ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Raiders WR Ruggs has thigh punctured helping friend move
The Franchise 03:14 PM 06-01-2020

According to @247Sports, #Raiders WR Henry Ruggs III’s thigh was punctured while helping a friend move. He was caught between a trailer and a truck. His femoral artery was an inch away from being hit. pic.twitter.com/ihKPEG5MZC

— JPA (@jpafootball) June 1, 2020

New #Raiders WR Henry Ruggs was involved in an off-the-field accident helping a friend move. I’m told “he’s OK” and while he was apparently cut or received a puncture, the wound is not serious. https://t.co/Inz4dFDxvA

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) June 1, 2020

[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:07 AM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Or try to send money to the nigerian prince to get his riches.
My former foreman admitted to sending 5k dollars to a Russian woman. when she asked for another 1k for a plane ticket that was the nail in the coffin. Hes not gonna have a woman who cant manage money..
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:59 AM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
My former foreman admitted to sending 5k dollars to a Russian woman. when she asked for another 1k for a plane ticket that was the nail in the coffin. Hes not gonna have a woman who cant manage money..
My mom took my GMA to walmart about a year ago and my GMA went to the money services to send around 1000 to someone that had called her and just about scammed her. Luckily my mom figured out what she was doing and with some help from the worker they convinced her it was a scam. Dumb old bitch
[Reply]
sully1983 01:08 PM 06-02-2020
Hope he makes a full recovery.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 03:32 PM 06-02-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
What a ****ing idiot. Wtf "punctured" his thing?
That would be sore
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 12:18 AM 06-03-2020
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
That's nothing. Last year a CP poster inserted a 6 inch ice pick into his thigh just to see what would happen, then created a thread about it. At least that's how I remember it.
That was me! I was trying to sacrifice my leg for Mahomes' knee, and it worked! Thank you god!!!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up