ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 103
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
Kiimo 10:32 PM 07-30-2022

[Reply]
dlphg9 11:47 PM 07-30-2022
God damn, the start of this thread is all kinds of fucking retarded.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:07 AM 07-31-2022
I don't think Mecole Hardman really sucks I think he is a great asset to have but I think the competition is just taking his reps he's not getting something done. I said I wanted competition and I want the best on the field but I was rooting for him. It really won't show until a couple pre~season games how he handles it. If he catches a couple bombs that be good for his case but the others will too.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:07 PM 07-31-2022
Hardman is going to be a star by the end of the year. Will the Chiefs resign him at current market conditions?

This dawg will get paid!
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:14 PM 07-31-2022
Pre~season games should be a tall tale about how Mecole Hardman season goes. He needs to put on a good showing and even at his best may not be good enough. I root for him but I love competition and want the best out there. So I don't mind being wrong but I do think he will come up big and make big time plays because he is a play maker and a threat to the house any time he gets his hands on the ball.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:01 PM 09-11-2022
My only negative takeaway from being at the game today:

Hardman needs to figure out how to keep running full speed when he tracks the ball. Twice today Mahomes threw him passes that should've gone for big plays but Hardman slowed to about half speed when he looked up to track the ball and that blew the connection both times. Mahomes should've had 60-70 more passing yards today.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:40 PM 09-11-2022
Hardman is who he is. He has to be schemed to be effective so he can just utilize his speed in space and not have to play actual football. Need more snaps for Skyy Moore. I was expecting him to be out there more today.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:42 PM 09-11-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Hardman is who he is. He has to be schemed to be effective so he can just utilize his speed in space and not have to play actual football. Need more snaps for Skyy Moore. I was expecting him to be out there more today.
Skyy's catch and run was pretty impressive. Easy to see that the talent is there.
[Reply]
TEX 08:09 PM 09-11-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:

Hardman needs to figure out how to keep running full speed when he tracks the ball. Twice today Mahomes threw him passes that should've gone for big plays but Hardman slowed to about half speed when he looked up to track the ball and that blew the connection both times. Mahomes should've had 60-70 more passing yards today.
Exactly this.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:12 PM 09-11-2022

Nail on the head
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:20 PM 09-11-2022
yup

You sound dumb!! Literally and everybody that agreeing with you in the same boat! Pathetic https://t.co/oLxe9qdKyX

— Mecole Hardman Jr. (@MecoleHardman4) September 12, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:23 PM 09-11-2022
Mahomes should've had 60-70 more passing yards today.
then you realize we scored on those drives anyway :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:40 PM 09-11-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
then you realize we scored on those drives anyway :-)
Mahomes is going freaking nuts stats-wise this year with all these options.

Frustrating about Hardman. As a receiver it's literally one of first things you learn. Staying at full speed while tracking is a skill you have to develop, but he's in year 4 and should've developed that a long time ago.

Definitely agree with Boerigter - on the first one especially. The one down by the goal line early in the game. He just gave up. It was almost like at the last second he thought the pass was to someone else and/or thought he was going to run into another receiver. Baffling, tbh. I couldn't figure out what the hell he was thinking. I've somewhat been in Hardman's corner for three years but that's really alarming.
[Reply]
-King- 08:45 PM 09-11-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
yup

He was searching his name on Twitter lol
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:46 PM 09-11-2022
I've somewhat been in Hardman's corner for three years but that's really alarming.
Alarming? Seriously? We’ve seen the two of them fail chemistry-wise multiple
times over the last few years. Consistently.

Mahomes coming within 6-12 inches of a big play with Hardman twice in a game is absolutely a step up versus what we’ve been accustomed to.
[Reply]
Page 79 of 103
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389 > Last »
Up