ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 584 of 662
« First < 84484534574580581582583584 585586587588594634 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 09:42 AM 10-07-2018
Go to 38 seconds. Conor takes a swing at Khabib's guy while they were on top of the cage which starts the brawl in the cage.

צילום מתוך האולם של הקרב. וגם של הסיום של חביב-מקגרגור pic.twitter.com/7DtRWJK79m

— Ram Gilboa (@RamGilboa) October 7, 2018

[Reply]
alnorth 09:43 AM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
It was an awesome fight. Khabib just totally out classed Conor in the fight. He had absolutely no chance. I don't like watching fights where guys just lay on top of each other, but with Khabib it is different. He is constantly trying to move and get in position to do damage and like always he did what he was trying. I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch, but if there is a rematch it's going to end the same way this one did. Khabib is just so much better. I text a buddy who was watching and he tried saying something was wrong with Conor and he wasn't the same as usual. I said yeah it looked like that because he was completely out matched.
Going into the fight, my brothers and I (who have all been watching MMA for a while) believed that Conor's only chance was an early KO, and if he didn't get that then Khabib was going to hurt him. We prepared the casuals at our party, letting them know what we expected (either quick Conor win or a long Khabib beating), so they werent surprised.

Seeing Khabib actually clip Conor in the 2nd round was a big surprise for us though, no matter how much you think you know, theres still usually some kind of surprise in MMA. Khabib's hands have gotten better, but for him his hands are always just going to be a way to get his takedowns.
[Reply]
FAX 09:44 AM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
All timer of a post fight promo.

I never thought any fighter could replace Muhammad Ali in my heart, but this dude came close. He is now my 2nd favorite fighter.

FAX
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:48 AM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by alnorth:
Going into the fight, my brothers and I (who have all been watching MMA for a while) believed that Conor's only chance was an early KO, and if he didn't get that then Khabib was going to hurt him. We prepared the casuals at our party, letting them know what we expected (either quick Conor win or a long Khabib beating), so they werent surprised.

Seeing Khabib actually clip Conor in the 2nd round was a big surprise for us though, no matter how much you think you know, theres still usually some kind of surprise in MMA. Khabib's hands have gotten better, but for him his hands are always just going to be a way to get his takedowns.
After the first round I think Conor was pretty well gassed and a knockout wasn't going to happen. Khabib did some good dage with his strikes. It has to suck fighting someone like him. You're so worried about getting taken to the ground where you have no chance that it leaves you vulnerable to get knocked out. Khabib is going to be hard to beat.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:57 AM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Go to 38 seconds. Conor takes a swing at Khabib's guy while they were on top of the cage which starts the brawl in the cage.

Definitely didn't notice that. He shouldn't have gotten his check either. Taking a cheap shot at the guy. No wonder he didn't press charges.
[Reply]
-King- 10:16 AM 10-07-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Definitely didn't notice that. He shouldn't have gotten his check either. Taking a cheap shot at the guy. No wonder he didn't press charges.
He'd be looked at as a bitch in the MMA world if he pressed charges
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:19 AM 10-07-2018
Give hard, get hard.

You don't press charges.

That's life.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 12:46 PM 10-07-2018
Holy shit. MMA fans are a bunch of rubes.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 12:25 PM 10-08-2018
John Kavanagh, Conor's coach, will be on the Joe Rogan Podcast today.

[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:14 PM 10-08-2018
I have a Roku and wanted to know if there is any app I can use to watch the fights without having to lay out the money for PPV. Any advice?
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:54 PM 10-08-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
He'd be looked at as a bitch in the MMA world if he pressed charges
Posted via Mobile Device
But he is a bitch, so it surprised me haha
[Reply]
jd1020 03:05 PM 10-08-2018
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
I have a Roku and wanted to know if there is any app I can use to watch the fights without having to lay out the money for PPV. Any advice?
AFAIK Roku uses it's own in house OS and it doesn't allow for stuff like Kodi to be installed. There are work arounds like installing them on a computer and mirroring the imagine on a TV but you are probably better off switching to nvidia shield or something else that allows for the apps to be installed.

My friend went with the shield and he pays a monthly fee of like $20 for a package for all his TV which includes PPV streams.
[Reply]
Jerm 03:21 PM 10-08-2018
Just think it's funny how the UFC built the biggest fight it's ever had around 2 of if not the 2 shadiest characters in the entire company...par for the course for Dana White.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:32 PM 10-08-2018
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Just think it's funny how the UFC built the biggest fight it's ever had around 2 of if not the 2 shadiest characters in the entire company...par for the course for Dana White.
165 Million Revenue. Yea that Dana White is a real loser.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:33 PM 10-08-2018
Originally Posted by jd1020:
AFAIK Roku uses it's own in house OS and it doesn't allow for stuff like Kodi to be installed. There are work arounds like installing them on a computer and mirroring the imagine on a TV but you are probably better off switching to nvidia shield or something else that allows for the apps to be installed.

My friend went with the shield and he pays a monthly fee of like $20 for a package for all his TV which includes PPV streams.
Thanks. I don't know if I want to do all that. I don't mind supporting the sport. I will look into it though.
[Reply]
Page 584 of 662
« First < 84484534574580581582583584 585586587588594634 > Last »
Up