ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 101
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:58 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
the one thing the chiefs dont want to do is start slow or give the browns some short fields to get going.

the longer it goes and if the browns can get a lead the more confident the underdog becomes.

if it becomes a shootout game that is close at the end. it more than likely is the last team with the ball wins.

the browns have been clutch this year much like the chiefs when they need a drive they have delivered for the most part.
I think you are in real trouble if this becomes a shootout. You don't have enough weapons to beat us over the top like we do. A consistent, effective ball control run game by the Browns makes me a lot more nervous than facing a shootout
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:12 AM 01-15-2021
One of Cowherd’s topics today is...

Why a Chiefs loss this weekend wouldn’t be that shocking.

:-)
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:12 AM 01-15-2021

The #Browns have activated G Joel Bitonio from the reserve/COVID-19 list. Back in time for a playoff game.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) January 15, 2021

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:13 AM 01-15-2021
Did their guys have COVID or was it just contact tracing issues?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:13 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
I was going to put all of the reasons why I have a bad feeling about this game.

However, I just have an uneasy feeling about the game. Not robots, people. Motivated people. Injured people.

The Chiefs haven't looked like the 2018/2019 Chiefs lately. Is the league catching up? Are the Chiefs slowing down? Or am I just a pessimist?
This team has been preparing for the playoffs all season. My biggest concern, is if the guy bought enough fireworks for this game!
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:16 AM 01-15-2021
This will be the first playoff game that Mahomes doesn’t have Watkins.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:18 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Sorry if I missed it, but is that definitive that he isn't playing.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:20 AM 01-15-2021
Did their guys have COVID or was it just contact tracing issues?
I thought at least Bitonio and Ward had covid. Could be wrong on that though.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 11:21 AM 01-15-2021
Is he confirmed out?

Sent from my Galaxy S10
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:21 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
One of Cowherd’s topics today is...

Why a Chiefs loss this weekend wouldn’t be that shocking.

:-)
He wants the Chiefs to lose SO bad.

He’s gonna be disappointed come Monday . . . . . . .
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:22 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Sorry if I missed it, but is that definitive that he isn't playing.
Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan:
Is he confirmed out?

Sent from my Galaxy S10
It’s not looking good but no....he hasn’t been ruled out officially yet.
[Reply]
AussieChiefsFan 11:24 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:

Him and those people from GDFM (or whatever its called) are just looking to get a crazy upset prediction right. You look like a genius if you get it right. And no one really cares if you get it wrong.

Sent from my Galaxy S10
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:26 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:

It's such a weird take. I know that he was on the "Pittsburgh is a fraud" train pretty much all season, but to be bagging on the reigning World Champs (who had the best reg season record in Football) seems like a strange hill to die on. Whatever. I realize he's just pandering for clicks and views, so being taken seriously isn't high on his list.
[Reply]
Mav 11:30 AM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
It's such a weird take. I know that he was on the "Pittsburgh is a fraud" train pretty much all season, but to be bagging on the reigning World Champs (who had the best reg season record in Football) seems like a strange hill to die on. Whatever. I realize he's just pandering for clicks and views, so being taken seriously isn't high on his list.
He trolled the Steelers all year, and then picked them to beat Cleveland. He’s so weird.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:32 AM 01-15-2021
It’s not looking good but no....he hasn’t been ruled out officially yet.
We’ll be fine.

Look, I love Sammy and appreciate what he did in the playoffs last year, but if the Chiefs are relying on Sammy Watkins to beat the Cleveland Browns then we’ve got bigger problems to address.

There is no way the Browns should be able to stop Kelce, Hill, Hardman, Pringle, DRob. The Chiefs should march up and down the field all day long. Garrett isn’t fully healthy so they won’t have an effective pass rush. Mahomes should have all day to pick them apart. Anything less than 40 points would be a huge failure.

The Browns will have to score probably 45+ to win. As long as our defense doesn’t completely shit the bed in epic fashion, we should be fine. I’m not worried about the offense scoring. I am a little worried about the defense, but they have played much better the last few weeks, so that gives me a lot of confidence going into this game and ultimately is why I don’t think the game will be close.

We’ll see, I guess . . . . . .
[Reply]
Page 85 of 101
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995 > Last »
Up