ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1103 of 3903
« First < 10360310031053109310991100110111021103 110411051106110711131153120316032103 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:04 PM 04-04-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
People are scared they might lose their white collar job and their wife will start ****ing a real rough neck. Always about the pussy and the paper.
Yep and understanding people the way you do is why you are such a beloved city councilman in here in the Joe.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:05 PM 04-04-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Friend of mine from OKC shipped me a bottle of Wellers Antique 107 . I plan to go out in style.
Yes!!!!

We need more posts like this in these trying times.

Thank you!!!
[Reply]
Demonpenz 03:06 PM 04-04-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Yep and understanding people the way you do is why you are such a beloved city councilman in here in the Joe.
I had the Mayor as a teacher in College. His Bill Clinton impersonation was dead on.
[Reply]
stumppy 03:06 PM 04-04-2020
I could have sat in a grocery store at any point the last 5 years where I am at and the amount of people on food stamps was staggering. The amount of shop lifting was staggering. If you go to Brothers Grocery store there is 3 ring binder of people stealing food. You would have a hard time having me see White Collar Data Analysis Project Manager dude getting off of zoom to go shop lift or beat someone up. What's going to happen is White Collar guy is going to get a gun thinks he hears something, trips over cat and splatters his brains all over the wall. Or kills his son because he was sneaking in after ours. All this is the way I see it and if I will acknowledge I am wrong 99 percent of the time about everything. I don't know how to get people to grasp how rich they really are. OH'S NO MAH MORGGURAGE. Wut r we going to doooo honey? Probably live like the rest of the broke asses in america.

Yup, too many people in the USA have been living above their means for too long.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:06 PM 04-04-2020
Walmart's updated social distancing measures...

https://corporate.walmart.com/newsro...ial-distancing

Originally Posted by :
Starting Saturday, we will limit the number of customers who can be in a store at once. Stores will now allow no more than five customers for each 1,000 square feet at a given time, roughly 20 percent of a store’s capacity.

To manage this restriction, the associates at a store will mark a queue at a single-entry door (in most cases the Grocery entrance) and direct arriving customers there, where they will be admitted one-by-one and counted. Associates and signage will remind customers of the importance of social distancing while they’re waiting to enter a store – especially before it opens in the morning.

Once a store reaches its capacity, customers will be admitted inside on a “1-out-1-in” basis.

We’ll also institute one-way movement through our aisles next week in a number of our stores, using floor markers and direction from associates. We expect this to help more customers avoid coming into close contact with others as they shop.

[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:08 PM 04-04-2020
I had the Mayor as a teacher in College. His Bill Clinton impersonation was dead on.
He teach econ at MW?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:11 PM 04-04-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
I would say after the end of this month the lockdown will need to ease up in certain ways.

The severity of the lockdown cannot continue in its current form.
If it has to it will, or it will have all been a complete waste of time.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 03:13 PM 04-04-2020
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
He teach econ at MW?
:-) I had him as a Music Teacher. This smoking hot blonde used to sit next to me. After college I saw the blond at record bar in kc. I got her number and I thought I was the shit. I didn't realize that numbers don't mean shit and girls flake especially if you are a JAG broke dick like me. 5 weeks ago the same girl sees my lic plate and tells me she likes my car and plate. I get excited and drop my 2 for 4 monsters at the north speedy's and one sprays all over me and goes rolling like 50 feet off. The one time I feel cool in-front of a hottie and I get some sort of revenge because the girl that ghosted me likes my car (which to a st joe person probably means it has a current tag) the one time I feel cool life is like "Oh where was I oh yeah, I need to knock this guy down a peg or two. Jesus himself came down and knocked those monsters out of my hand. He wants me to stay humble"
[Reply]
stumppy 03:14 PM 04-04-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
If it has to it will, or it will have all be a complete waste of time.
I just don't get how people don't understand this.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:15 PM 04-04-2020
Originally Posted by stumppy:
I just don't get how people don't understand this.
Oh and you do?
[Reply]
stumppy 03:19 PM 04-04-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Oh and you do?
:-)

You don't?
[Reply]
tk13 04:06 PM 04-04-2020
It all depends on the numbers. If the numbers of cases and deaths keep growing nobody is going to be upset about anything. Well some people will be, but those are the same people saying we're destroying the economy, when that was going to happen anyway. People aren't going to be eager to go out and do things if there's a legit fear they could catch this thing.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:39 PM 04-04-2020
2-3 weeks ago WA state was THE hot spot. Today it is 10th.
[Reply]
TLO 04:43 PM 04-04-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
2-3 weeks ago WA state was THE hot spot. Today it is 10th.
Do you have the list?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:43 PM 04-04-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
It all depends on the numbers. If the numbers of cases and deaths keep growing nobody is going to be upset about anything. Well some people will be, but those are the same people saying we're destroying the economy, when that was going to happen anyway. People aren't going to be eager to go out and do things if there's a legit fear they could catch this thing.
Fear.

Even when the social distancing is called off, people are not going to just pick up where they left off. The virus will still be out there killing people. It’s going to take some time, months, before the majority of people feel safe to resume their old life.
[Reply]
Page 1103 of 3903
« First < 10360310031053109310991100110111021103 110411051106110711131153120316032103 > Last »
Up