ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 293
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123173 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 11:27 AM 04-06-2017
Fuck the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
cmh6476 08:43 AM 01-17-2018
good win by K-State...

I always get a kick out of fans chanting "over-rated" when they are putting it to a decent team. Ummm, give yourself some credit? :-)

Now, let's go Texas :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:45 AM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
l thought K-State was better than their record after watching them play KU.
They are who they are, aptly described by William. They are probably an 8-10 Conf Team. Will finish around 6th. I hate Weber.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:47 AM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
They are who they are, aptly described by William. They are probably an 8-10 Conf Team. Will finish around 6th. I hate Weber.

Weber gets a lot of hate but he always plays KU tough, wins a few here and there. He keeps this up against KU and there will be a statue of him outside of the Octagon.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:51 AM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Servant_KC:
Weber gets a lot of hate but he always plays KU tough, wins a few here and there. He keeps this up against KU and there will be a statue of him outside of the Octagon.
He gets a lot of hate because he sucks at recruiting, and underperforms in Conference. He’s a joke. Game like last night do nothing but prolong the misery of K-State fans.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:52 AM 01-17-2018
He gets a lot of hate because he sucks at recruiting, and underperforms in Conference. He’s a joke. Game like last night do nothing but prolong the misery of K-State fans.

So no statue?
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:54 AM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Servant_KC:
So no statue?
Son of a .....
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:55 AM 01-17-2018
Son of a .....

:-).
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:02 AM 01-17-2018
Let's talk about gay state sports somewhere else
[Reply]
hawkchief 09:22 AM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
I always thought he could recruit decent players, but he did a poor job coaching them? just my opinion.
Hard to imagine Weber rolling into some High School BMOC's house and having that kid find much appealing about Weber. He's simply a dork in a suit, and a poor face for a program with his incessant whining and sideline antics.

That said, great win for KSU last night and long live Brouche!
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:25 AM 01-17-2018
I’d agree. But Barry Brown is really good. Squeaky needs credit for him. The rest of the roster isn’t great but Squeaky has them playing decent defense. So I guess they are at least athletes enough to play defense. Offensively though they are an absolute disaster. Just atrocious.

Maybe if he could coach offense a little better his recruiting would look better. They’re good enough athletes to defend. :-) I get it. Still unacceptable coaching from Squeakster, but just saying.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:50 AM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Let's talk about gay state sports somewhere else
I’m good, thanks.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:50 AM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
“Better than their record”. What every team strives for.

It’s a Weber team. Lacks talent because he can’t recruit. Plays above their head about 5 times a year (maybe). Loses close games.

Might as well be Wooly out there.
The funny thing is, Bruce Weber is probably the 2nd best coach in recent K-State history (as far as achievements at K-State).

Bruce Weber has a Big 12 conference title (shared with Kansas). NOBODY ELSE DOES. Frank Martin had zero. Huggins had zero. Woolridge couldn't even get close to .500 in the league. Tom Abury lol. Dana Altman got 7th in the league one time!

The bar is not set very high for the catheads.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 01:11 PM 01-17-2018
Nice.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 01:36 PM 01-17-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
The funny thing is, Bruce Weber is probably the 2nd best coach in recent K-State history (as far as achievements at K-State).

Bruce Weber has a Big 12 conference title (shared with Kansas). NOBODY ELSE DOES. Frank Martin had zero. Huggins had zero. Woolridge couldn't even get close to .500 in the league. Tom Abury lol. Dana Altman got 7th in the league one time!

The bar is not set very high for the catheads.
^
Thinks Weber is wood coach because he won a conference title.

Same guy hated Ned Yost. But Ned won a division, 2 AL pennants and a WS.

Go figure.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 09:12 PM 01-17-2018
And like that...we are all alone in first.
[Reply]
Page 73 of 293
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123173 > Last »
Up