People burning down and looting their City = Protestors

This is America
I think Twitter might want to fact check this guy....
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:27 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I agree with everything but your first bit. Burning and looting certainly haven't helped anything either, so saying peaceful protests haven't received any results is disingenuous at best.
Has there been any developments on the pre-existing working relationship between Chauvin and the deceased?

Because, regardless of the eventual findings on the merit, or lack thereof, in the submission tactics employed resulting in this tragedy, it kind of blows a hole in the implicit narrative that this could and would happen to anyone with the wrong skin color.
[Reply]
notorious 07:28 AM 05-29-2020
Looks like CNN douche was asked to move repeatedly for his safety and for the officers to do their job.

Well, he didnít listen.
[Reply]
wazu 07:28 AM 05-29-2020
The President of the United States just authorized or tacitly endorsed local, state, and Federal authorities to summarily execute American citizens for committing property crimes.
He did not. A police station just got burned down without a shot fired in it's defense. That's absurd.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:29 AM 05-29-2020
The President of the United States just authorized or tacitly endorsed local, state, and Federal authorities to summarily execute American citizens for committing property crimes.
I think you need your shit fact checked.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 397
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up