Page 4 of 398
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Minnesota Riots
Taco John 11:29 PM 05-28-2020

https://t.co/d01pNErU7Q

— Joe Palmer 🇺🇸 ✘ (@JoeSPalmer) May 29, 2020

[Reply]
baitism 01:06 AM 05-29-2020
Minneapolis better not get a penny of federal money to help rebuild. They caused this monster and let it get out of control. They can clean up the mess.
[Reply]
Bump 01:06 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Should take a page from the Trump playbook and just say that it was all a hoax, didn't really happen, will soon be nothing.
You guys love to say "nice deflection, sick whataboutism"

well, remember what I said about projection?
[Reply]
Bump 01:09 AM 05-29-2020
Do you guys know what anarcho-tyranny is? This is what that is.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 01:12 AM 05-29-2020
Remind me what was y'all's take when Kaepernick peacefully protested police brutality?
[Reply]
Jenson71 01:13 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Eyebrows match up.
Originally Posted by Taco John:
The last one.
Originally Posted by La literatura:
It's a privilege to know someone who truly knows what's going on behind the scenes.
Oh what a letdown....

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/...iots-is-false/

Originally Posted by :
"ĎNot Our Officerí: St. Paul PD Says Social Media Post Claiming One Of Its Officers Incited Mpls. Riots Is False"

[Reply]
Bump 01:16 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Remind me what was y'all's take when Kaepernick peacefully protested police brutality?

We certainly didn't burn down cities, loot and riot over it. You should go up to Minneapolis and help out with the 'peaceful protest' up there.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 01:20 AM 05-29-2020
:-)
[Reply]
Frazod 01:20 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by baitism:
Minneapolis better not get a penny of federal money to help rebuild. They caused this monster and let it get out of control. They can clean up the mess.
This is generations of liberal control of our major cities coming home to roost.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:59 AM 05-29-2020
You should go look that up. The site has a search function.
[Reply]
Taco John 02:01 AM 05-29-2020
My take was that he was a shit QB who lost his job and was acting out. Has aged really well.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 02:06 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
We certainly didn't burn down cities, loot and riot over it. You should go up to Minneapolis and help out with the 'peaceful protest' up there.

Peaceful protests haven’t received any results. The majority of the protestors in Minneapolis have been peaceful, but a few bad seeds obviously ruin the whole bunch. It’s very similar to the way Derek Chauvin and his friends make it seem like all cops are assholes. I’m sure a ton of officers aren’t very happy that they’re having to defend his actions.
[Reply]
Bump 02:12 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:

Peaceful protests haven’t received any results. The majority of the protestors in Minneapolis have been peaceful, but a few bad seeds obviously ruin the whole bunch. It’s very similar to the way Derek Chauvin and his friends make it seem like all cops are assholes. I’m sure a ton of officers aren’t very happy that they’re having to defend his actions.
No I get it, the dipshit is saying that if we just would have listened to Kaepernick this wouldn't have happened.

It's always just a few bad seeds isn't it?
[Reply]
Taco John 02:14 AM 05-29-2020
"Come in agent. Can you hear me?"

[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 02:18 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
No I get it, the dipshit is saying that if we just would have listened to Kaepernick this wouldn't have happened.

It's always just a few bad seeds isn't it?
Itís likely way more, but I give them the benefit of the doubt. I have a few friends that are police officers and they are legitimately good people who just want to protect and serve. Itís definitely not a good look when none of the other officers stepped in to stop Chauvin, though. At some point protecting the badge has become more important than protecting the citizens by a lot of officers somehow. Itís sad
[Reply]
Taco John 02:18 AM 05-29-2020

Allegedly His ex-wife has confirmed it’s him pic.twitter.com/hy3hToBDJv

— J3 Acquisitions LLC (@NavyVeTeranLS) May 29, 2020

[Reply]
Page 4 of 398
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up