ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 398
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Minnesota Riots
Taco John 11:29 PM 05-28-2020

https://t.co/d01pNErU7Q

— Joe Palmer 🇺🇸 ✘ (@JoeSPalmer) May 29, 2020


[Reply]
Taco John 12:20 AM 05-29-2020
Q from three days ago:



Democrats in coordination with Domestic & Foreign assets have launched...


I told people it was coming on May 23:

Originally Posted by Taco John:
Shit. They're going to need to do something drastic to get this out of the headlines.
I don't think they wanted to launch it this early though... but Joe's dumb ass gave them no choice.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:21 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Q from three days ago:

Jesus Christ you're a moron.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:23 AM 05-29-2020
A moron who called it and keeps calling it.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:25 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
A moron who called it and keeps calling it.
So when does AG Sessions put out a warrant for Hillary Clinton?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:31 AM 05-29-2020

GREAT opportunity to build my black base (approval rating is up to 4%!!! pic.twitter.com/OU3TfINlR3

— Blompf2020 (Big Action!) (@blompf2020) May 28, 2020

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:32 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Jesus Christ you're a moron.
Rep
[Reply]
Jenson71 12:34 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:

Democrats in coordination with Domestic & Foreign assets have launched...


I told people it was coming on May 23:



I don't think they wanted to launch it this early though... but Joe's dumb ass gave them no choice.
It's a privilege to know someone who truly knows what's going on behind the scenes.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:39 AM 05-29-2020
Minneapolis mayor just a deer in the headlights with the media. Just finished a presser full of cliches and catch phrases. Bad look for him.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:45 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
This guy is a comedic genius
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:47 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Minneapolis mayor just a deer in the headlights with the media. Just finished a presser full of cliches and catch phrases. Bad look for him.
https://youtu.be/sKXNtbDrsC4?t=9262
[Reply]
Frazod 12:47 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Minneapolis mayor just a deer in the headlights with the media. Just finished a presser full of cliches and catch phrases. Bad look for him.
They just can't understand why they can't control the mindless monsters they've created.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 12:49 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
The last one.
makes sense

Antifa and BLM are funded by Soros. if there is some muddying of the waters, I doubt Soros would mind so long as there is more tension.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:57 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Minneapolis mayor just a deer in the headlights with the media. Just finished a presser full of cliches and catch phrases. Bad look for him.
Should take a page from the Trump playbook and just say that it was all a hoax, didn't really happen, will soon be nothing.
[Reply]
Pogue 12:59 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
They just can't understand why they can't control the mindless monsters they've created.
Democrat on Democrat crime.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:05 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Should take a page from the Trump playbook and just say that it was all a hoax, didn't really happen, will soon be nothing.
TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
[Reply]
Page 3 of 398
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up