ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 826 of 1209
« First < 326726776816822823824825826 827828829830836876926 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:23 PM 08-31-2018
Little Caesar's Pizza and wings. Embarrassing, I know. But in my defense (if there is one), we didn't have much time between my son's football practice and the high school game tonight, so I had to sin!
[Reply]
Fish 09:52 PM 08-31-2018
Made some pretty good salsa tonight. Started with tomatoes from my family's farm. Made one regular batch, and one hot batch with habanero and extra jalapeno and garlic. Diced up a most of the tomatoes by hand, and threw the rest in the processor with some of the rest of the peppers/cilantro/onion and mixed them into a finer blend to get a good mix of base salsa with some chunky pieces too. I've eaten enough already to make my ass burn tomorrow. The habanero was maybe a smidge too much, but I can't quit eating it...

[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:59 PM 08-31-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Made some pretty good salsa tonight. Started with tomatoes from my family's farm. Made one regular batch, and one hot batch with habanero and extra jalapeno and garlic. Diced up a most of the tomatoes by hand, and threw the rest in the processor with some of the rest of the peppers/cilantro/onion and mixed them into a finer blend to get a good mix of base salsa with some chunky pieces too. I've eaten enough already to make my ass burn tomorrow. The habanero was maybe a smidge too much, but I can't quit eating it...

:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Sorce 10:08 PM 08-31-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:

Looks great, last time I made salsa I threw the onions and peppers in the smoker for a bit. Wasn't great right away, after we canned it and the smoke flavor had a chance to permeate everything it was fantastic.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:39 PM 09-01-2018
Fried catfish, brown rice with peas mixed in, steamed organic carrots, home made cole slaw; served with white wine.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:41 PM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Fried catfish, brown rice with peas mixed in, steamed organic carrots, home made cole slaw; served with white wine.
Pics!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:44 PM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Pics!
Didn't take any this time. No time to run to get the camera with my swollen twisted ankle.

It came out great though. Nice flaky white fish, homemade tartar sauce. Yummm!

Now, to get ready for Peaky Blinders.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:47 PM 09-01-2018
Dont think I've seen that before, but a loaded version of homemade tater soup is outstanding... cheese, scallions, crumbled bacon, mmm
Thanks to these posts I've got a crockpot potato soup coming out here in a few minutes. Potatoes, onion, garlic, bacon, chicken stock with some half and half and butter.

Green onion and shredded colby jack for topping and some soft french bread for dipping.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:51 PM 09-01-2018
I had cupini's for a late lunch.

Leftover potato soup and chicken and noodles later.

Got a bunch of different meats at bichelmeyers for the griddle the next two days
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:13 PM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Didn't take any this time. No time to run to get the camera with my swollen twisted ankle.

It came out great though. Nice flaky white fish, homemade tartar sauce. Yummm!

Now, to get ready for Peaky Blinders.
Sounds great, how did you bread the catfish?

Sorry bout your ankle, get well soon... and dont be such a clutz next time! :-)

Originally Posted by Pablo:
Thanks to these posts I've got a crockpot potato soup coming out here in a few minutes. Potatoes, onion, garlic, bacon, chicken stock with some half and half and butter.

Green onion and shredded colby jack for topping and some soft french bread for dipping.
Yeah, thats gonna be on point
[Reply]
scho63 06:45 PM 09-01-2018
Nathans hot dogs with dijon mustard and a few Voodoo Ranger IPA's-had the craving
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:48 PM 09-01-2018
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Chicken Marsala over spaghetti, Cesar salad and ****ing cheese toast.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
Rockstar shit right here!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:06 AM 09-02-2018
Sounds great, how did you bread the catfish?
With stuff.

Originally Posted by :
Sorry bout your ankle, get well soon... and dont be such a clutz next time! :-)
I'm having a rough time these past few months being accident prone. WTF?
[Reply]
scho63 07:11 AM 09-02-2018
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Chicken Marsala over spaghetti, Cesar salad and ****ing cheese toast.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
Chicken Marsala looks great! That plate needed to be in the center of the photo and the Caesar Salad needs to be in the background! :-)
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09-02-2018, 07:27 AM
This message has been deleted by cooper barrett.
cooper barrett 07:47 AM 09-02-2018
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Just passing on something for you guys to try. I saw this many times in the grocery aisle but it just sounded weird to me. Why the need to mix the two?

Guacamole Salsa and really this stuff is fantastic. Pick some up next time in the Mexican aisle. It goes great as a dip or topped on anything Mexican.

It just seems like it had a bunch of preservatives I won't eat so I have never bought it.

Soybean oil is 2nd ingredient sodium erythorbate, ascorbic acid, citric acid, yellow 5, yellow 6, blue 1.

I will say their Rojas Sauce is very good along with their roasted Chile Verde and Ranchero Salsa is good too but needs a little ghost pepper to warm it up.

[Reply]
Page 826 of 1209
« First < 326726776816822823824825826 827828829830836876926 > Last »
Up