ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 397
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Minnesota Riots
Taco John 11:29 PM 05-28-2020

https://t.co/d01pNErU7Q

— Joe Palmer 🇺🇸 ✘ (@JoeSPalmer) May 29, 2020


[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:02 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
I hate to defend CNN. The reporter did say "Tell me where you want me to go and we will move."

he got no response.
I too have to side with the reporter here. Unacceptable behavior by state police in this instance.
[Reply]
notorious 08:04 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Rioting because of police brutality and attacking businesses is like Wendy's screwing up your order, so you go to Lowe's to complain about it.
Damn, nice.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:05 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Rioting because of police brutality and attacking businesses is like Wendy's screwing up your order, so you go to Lowe's to complain about it.
But what if Wendy's screwed up your order due to systemic oppression?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:06 AM 05-29-2020
I know that millions of people are easily manipulated by the media but this really shows just how easy it is and how the media doesn’t even really have to try hard to sow division to get clicks.

A few weeks ago the media was condemning protestors for violating social distancing and going on a crusade about it and equating them with terrorism. Now today that same media calls rioters destroying property protestors and doesn’t seem to mention social distancing at all.

People are so easily manipulated and controlled and insulated to their biases that they don’t seem to even think about this contradiction. More information is available than ever but it would seem people are exposed to and consider less information than ever.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:07 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Rioting because of police brutality and attacking businesses is like Wendy's screwing up your order, so you go to Lowe's to complain about it.
See both sides are on same page about the rioting, and now all the sudden seems we are same page about police powers.

For different reasons for sure, but both Left and Right are united about the police state going too far.

End the fucking drug war, end giving excuses to police to fuck with everyone...
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:11 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I don't give a fuck and I don't buy it. CNN stirs this shit up like they did with Michael Brown. And of course we have to report that the "journalist" was a "black Latino" as opposed to a "white Hispanic". Ring any bells?
The after action reporting is obvious race baiting.

What actually happened is live on camera. It is separate from CNN's bull.

Why would the reporters be arrested when they clearly were not causing a problem? Officers who felt they were following orders, and not able to be flexible in their thinking?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:12 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
See both sides are on same page about the rioting, and now all the sudden seems we are same page about police powers.

For different reasons for sure, but both Left and Right are united about the police state going too far.

End the fucking drug war, end giving excuses to police to fuck with everyone...
Amen.
[Reply]
notorious 08:12 AM 05-29-2020
Minn PD must have horrendous leadership.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:13 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
Let Minnesota raise taxes to pay for the damage. Or better yet do like Detroit did and do nothing and let the neighborhoods rot.
If hennepin county raises my taxes for MPLS---I will have to move.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:15 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by notorious:
Minn PD must have horrendous leadership.
all of MPLS has horrendous leadership.


Typical big city. Corruption, gangs, old unions, power,

The Park board chair seems to be a big deal. Why does that person need to have so much power???

Then we have an unelected thing called the MET Council. Where they try to impose their will on the non-mpls/St.paul municipalities. Nothing happens around here without approval from the Met crooked council
[Reply]
Bwana 08:18 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
If hennepin county raises my taxes for MPLS---I will have to move.
Put in your reservation for a U-Haul, because I assume that's exactly what will happen. I can believe how much Minneapolis has changed in the last 20 years.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:32 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
See both sides are on same page about the rioting, and now all the sudden seems we are same page about police powers.

For different reasons for sure, but both Left and Right are united about the police state going too far.

End the ****ing drug war, end giving excuses to police to **** with everyone...

Lol at u working your 3-incher every post thinking about “drug war”
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:33 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Put in your reservation for a U-Haul, because I assume that's exactly what will happen. I can believe how much Minneapolis has changed in the last 20 years.

You brought them to America. Take responsibility for supporting immigration.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:34 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I know that millions of people are easily manipulated by the media but this really shows just how easy it is and how the media doesn’t even really have to try hard to sow division to get clicks.

A few weeks ago the media was condemning protestors for violating social distancing and going on a crusade about it and equating them with terrorism. Now today that same media calls rioters destroying property protestors and doesn’t seem to mention social distancing at all.

People are so easily manipulated and controlled and insulated to their biases that they don’t seem to even think about this contradiction. More information is available than ever but it would seem people are exposed to and consider less information than ever.
I noticed the news was referring to the riots as protests this morning.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:37 AM 05-29-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I noticed the news was referring to the riots as protests this morning.
We don't want to offend these fines folks.......


[Reply]
Page 10 of 397
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up