ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice
GabyKeepsMeWarm 10:07 PM 03-20-2024
Trying to keep my expectations tempered for this, but I am pretty sure this will be one I don't miss.

First photos revealed today, and it's not much, but here ya go...

And again, my apologies for not knowing how to imbed...

https://nypost.com/2024/03/20/entert...-winona-ryder/
[Reply]
alanm 10:45 PM 03-20-2024
As some mentioned in the Post's comment section Lori Lightfoot would be a natural for a cameo. No make up needed. :-)
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:39 PM 03-21-2024

[Reply]
Jamie 12:05 AM 03-22-2024
Why do these legacy sequel trailers always have to use a fucking sad & slow version of the song from the original movie? I guess it's supposed to manipulate you into feeling extra nostalgic or something, but it's lame as shit. Though I admit, this one is so stupid it might actually be meant as parody.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 01:42 AM 03-22-2024
Originally Posted by Jamie:
Why do these legacy sequel trailers always have to use a fucking sad & slow version of the song from the original movie? I guess it's supposed to manipulate you into feeling extra nostalgic or something, but it's lame as shit. Though I admit, this one is so stupid it might actually be meant as parody.
We’ve come a long way baby…

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GuyNP-XyFHs
[Reply]
Valiant 10:19 AM 03-24-2024
Well from just the name I am guessing a trilogy.
[Reply]
svistop 12:14 PM 03-24-2024
Let's hope this won't be another dance on the bones of a great film.
[Reply]
RockChalk 12:00 PM 03-26-2024
I have pretty high hopes for this one. I don't think Keaton signs on if it's not something good.
[Reply]
Kayliewolf 11:20 AM 04-06-2024
As some have suggested in the comment section of the post, Lori Lightfoot would be a fitting choice for a cameo appearance. No makeup required.
[Reply]
Bump 04:26 PM 04-06-2024
at least they didn't cast the chomo that was in the original
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:02 PM 04-06-2024
Oh, wow, count me in. It was a great movie back in the 80s, and now it'll have an adult Winona Ryder in it.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 06:06 PM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Oh, wow, count me in. It was a great movie back in the 80s, and now it'll have an adult Winona Ryder in it.
I have always found Winona very attractive but I always thought she looked her worst in Beetlejuice.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:47 PM 04-06-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
I have always found Winona very attractive but I always thought she looked her worst in Beetlejuice.
Well, yeah. I also think she was under 18, so we'll just talk about Geena Davis, who I also have a thing for. Geena was a hottie in that movie.

Winona may look better now than at any other point in her life. Other than maybe a little craziness.

That was a crazy star-studded cast in the original movie. Alec Baldwin, Geena Davis, Winona Ryder, Michael Keaton, and other than Keaton I don't think they were well known yet. Bravo to the casting director.
[Reply]
Up