ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Media Center>Final Fantasy VII REMAKE
DaFace 09:54 PM 06-15-2015
Yep. This is real. No word on release date - probably a while from now.

[Reply]
Setsuna 12:47 PM 04-21-2020
Tifa's proportions are basically Julia Boin's. Perfection.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:39 PM 04-24-2020
I really like Aerith. Hope nothing bad happens to her.

Just got through the train graveyard.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:53 PM 04-29-2020
I’m playing this now as well. Great looking game so far, but I think you have to play the original first to really get it.

I’m a huge FF fan. I’ve played the entire main series, minus 11 and 14. Not a fan of online games.

I’m really curious how the open world will look in future episodes. My guess is it’ll be similar to 15.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 03:18 PM 04-30-2020
Holy shit that was incredible. I think the Remake is a literal Remake and they're going to change the story up in parts 2 and 3.

Spoiler!

I still need to finish hard mode and get the dresses and I'll platinum it.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:55 PM 05-16-2020
Just beat it. Incredible game ...wow. The side quests got a bit time consuming but loved it. I'm guessing this game will be a bit different than the original based on how it ended. Especially the words before the credits. I'm guessing this could upset some original players. I LOVED the original story but I'm intrigued and surprised this could be different. Doesn't bother me...atm.

Now how long do we have to wait? Assume we will be playing part 2 on ps5. I may be up the original now to see the differences. Man...I love this game. OG FF7 player.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:05 AM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Hoo boy. The ending is going to be fucking controversial :-)
Your thoughts? I posted my instant reaction.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:02 AM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Holy shit that was incredible. I think the Remake is a literal Remake and they're going to change the story up in parts 2 and 3.

Spoiler!

I still need to finish hard mode and get the dresses and I'll platinum it.
Definitely feels like there could be changes and not exact original story with extensive stuff. Gorgeous game.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:04 AM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Looking for cats is the shit huh?
Lol yeah that got annoying quick. Alot of running around for sure.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:21 AM 05-17-2020
I just started Chapter 11, got through the sewers and back to Sector 7, looking forward to how they portray the upcoming events. The cats chasing was boring, but didn't take too long. Was more tired of running around trying to get prescriptions for sick people in Wall Market. So far nothing has turned me off of this game, it's goofy in places, the Honey Bee Inn is necessary, but unnecessary at the same time, however considering the original material, they went all out in keeping that crazy ass part the same from the original. The mini-games of Wall Market and the Coliseum are fun distractions. Loving it so far, just wish I could spend more time playing it between work, family and school.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:37 PM 05-17-2020
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
I just started Chapter 11, got through the sewers and back to Sector 7, looking forward to how they portray the upcoming events. The cats chasing was boring, but didn't take too long. Was more tired of running around trying to get prescriptions for sick people in Wall Market. So far nothing has turned me off of this game, it's goofy in places, the Honey Bee Inn is necessary, but unnecessary at the same time, however considering the original material, they went all out in keeping that crazy ass part the same from the original. The mini-games of Wall Market and the Coliseum are fun distractions. Loving it so far, just wish I could spend more time playing it between work, family and school.
Glad you're enjoying it. Walmarket definitely dragged for me but I still enjoyed the journey.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 02:28 PM 05-23-2020
Replaying the original one on PS4 again after playing remake
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:44 PM 05-27-2020
Love the remakes lately, introducing a past game to a new audience while updating it for old fans to experience as well. Resident Evil 2 did this exceptionally well, Final Fantasy VII Remake did this really well, RE 3 was a good update as well, but I'm really hoping that they keep this up. Eventually the market could get saturated, but these remakes are really paying homage to the source material, and the changes are minor and more for quality of life and believability than anything. Really looking forward to the next parts and if they haven't already, SquareEnix needs to commission a team to start remaking 8 and 9 with the same care of this one, I'll buy those in a heartbeat, and I think FF8's story would really benefit from an update.

FFX
FFIX
FFVII
FFVIII

Put it in my veins!
[Reply]
Page 11 of 11
« First < 7891011
Up