ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 103
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
milkshock 07:14 AM 02-09-2020
Not entirely convinced this guy will ever even develop into a number 2 receiver a few years down the road, let alone next season (which as things stand is what it appears he will be asked to be)

genuinely think we need to be looking in the 2nd round for a receiver, assuming DRob and Sammy are gone.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:53 AM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by milkshock:
Not entirely convinced this guy will ever even develop into a number 2 receiver a few years down the road, let alone next season (which as things stand is what it appears he will be asked to be)

genuinely think we need to be looking in the 2nd round for a receiver, assuming DRob and Sammy are gone.
Are you just dumb?

I think you are just dumb.

Mecole Hardman has what it takes to be a star in this league and he will get more reps in TC than Sammy Watkins (if we even keep him) Mecole will be just fine and I think Tyreek is going mentor and push him pretty hard as the leader of the WR group. We do need to draft WR and find speedy guys for depth and competition is a good thing. As for Mecole Hardman he will get a lot of balls thrown his way and it's going take pressure off of Tyreek and this offense is going be better with Mecole than Sammy Watkins. Just watch.

It's no wonder you bleed with neg rep.
[Reply]
Hoover 08:14 AM 02-09-2020
Give him an off-season with Pat.

My god as a Rookie all he did is catch 6 or so TD and be a nice return guy. Since he didn’t put up 1200 yards and 15 TDS he must be a bust/ cp
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:58 AM 02-09-2020
It's only been a week and some of you guys are already back to being wet blankets.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:29 AM 02-09-2020

Cool to see you managed to project an entire career after seeing about 5 months of action.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:31 PM 02-09-2020

:-)
[Reply]
AJKCFAN 12:43 PM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Give him an off-season with Pat.

My god as a Rookie all he did is catch 6 or so TD and be a nice return guy. Since he didn’t put up 1200 yards and 15 TDS he must be a bust/ cp
Yes! All of this. All things considered, Hardman had an impressive rookie season. If anyone should be dialing up Mahomes this offseason to go work out on routes, it would be him. More expectations will be placed on Mecole’s shoulders. Definitely looks like he’s ready to take it to the next level this upcoming season...
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:49 PM 02-09-2020
Anyone else notice how opposing teams made it a habit to shit talk and get in Mecole's face? It started around half way through the season and didn't stop since. It's like opposing teams think he's soft and try to get into his head.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:57 PM 02-09-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Anyone else notice how opposing teams made it a habit to shit talk and get in Mecole's face? It started around half way through the season and didn't stop since. It's like opposing teams think he's soft and try to get into his head.
He is now a Super Bowl Champion that accounts for swag he will carry swag with him into the 2020 season.

The Chiefs are going start pimping up Hardman and I believe Tyreek is going take him under his wing they are a tight group. Hardman is going be Robyn to Tyreek Batman. Basically call them the Dynamic Duo.

BAMFs

Hardman lit a spark with his kick return in the playoffs. Teams will have to account for him.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:24 PM 07-22-2020
WR 3

Calvin Ridley and Mecole Hardman working top of route going downhill under control. Going downhill forces WR to sink hips and absorb force, which helps WRs throw themself into their breaks. And then full speed.

Great progression. pic.twitter.com/jP9VL9Vtm3

— Danny Schaechter �� (@CoachDShack) July 21, 2020

[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:36 PM 07-22-2020
Originally Posted by Dante84:
WR 3

I've never seen this practice technique used. Very frickin cool.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:59 PM 07-22-2020

:-)

We should probably just cut Hardman now. What a bum.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:09 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The 49ers roughed him up all game and seemed to make it a point to get in his face.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:44 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
The 49ers roughed him up all game and seemed to make it a point to get in his face.
That's pretty much what teams do to rookies. He was a pro bowl (for whats that's worth) return man his rookie season. He had a solid year under his belt to draw experience under. He has to practice and hear verbiage and I'm sure plenty of it from the likes of the Honey Badger aka Land Lord and Frank Clark in practice. No way am i concerned about teams roughing him up as he gets confidence especially as a Super Bowl Champion that he is. I'm sure teams will still try to get in his head but at the same time he will be going full speed right past them on his way for a TD pass from Sir Patrick Mahomes II.

I don't see a big deal teams giving a rookie a hard time that's expected and par for the course. From what I've seen of him this offseason he is putting int he work to be the best WR he can be and challenged Tyreek Hill to ab work out.

Tony Gonzalez caught 2 touchdowns his rookie year he was given a hard time.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 03:45 AM 07-23-2020
There are some great plays that I will remember about Hardman's rookie season, but I think I will remember his comments walking off the field after the comeback against the Texans the most.

After an epic comeback turned rout, I think it would have been easy for a rookie to be all hyped up and crazy with excitement, but walking off the field he looked into the camera, and calmly pointed to his head and said "Stay tuned, we have a bigger goal in mind."

I think that speaks to his maturity and character, and that he was focused on the right things, which makes me excited to see what he can become.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 74 of 103
« First < 24647071727374 7576777884 > Last »
Up