ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Here is a tribute to the 'Mad Dog' hoping he is tapped for DOD
Chiefshrink 12:05 PM 11-24-2016
I think it is only fitting to repost this modern day General Patton speech in tribute to General Mike Mattis hoping he leads the DOD because he will not apologize for defending this country. And what a day to post this speech, Thanksgiving !!!!

Enjoy my conservative hawk brethren !!!!


[Reply]
listopencil 06:49 PM 11-25-2016
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
Should be interesting to see how mad dog Mattis retaliates against Iran when they pull another attacking of a Navy ship. I can promise you it won't be from the leading from behind cowardice style that Obummer did.

Trump will be firm with them and make them think twice as well as our enemies how they will be treated if they go against us.
As far as I know Iran has not attacked any of our NAVY ships.
[Reply]
RubberSponge 06:57 PM 11-25-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Have you ever served in the military, Chiefshrink?
I don't think he did. He played baseball at Kansas Newman in the mid 80's IIRC.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:59 PM 11-25-2016
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
This is the guy Bill Kristol and his Never Trumpers wanted to run, so Trump couldn't win. Good thing he said no. Good thing he talked Trump out of torture by informing him it doesn't produce reliable intel. Good thing he supports a two state solution to the Israeli conflict. Good thing he criticizes the settlements by Israel as harming resolution prospects. Tho' he's wrong about Iran and ISIS not being enemies. ISIS is Sunni Wahhabism right out of Saudi Arabia, who funds them which the Saudis say our CIA knew. Iran is Shiia who are historic mortal enemies of Sunni Islam and of Saudi Arabia which is common information. They also compete in oil markets. It's no wonder Kristol & Co liked this man. Kristol would get his war #5 in the Middle East. This man should be put in charge of the Department of Offense.

Mattis was also critical of Trump saying our allies in NATO were freeloading, which they are. So I guess he supports our role as global cop.
How do you think Mattis would know whether or not torture produces reliable intel? Does he admit he's used torture of some kind?
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:06 PM 11-25-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
As far as I know Iran has not attacked any of our NAVY ships.
Maybe not directly, as is the fashion these days... but the Yemen Houthis didnt acquire missiles capable of taking out ships in a vacuum

UAE civilian ship attack



Their proxies attack US ship for a second time with sophisticated missiles


[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:07 PM 11-25-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Have you ever served in the military, Chiefshrink?
No. And why do you ask?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:08 PM 11-25-2016
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
I don't think he did. He played baseball at Kansas Newman in the mid 80's IIRC.
:-)
[Reply]
Fairplay 07:14 PM 11-25-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
As far as I know Iran has not attacked any of our NAVY ships.
Hmmm

http://www.businessinsider.com/iran-...an-gulf-2016-9
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:17 PM 11-25-2016
Originally Posted by Rausch:
What a HORRIBLY misleading thread.

Eat many dicks, sir, and find your peace in the graveyard of common waste...
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Was that angry and hateful enough? I want my voice to be heard. So, was, like, like, LOUD enough and angry enough?
:-):-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:20 PM 11-25-2016
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
This is the guy Bill Kristol and his Never Trumpers wanted to run, so Trump couldn't win. Good thing he said no. Good thing he talked Trump out of torture by informing him it doesn't produce reliable intel. Good thing he supports a two state solution to the Israeli conflict. Good thing he criticizes the settlements by Israel as harming resolution prospects. Tho' he's wrong about Iran and ISIS not being enemies. ISIS is Sunni Wahhabism right out of Saudi Arabia, who funds them which the Saudis say our CIA knew. Iran is Shiia who are historic mortal enemies of Sunni Islam and of Saudi Arabia which is common information. They also compete in oil markets. It's no wonder Kristol & Co liked this man. Kristol would get his war #5 in the Middle East. This man should be put in charge of the Department of Offense.

Mattis was also critical of Trump saying our allies in NATO were freeloading, which they are. So I guess he supports our role as global cop.
Anyone is better than Barack Jarrett taking it up the arse. There will never be a perfect commander but at least this guy won't allow us to be someone's bitch's on the world stage with no consequences.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:17 PM 11-25-2016
Okay so read more on this guy using Wikipedia:

Again, I am more interested in his political views right now, not his military prowess or dedication:
He is not for tearing up the Iran agreement, even though he thinks a poor deal. He considers it an imperfect arms control agreement.

Annenberg Distinguished Visiting Fellow at the Hoover Institution.
( Annenberg is left-wing)

Mattis strongly supports John Kerry on the Middle East peace process, praising Kerry for being "wisely focused like a laser-beam" towards a two-state solution.

He also serves as a Member of the General Dynamics Board of Directors.
( Military Industrial Complex and Corporatism)

In 2012, Mattis had been supportive of providing weapons to Syrian rebels, as a way to fight back against Iranian proxies in Syria.( This was HiLiaRy's policy. These alleged rebels are Al Nusra Front which is AQ in Syria and ISIS. It was this policy that Flynn objected to and has been a major mess.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Mattis

Know nothing of this site, but I like some things it said or claimed. Claims Mattis refuses to fire on US citizens. The reporter claims, based on his sources, that ....

Originally Posted by :
Mattis hates Obama, and the word is, the general really gave him hell over the NDAA, he called him a dictator.
http://ufpnews.com/2015/source-gen-j...-u-s-citizens/

I love his position on NDAA. That's a patriot.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:20 PM 11-25-2016
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Anyone is better than Barack Jarrett taking it up the arse. There will never be a perfect commander but at least this guy won't allow us to be someone's bitch's on the world stage with no consequences.
That appears to be true from what I am researching. He's never been married or had any children. Do you think he's gay, like Lindsey Graham? Just curious not judging him for that.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:24 PM 11-25-2016
Originally Posted by Fairplay:
Hmmm

http://www.businessinsider.com/iran-...an-gulf-2016-9
Can you copy and paste the text describing these 'attacks'? I use an ad blocker, and the site popped up a panel blocking the article so quickly that all I could read were examples reminiscent of Cold War bullshit, and not a single attack listed.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:24 PM 11-25-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
As far as I know Iran has not attacked any of our NAVY ships.
Yep! That's the alteration on reports about that incident, when we were in their territorial waters. More Fake News by the Mainstream Media.

And why the hell are we even in Yemen now?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:27 PM 11-25-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Can you copy and paste the text describing these 'attacks'? I use an ad blocker, and the site popped up a panel blocking the article so quickly that all I could read were examples reminiscent of Cold War bullshit, and not a single attack listed.
It's a piece that is mostly opinion than independent reporting. It's really an editorial. It's too long to really post, imo.
I went back and forth on this when it first came up. I think it was with Donger, who falls for anything bad said about Iran.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:30 PM 11-25-2016
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
It's a piece is mostly opinion than independent reporting. It's really an editorial.
What I saw (briefly) were references to incidences that I have already remarked on in other threads. None of which would be considered an attack. The same chest pounding that I witnessed (and took part in) versus the USSR and her allies personally when I was in the military
[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up