ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2374 of 4823
« First < 1374187422742324236423702371237223732374 237523762377237823842424247428743374 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:54 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Nah, they don't have a darling at QB anymore and the team us even bad enough to not take advantage of the cheap air
Oh, but there's still time yeah with 2 of the 3 coming up in Denver. I mean 3 of the first 5 on the road is great for a change. Hopefully, that thin air advantage rears its ugly head and gives them just enough to squeek out a few wins and then if the Chargers do their thing, hey - back to .500 heading into TNF.

And, then that's great for KC, yeah? I mean, KC could then bash the hopes and dreams of the predominantly orange and blue right when life was brought back into 2019. Let's make it happen.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:56 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Hey, after 20 years... the expectation should be nothing less.

Plus, the next three games are pivotal if Denver is going to be at .500 when they face the Chiefs in Week 7 on Thursday Night Football in Denver.

Up next -

Jaguars: 1-2, after beating the Titans and losing to KC and HOU. New QB running the show, looks good so far. Game 4 (still constitutes early, yeah) in Denver.

Chargers: 1-2, after beating the Colts in OT and then losing @ Detroit and home vs HOU.

Titans: 1-2, after a huge butt kicking of the Browns @ CLE, they've now lost vs the Colts and Jags.

Denver has an incredible bag of issues, but with three 1-2 teams on the schedule and 2 of 3 in Denver... you know the place they nearly won at two weeks ago vs CHI, who knows - maybe they can get on a win streak.

Denver obviously has to figure out a way to get pressure on the QB, it's now a pitiful joke how clean they keep the opposing QB. And, a turnover by the defense would be good.

Denver could have easily won the CHI game had it not been for mental errors and penalties, but that's what dumb teams do at the worst possible moments and they have been playing like a dumb team.

Against Green Bay, Denver did pretty well in a lot of areas and they didn't get out to a slow start. They're downfall was heading into the half - fumbling on a key drive and then GB scoring on that as they close out the half. Then, to open the half... yep, another turnover resulting in another GB TD.

I mean, they had 3 solid drives (33 plays) to open the game only to fumble, punt, fumble, TD, INT, punt to close out the game.

Jaguars - who knows what to expect, they are 0-2 against two teams that are a combined 5-1, tough schedule early on. Chargers - hell, who knows? On paper, Chargers should win that game in their sleep. Denver won there in 2018 and since Manning retired, the series is tied at 3-3. Titans - who knows, they may be as ugly as Denver, save for the week 1 win.

Denver may be in a world of suck right now, but if they have any heart and any leaders on that team - they'll find a way to win against teams that are an uninspiring 1-2 each, two of which have lost 2 straight.

And, BlackOp and all the others from the tinfoil hat crew ... if they NFL is fixed, maybe this is one of the moments they're waiting for. The once dominant franchise, down and out... but are they? Can they battle back to 3-3 to face the undefeated Chiefs in Denver on Thursday Night? Hey, if it's rigged... that's a hell of a story line, yeah? Let's see what happens!!!!! C'mon... let's go.

I know you'll come back with the standard "we'll see" but as bad as the Donks have looked, I don't see how they can expect to win more than 2 games tops. I highly doubt they'll get a win before they play us.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:09 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
I know you'll come back with the standard "we'll see" but as bad as the Donks have looked, I don't see how they can expect to win more than 2 games tops. I highly doubt they'll get a win before they play us.
Phhhhtt... c'mon, I put that little easter egg in the initial comment for you.

...Let's see what happens!!!!! C'mon... let's go.

[Reply]
BlackOp 02:21 PM 09-23-2019
I have to say...I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Donks lose their home opener on a terrible call. Been a long time coming...

That would have never happened during HGH's doped-up comeback years...

NFL doesn't care about them anymore....

Their fans STILL think they are a border-line elite franchise that is barely away from being in the post-season.

They haven't started 0-3 in 2 decades....Go Horseface!! Keep doing what you do....
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:48 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I have to say...I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Donks lose their home opener on a terrible call. Been a long time coming...

That would have never happened during HGH's doped-up comeback years...

NFL doesn't care about them anymore....

Their fans STILL think they are a border-line elite franchise that is barely away from being in the post-season.

They haven't started 0-3 in 2 decades....Go Horseface!! Keep doing what you do....
Yeah, and I haven't even mentioned that once... still believe at the end of the season, those things balance out. That did suck though.

The next three weeks, specifically week 4, will speak volumes about their mental toughness. Are they ready to tuck tail and run or fight? Right now, I'm 50/50 on which way I would bet unfortunately. The team has no leader - should be Von or CHJ, but neither is capable or willing.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:52 PM 09-23-2019
Yeah, and I haven't even mentioned that once... still believe at the end of the season, those things balance out. That did suck though.

The next three weeks, specifically week 4, will speak volumes about their mental toughness. Are they ready to tuck tail and run or fight? Right now, I'm 50/50 on which way I would bet unfortunately. The team has no leader - should be Von or CHJ, but neither is capable or willing.
Hey, you're only a game out of second. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:52 PM 09-23-2019

In this day and age, it should be your QB. Unfortunately, you guys have Flacco. He's got the personality of a cardboard box. That's just not going to cut it.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:36 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
In this day and age, it should be your QB. Unfortunately, you guys have Flacco. He's got the personality of a cardboard box. That's just not going to cut it.

Maybe a cardboard box but I’d rather spend a hour talking to the Mahomes cardboard head than an hour trying to interact with Flacco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TEX 03:39 PM 09-23-2019

Such is life in the "World of SUCK." :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:45 PM 09-23-2019
They aren't winning the next 3. " Tis but a flesh wound" MHMulefool
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:30 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Hey, you're only a game out of second. :-)
So you’re saying there’s a chance...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:31 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
They aren't winning the next 3. " Tis but a flesh wound" MHMulefool
Maybe not... likely not, time will tell.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:32 PM 09-23-2019
Props to MHM

Out of all the cowards who quit the board once Denver sucked, he's the only one to consistently show up.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:36 PM 09-23-2019
I hope that they win all of the next 3. They may not have a chance to win another game all year and I really don't want to see them picking in the top 5 next year. They could luck into a real quarterback. It's more fun watching them play quarterback roulette with has beens and never weres
[Reply]
TEX 04:56 PM 09-23-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Props to MHM

Out of all the cowards who quit the board once Denver sucked, he's the only one to consistently show up.
That's because he's biding his time...
Gonna have a LONG wait!
[Reply]
Page 2374 of 4823
« First < 1374187422742324236423702371237223732374 237523762377237823842424247428743374 > Last »
Up