ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2264 of 4825
« First < 1264176421642214225422602261226222632264 226522662267226822742314236427643264 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
tmax63 08:40 AM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
It is what it is... I haven't heard from or read comments from any Broncos' fan that I know that was trying to polish it.
True enough. Logan and Lewis are paid broadcasters for the Broncos although Logan has done it long enough to be able to voice a little bit of his own opinion without fearing for his job.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:49 AM 02-15-2019
I still am so excited about Joe Flacco
[Reply]
FAX 08:50 AM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Unfortunately, there is a good chance Reid will never ride off into the sunset or enjoy retirement. He’s either going to coach until an NFL team won’t have him or until he dies on the job.

That’s just who he is
Probably true.

Wally will likely hit the dirt while still in harness. Besides, what would he do with his time? All he knows is grind on football.

Plus, has there ever been anybody better at grooming his eventual replacement? One of his guys will give the eulogy then accept the leatherbound, red & gold embossed playbook Wally left him in his will.

Afterward, the Ghost Of Wally will torment and bedevil the minds of officials and DCs for decades. It's all good.

FAX
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 10:00 AM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
... I said it then - that ealier run, bought me some time as I know it doesn't stay great forever.
Unless you are the Patriots
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:32 AM 02-15-2019
Can’t wait to beat the shit out of the statue that is Joe Flacco. What a bum. KC led the league in sacks with a passive DC. Now they add an aggressive DC and stud defensive staff, so they think adding Flacco will beat KC? He’s not even better than Keesum. Congrats Broncos fans, you’re the pre-Mahomes Chiefs :-). Enjoy 3rd place.

There is no way to spin this in a positive manner. Flacco was benched for a RB playing QB. Your OL sucks, so Elway brings in Flacco. LOL
[Reply]
RunKC 10:43 AM 02-15-2019
These shitheads live in the past. They said the same thing about Keenum making a as many championship games as we have since 1970. Can’t wait to beat their egotistical asses for the 8th time in a row.

Joe Flacco: 10 playoff wins

The Kansas City Chiefs: 10 playoff wins pic.twitter.com/gHqIeo1Fos

— Ryan Koenigsberg (@RyanKoenigsberg) February 14, 2019

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:43 AM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
Unless you are the Patriots
The league will eventually put "teenage boys" on the list of banned substances and Tom Brady will be forced to retire. Even the Patriot Way will come to an end eventually.
[Reply]
Best22 12:20 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
These shitheads live in the past. They said the same thing about Keenum making a as many championship games as we have since 1970. Can’t wait to beat their egotistical asses for the 8th time in a row.

He won 10 playoff games with the Ravens, so what? Ravens are a better franchise than the Broncos.

It’s meaningless. 2012 was the same year Kaep and RGIII were still relevant
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:26 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by MotherfuckerJones:
Can’t wait to beat the shit out of the statue that is Joe Flacco. What a bum. KC led the league in sacks with a passive DC. Now they add an aggressive DC and stud defensive staff, so they think adding Flacco will beat KC? He’s not even better than Keesum. Congrats Broncos fans, you’re the pre-Mahomes Chiefs :-). Enjoy 3rd place.

There is no way to spin this in a positive manner. Flacco was benched for a RB playing QB. Your OL sucks, so Elway brings in Flacco. LOL
Oh it's already begun. They're starting to hope, to believe. I think it's just beyond awesome that the Chiefs are now the measuring stick for that jank-ass franchise of cheaters.

Directly from Elway's mouth:

"With Flacco, a running game, and a revamped defense, we can beat the Chiefs".

There's John Elway, shooting for the stars folks! :-) We're SO in to that clowns head and I love it.

Yeah I just addressed that bullshit for them. I wonder if they will accept the truth? :-)

Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The league will eventually put "teenage boys" on the list of banned substances and Tom Brady will be forced to retire. Even the Patriot Way will come to an end eventually.
I'm telling you, Braadeee and Jizzle are going to retire to some private island where they can both take turns doing the pool and lawn boys.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:30 PM 02-15-2019

Kansas City Chiefs = 1 Patrick Mahomes
Denver Broncos = 0 Patrick Mahomes
As of now that is the ONLY stat that matters.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:07 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Oh it's already begun. They're starting to hope, to believe. I think it's just beyond awesome that the Chiefs are now the measuring stick for that jank-ass franchise of cheaters.

Directly from Elway's mouth:

"With Flacco, a running game, and a revamped defense, we can beat the Chiefs".

There's John Elway, shooting for the stars folks! :-) We're SO in to that clowns head and I love it.

Yeah I just addressed that bullshit for them. I wonder if they will accept the truth? :-)

I'm telling you, Braadeee and Jizzle are going to retire to some private island where they can both take turns doing the pool and lawn boys.
I guess when you are a desperate, middle of the road talent team like the Cheating Donks- beating KC should be a top priority.

How many times have they lost to us in a row now?

How many home losses in a row to the Chiefs now?

Slow Joe and his 1.2 TD's per game won't break the streak when you have the NFL MVP on the other side who is already 3-0 in his young career against the Donks.
[Reply]
crispystl 01:20 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I guess when you are a desperate, middle of the road talent team like the Cheating Donks- beating KC should be a top priority.

Slow Joe and his 1.2 TD's per game won't break the streak when you have the NFL MVP on the other side who is already 3-0 in his young career against the Donks.
They know they're fucked
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:20 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

Not to mention that they are all to a man ignoring( or are in complete denial of )the fact that we just completely cleaned house defensively and have hired some really premium talent to replace the shit-show we've been working with for 3 years now.
When Spags and Co. get their side of the ball in alignment, we're going to clean this entire league's fucking clock. Even if this defense in its first year scored no points, created no turnovers, but simply held the opponent at bay, allowing for only two TD's per game and multiple field goals, the Chiefs will win every single match up, every time.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:01 PM 02-17-2019
Broncos will attacko with Flacco
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:08 PM 02-17-2019
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Broncos will attacko with Flacco

You gonna take a lot of SACK-O's with Flacco.
[Reply]
Page 2264 of 4825
« First < 1264176421642214225422602261226222632264 226522662267226822742314236427643264 > Last »
Up