ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 20
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>RIP Anthony Bourdain
KCUnited 05:36 AM 06-08-2018
Dead at 61 per various media outlets

New York (CNN)Anthony Bourdain, a gifted storyteller and writer who took CNN viewers around the world, has died. He was 61.

CNN confirmed Bourdain's death on Friday and said the cause of death was suicide.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/08/us/an...bit/index.html
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:37 AM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
**** cooper and bourdain.

i don't understand why anyone condones suicide. im not religious but i refrain from certain things in case there is a god. its a bad thing to be so selfish you leave all your loved ones behind before you get hit head on by a semi? :-)
that's not quite how it works...
[Reply]
JD10367 06:36 AM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
that's not quite how it works...
I used to wear a gold chain that had a cross on it as well as a pentagram. I told people I was covering both bases just to be safe.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:16 AM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Yeah because they volunteered to be in the military. Nobody in every day life signs up for severe depression.
:-)
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:32 AM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Problem is the growing trend of progressivism has turned everything into a choice. Suicide should never be a choice. That's why suicide rates are up 30%.

Life is depression. Life for most people is hard. Life for most people sucks.

Take it on and keep going.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:01 AM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:04 AM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I saw the Hitmans Bodyguard last night.

It was fucking hilarious. There was a nice mix of deadpool, John Wick, and we’ll... Samuel L Jackson.

The thing that made it work was the banter worked. It would have been campy and stupid if the banter didn’t work. Big credit to the writers.

Watch it if you get a chance
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:04 AM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:16 AM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I saw the Hitmans Bodyguard last night.

It was fucking hilarious. There was a nice mix of deadpool, John Wick, and we’ll... Samuel L Jackson.

The thing that made it work was the banter worked. It would have been campy and stupid if the banter didn’t work. Big credit to the writers.

Watch it if you get a chance
I will! thanks.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 08:18 AM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Think of the children. The children.

I guarantee the ones so concerned about his 11yo daughter don't give a fuck about the kids being torn away from their families at the border.
[Reply]
vailpass 08:27 AM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
I guarantee the ones so concerned about his 11yo daughter don't give a **** about the kids being torn away from their families at the border.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:31 AM 06-11-2018
I guarantee the ones so concerned about his 11yo daughter don't give a fuck about the kids being torn away from their families at the border.
You want to show your math, or shall we just chalk this up as yet another poorly considered emotional outburst?
[Reply]
Frazod 09:00 AM 06-11-2018

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse than comparing active duty service members to millionaire celebrities.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:20 AM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse than comparing active duty service members to millionaire celebrities.
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic. Wasn't he?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:07 PM 06-11-2018
I guarantee the ones so concerned about his 11yo daughter don't give a **** about the kids being torn away from their families at the border.
Of course we care!

We fully support keeping them all together as we send them back.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 02:25 PM 06-11-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Of course we care!

We fully support keeping them all together as we send them back.
Sí mon.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 20
« First < 7891011 12131415 > Last »
Up