ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 20
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Idiot trump taking hydroxychloriquine
RodeoPants2 02:57 PM 05-18-2020
Kakistocracy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...rus-update-us/

Originally Posted by :
President Trump told reporters on Monday that he has been taking hydroxychloroquine for about a week and a half and that the White House physician knows he is taking the anti-malaria drug despite the fact he continues to test negative for the coronavirus.
Clinical trials, academic research and scientific analysis indicate that the danger of the drug is a significantly increased risk of death for certain patients, particularly those with heart problems.

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 05:23 PM 05-18-2020
How the hell is this news? President takes a safe drug, who cares.
[Reply]
Pogue 05:23 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I didn't laugh about it, I said it would be ironic.
Sure. Why did you omit that he consulted with the WH physician?
[Reply]
Donger 05:27 PM 05-18-2020
This is a joke, right? Trump's doing this because of Dr. Vlad?

https://forward.com/news/national/44...oversial-drug/

:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:27 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Sure. Why did you omit that he consulted with the WH physician?
How would he obtain a prescription without consulting with a physician?
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:28 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
You're a huge jackass and everyone here knows it.

They're different medications with different indications, and you posted research testing it on a different virus. I will let everyone else decide who the jackass is.
[Reply]
Pogue 05:28 PM 05-18-2020
How would he obtain a prescription without consulting with a physician?
You didnít answer the question.
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:30 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
You didnít answer the question.
Do you think it's an "omission" to say he must have consulted with a doctor in order to get a prescription medication? Seems like common sense to me.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 05:31 PM 05-18-2020
This idiot could go on live television and rub poop all over his face and the resident dumbasses on this forum would just talk about how triggered everybody is over it. Trump supporters are honestly the most pathetic group of people I've ever seen.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 05:33 PM 05-18-2020
They're different medications with different indications, and you posted research testing it on a different virus. I will let everyone else decide who the jackass is.
My vote for jackass goes to you.

No need to thank me.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:33 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
This idiot could go on live television and rub poop all over his face and the resident dumbasses on this forum would just talk about how triggered everybody is over it. Trump supporters are honestly the most pathetic group of people I've ever seen.
^ another useless eater chimes in from skid row
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 05:34 PM 05-18-2020
cringe. You should get your testosterone checked.

This isn't news, it's a safe drug and you are getting sucked into a feminized, hysterical news media because you are a sheep. Wake up.
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:37 PM 05-18-2020
Expert trolling!
[Reply]
Pogue 05:38 PM 05-18-2020
Do you think it's an "omission" to say he must have consulted with a doctor in order to get a prescription medication? Seems like common sense to me.
You said:

I do not want anything bad to happen to him, I do not want the country thrown into chaos, I wish him a long and healthy life out of office. But how ironic would it be if he died as a result of following his own bunk medical advice?
You omitted that he consulted with the WH physician about taking hydroxychloriquine. You claimed itís bunk medical advice from Trumpís but how do you square that with the WH physician signing off on it?
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:39 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
My vote for jackass goes to you.

No need to thank me.
Thanks Steamer, I was really wondering how you'd vote :-)
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 05:41 PM 05-18-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
cringe. You should get your testosterone checked.

This isn't news, it's a safe drug and you are getting sucked into a feminized, hysterical news media because you are a sheep. Wake up.
Nothing cringier than telling somebody to get their testosterone checked and then following it up by telling them that they're listening to the "feminized" news media.

But as to the substance of the story, the drug isn't effective and more people who take it die than don't in the context of treating coronavirus. Those are facts. There are also people who need this drug and him promoting it leads to shortages and price hikes. Did I mention that it's not effective and potentially dangerous?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 20
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up