ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 159 of 256
« First < 59109149155156157158159 160161162163169209 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:46 AM 03-01-2022
My daughter is watching some YouTuber play Elden Ring. As of last night, he had been playing for 4 days and had died 680-some times. :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 08:58 AM 03-01-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
RDR2 is absolutely in my top 5. That game really sucked me in. I got a ton of play time in that game. Some of the missions just had me grinning ear from ear. It did such a good job of building up the characters. There were those you really liked, and some you just totally fucking despised. I love the cowboy western setting. Spent so many hours just roaming around hunting and murdering. The thrill of pulling off a bank robbery or train robbery. Having 8 bounty hunters with 4 dogs chasing you down. Getting drunk with Lenny. LOL

Good times.
You and others here have me wanting to try out RDR2 again. It sounds like it gets really good the more I play.
[Reply]
Fish 11:23 AM 03-01-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You and others here have me wanting to try out RDR2 again. It sounds like it gets really good the more I play.
When I first started the game, it felt really aimless. Like I wasn't sure what I should be doing regarding missions and stuff. It didn't feel at all linear, and it was a little odd. But I think that's intentional.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:30 PM 03-01-2022
When I first started the game, it felt really aimless. Like I wasn't sure what I should be doing regarding missions and stuff. It didn't feel at all linear, and it was a little odd. But I think that's intentional.
I think that is good and bad. Good in the sense you can do what you want when want. The drawback is how easy it can be to drift off course.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 09:51 PM 03-01-2022
Y'all keep talking about Odyssey, I may be tempted to replay it as Kassandra.

Maybe even buy the DLC. At $25, not sure if it's worth it, but I like achievements.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:56 PM 03-01-2022
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
Y'all keep talking about Odyssey, I may be tempted to replay it as Kassandra.

Maybe even buy the DLC. At $25, not sure if it's worth it, but I like achievements.
I have the DLC and I personally liked them for the most part. I do think they are worth the money as long as you don’t pay full price for them.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:18 AM 03-02-2022
For those of you looking to get tougher in Elden Ring...

https://www.gameinformer.com/2022/03...rming-location
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:02 AM 03-02-2022
Any tips on getting a new Xbox?

I signed up for Walmart+ but can’t find where to get on the wait/notification list.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:04 AM 03-02-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Any tips on getting a new Xbox?

I signed up for Walmart+ but can’t find where to get on the wait/notification list.
I used Hotstock.io to get my PS5. It will "watch" all the major retailers for you and send you notifications if they get any in stock.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:10 PM 03-02-2022
RDR2 is absolutely in my top 5. That game really sucked me in. I got a ton of play time in that game. Some of the missions just had me grinning ear from ear. It did such a good job of building up the characters. There were those you really liked, and some you just totally fucking despised. I love the cowboy western setting. Spent so many hours just roaming around hunting and murdering. The thrill of pulling off a bank robbery or train robbery. Having 8 bounty hunters with 4 dogs chasing you down. Getting drunk with Lenny. LOL

Good times.
I actually considered attempting to 100% it. That was a cool dream for 5 minutes until I tried completing the challenges and said "fuuuuuck that" lol I would literally break something if I had to finish those gambling challenges.

The strength of that game for me was the characters, like you said, and the open world. I'm not the type to get in a game and just dick around, but I actually did that quite a bit while I was out hunting and exploring.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 06:24 PM 03-02-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Survival Horror games stress me out.

I love the idea of them, but games like The Last of Us and the earlier Resident Evils are difficult for me to get through.
Interesting.......I didnt find LOU to be 'horror', like RE (though I enjoy both for sure).

the story in LOU is hands-down the best I've experienced (alongside "Bioshock").
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:11 PM 03-02-2022
LOU is definitely survival horror.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:25 PM 03-02-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Survival Horror games stress me out.

I love the idea of them, but games like The Last of Us and the earlier Resident Evils are difficult for me to get through.
Try The Forest. Should be cheap on steam and it was like 9.99 on the PS store.

It's horror lite I guess. It's survival with crafting and horror critters/elements. Watch a vid or two on it.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:34 AM 03-07-2022
Just finished Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.

I really enjoyed it. Was like a combination of a good tomb raider and good star wars game.

Had a blast, with some really nice story lines and surprises.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 11:32 AM 03-07-2022
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...s_Blood__Teef/

there is a playable demo for WH40K: Shootas Blood & Teef available on the steam store page.

[Reply]
Page 159 of 256
« First < 59109149155156157158159 160161162163169209 > Last »
Up