ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kendrick vs Drake
ModSocks 09:50 AM 05-06-2024
Has anyone else been following this? I started paying attention when Kendrick Lamar dropped a diss verse on Drake in Future's new album, "We don't trust you".

There's been a flurry of rappers dropping diss tracks against Drake these past few weeks which include Kendrick Lamar, Future, Metro Boomin, Rick Ross, A$AP Rocky etc.

But this Kendrick vs Drake thing has been one of the most entertaining things in hip-hop in a long time. These dudes are getting real, real personal. Haven't seen something like this since pac vs biggie and even that wasn't this drawn out and personal. These guys are trying to end each other's careers. Pedo accusations, molestation accusations, accusations of hidden children...shit is wild.

I'll do my best to list the tracks and the subsequent reaction tracks in chronological order, focusing on Drake vs Kendrick:

[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 06:03 PM 05-06-2024
kendrick is tryna end drakes career rn and might.

drake was like “lol ur short” and kendricks like “youre a pedo all your friends are pedos kill yourself” :-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:10 PM 05-06-2024
This generations Milli (Bobby) Vanilli
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:16 PM 05-06-2024
So "hiphop allday" on twitter has a tweet that says Kendrick has the three highest streamed day's for Rap songs in 2024 with 'Euphoria', 'Not like us' and 'Like that'. All three are Drake disses :-)

And this is just one of the many reasons why Kendrick is winning. He's beating Drake at his own game by getting better numbers.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:52 PM 05-06-2024

[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 08:30 PM 05-06-2024
Rap beefs in recent years have seemed forced or manufactured. This has been next level.

Great tracks to listen to on both sides. Some of Drake's best raps in recent years IMO and this has woken kdot up. But Drake dropped the ball on The Heart Pt 6 with his interpretation of Mother I Sober.

There's no hard evidence yet from either of them really. But the allegations against Drake are more believable given his previous sus behaviour.
[Reply]
Fish 08:33 PM 05-06-2024
This is why I don't go to rap concerts...
[Reply]
lewdog 08:37 PM 05-06-2024
Ok
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:54 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless:
drake wins this easy

its not even a contest
Lolwut?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:08 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
This is definitely the easiest way to spot an Aubrey Graham fan. Look for the middle aged man talking like he’s 14. :-)

:-) I think you’d be surprised at how many of us distanced ourselves from predators by that point in our lives. What a creepy response. I’m glad you’re on that side of the debate. :-).
I’m not middle aged and this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. In this thread you’ve claimed Kendrick’s unsubstantiated accusations are “damning”, called Drake Aubrey, talked excessively about his team and ghost writers, and just used the word caping. You’re either a Kendrick dickrider or a Drake hater, probably both. Either one is weird, both combined is nasty work.
[Reply]
Brody Wa 09:13 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
I know, i know. Some of you are just way too cool to listen to rap music. But these are two rap heavyweights going hard at each other and the hip-hop world has been on fire because of it.

And it's the offseason and there aint shit to talk about.
I prefer Easy E and Ice Cube against NWA
[Reply]
Katipan 09:19 PM 05-06-2024
MGK beat Em.
Yeah. I said it.
[Reply]
Stanley Nickels 09:33 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Ming the Merciless:
drake wins this easy

its not even a contest
The quickest ending of a career contest?
[Reply]
Stanley Nickels 09:35 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
MGK beat Em.
Yeah. I said it.
I mean, I expect some bad takes because this is CP, but this one… in what universe did that no-talent assclown trying to make a name for himself by fighting the rap equivalent of Tyson in his prime, win anything other than a sloppy drunk blowie from Meagan Fox?
[Reply]
Katipan 09:39 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels:
I mean, I expect some bad takes because this is CP, but this one… in what universe did that no-talent assclown trying to make a name for himself by fighting the rap equivalent of Tyson in his prime, win anything other than a sloppy drunk blowie from Meagan Fox?
Because all Em did was repeat what MGK said and we saw that in 8 mile already.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:09 PM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
MGK beat Em.
Yeah. I said it.

Please stop lol. Eminem turned MGK into this thing.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up