< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Saints WR Michael Thomas is very sensitive
staylor26 06:29 PM 05-18-2020

All Parker did was answer the question
[Reply]
Pablo 05:39 PM 05-19-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Reek is better
Reek is gonna get the Steve Smith treatment his entire career. Just a phenomenal talent but isn't 6'1 or 6'2 so he can't be the best...
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 06:25 PM 05-19-2020

[Reply]
PurpleRiders51 06:30 PM 05-19-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Lol, would still take Thomas over Cooper. Don't want my #1 WR not playing on the road because he's head soft.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:50 PM 05-19-2020
Godwin :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:19 PM 05-19-2020
Thomas isn't even the best WR in the NFC South.
[Reply]
Sorry 09:42 PM 05-19-2020
I haven't really seen much from Godwin but he's always getting hyped? I think Diggs needs to prove himself in Buff. before people praise his namesake after a fluke TD in the playoffs. Tyreek is top three, Antonio Brown is an asterisk up there if he ever plays again.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 10:09 PM 05-19-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
I haven't really seen much from Godwin but he's always getting hyped? I think Diggs needs to prove himself in Buff. before people praise his namesake after a fluke TD in the playoffs. Tyreek is top three, Antonio Brown is an asterisk up there if he ever plays again.
Godwin is a legit stud, catches everything, blocks his ass off.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:54 AM 05-20-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Godwin led the AFC in receiving yards last year.
[Reply]
DrRyan 08:56 AM 05-20-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Godwin led the AFC in receiving yards last year.
He is so great he is leading the AFC in receiving while playing in the NFC! I'd say that makes him underrated!
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:09 AM 05-20-2020
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Godwin is a legit stud, catches everything, blocks his ass off.

He definitely seems nice, but that’s not the point. The 3rd best WR in the NFL he is not.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:09 AM 05-20-2020
I don't see the big deal with this. I guess Michael Jordan is very sensitive too? Whatever these guys need to do to stay motivated I say go for it.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:11 AM 05-20-2020
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
He is so great he is leading the AFC in receiving while playing in the NFC! I'd say that makes him underrated!
LOL What a royal **** up. I've brought shame to my family.

[Reply]
staylor26 09:17 AM 05-20-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I don't see the big deal with this. I guess Michael Jordan is very sensitive too? Whatever these guys need to do to stay motivated I say go for it.
Apparently you don’t follow Michael Thomas on social media. He is the most sensitive athlete in all of sports, and that’s saying a lot. Dude is worse than Mayfield.

All Parker did was give a one letter answer to a question. How Michael Thomas found this to be a diss is beyond me.

Also, Michael Thomas is not Michael Jordan. And no, Jordan wouldn’t be this sensitive to feel the need to respond to something to silly on social media. He might go off in a game and bring it up later, but this was an emotionally charged response to nothing.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:37 AM 05-20-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Apparently you don’t follow Michael Thomas on social media. He is the most sensitive athlete in all of sports, and that’s saying a lot. Dude is worse than Mayfield.

All Parker did was give a one letter answer to a question. How Michael Thomas found this to be a diss is beyond me.

Also, Michael Thomas is not Michael Jordan. And no, Jordan wouldn’t be this sensitive to feel the need to respond to something to silly on social media. He might go off in a game and bring it up later, but this was an emotionally charged response to nothing.
I see what you are saying but sometimes being sensitive can work in an athletes favor. If athletes constantly feel they are being disrespected they tend to try harder and feel like they have something to prove. I'd take that over the athletes who get a big contract and then magically start playing like shit.

I do agree that Twitter shit is a little ridiculous at times but whatever keeps people motivated is fine with me.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:56 AM 05-20-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
We don't know that
[Reply]
staylor26 05-20-2020, 10:12 AM
This message has been deleted by staylor26.
Page 3 of 18
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up