ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 64
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** OFFICIAL 2020 CHIEFS Training Camp News and Reports****
Trivers 09:41 AM 08-02-2020
All news, pictures, videos, links, gossip pertaining to 2020 Chiefs Training Camp

Where: Chiefs KC practice facility and via Zoom/Teams

When: Players report 8/31. Padded practices 8/9.

No preseason games.

First game: Houston - 9/10/

CHIEFS Twitter Feed
https://twitter.com/Chiefs

Coach Reid Opening Speech
https://twitter.com/i/status/1288981387358490626
[Reply]
O.city 03:24 PM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Guys I'm a bit worried about our CBs while Breeland is out
Is it 2019 again? Feel like we did this all last year.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:42 PM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm not convinced Seals-Jones is better than Yelder, to be honest.

He's been a cock-tease since he was a freshman. Dude has never played to his hype and he's probably just a fairly crappy football player.

I think Yelder can be a strong #2 TE for us, if perhaps not as physically unique as Seals-Jones.
Maybe. But Seals looks a heck of a lot more athletic and appears to have better hands. If, and I know it's a big 'if,' Seals hadn't gotten hurt, and played up to his potential, I think he would've been a bigger pass-catching asset than Yelder has ever been.
[Reply]
R Clark 04:05 PM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Maybe. But Seals looks a heck of a lot more athletic and appears to have better hands. If, and I know it's a big 'if,' Seals hadn't gotten hurt, and played up to his potential, I think he would've been a bigger pass-catching asset than Yelder has ever been.
This, I think he could have excelled under Reid with this coaching staff.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 04:17 PM 08-17-2020
I just got a call Chiefs, want me there to play tight end. I think about pushing things around on my calendar I might be able to do it.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:33 PM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm not convinced Seals-Jones is better than Yelder, to be honest.

He's been a cock-tease since he was a freshman. Dude has never played to his hype and he's probably just a fairly crappy football player.

I think Yelder can be a strong #2 TE for us, if perhaps not as physically unique as Seals-Jones.
Yelder runs good routes, has soft hands and has some serious athleticism. And unlike the Demetrius Harris tenure, there was never a moment last year when I thought to myself "This guy has no business in the NFL".

The only thing I don't understand about Yelder is why did he have to split time with Blake Bell? Bell was fine last year but he doesn't have half the athleticism as Yelder and the Chiefs allowed him to walk.

All that said, I don't think the Chiefs will have a difficult time replacing the third tight end on their roster.
[Reply]
booger 04:45 PM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
I just got a call Chiefs, want me there to play tight end. I think about pushing things around on my calendar I might be able to do it.
Here at the CP scouting department we’ve always viewed you as more of a wide receiver
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:58 PM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Is it 2019 again? Feel like we did this all last year.
I dont recall being down 2 corners at any point last year though I could be wrong. Last year the debate was more about the talent of the CB position.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:28 PM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I dont recall being down 2 corners at any point last year though I could be wrong. Last year the debate was more about the talent of the CB position.
People freak out about our corners every goddamn year.

I'd rather the Chiefs keep doing what they're doing by being patient and not making any desperation moves just so they can look better at the position on paper.
[Reply]
Direckshun 05:40 PM 08-17-2020
The CChiefs started the season with 4 damn corners.

They had Breeland and Ward with Fuller in the slot.

Fenton was backing up all three positions. Had some of us as a nervous wreck.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:56 PM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
This is the season that Charvarious Ward becomes a legit #1 CB and I like what I've seen from Rashad Fenton, who will start in place of Breeland for his suspension.
I’m not entirely sold on Ward being a #1 just yet, but yeah agreed on the idea that the cupboard may not be so bare after all... this is now a legit “next man up” organization
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:33 PM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
The CChiefs started the season with 4 damn corners.

They had Breeland and Ward with Fuller in the slot.

Fenton was backing up all three positions. Had some of us as a nervous wreck.
Damn I dont remember that.

Wouldnt mind signing Cockrell for while Breeland is out.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:13 PM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I’m not entirely sold on Ward being a #1 just yet, but yeah agreed on the idea that the cupboard may not be so bare after all... this is now a legit “next man up” organization
I like Ward but I’m in the same place. It’s great that he’s fixing his eyes but I’ll believe he’s a #1 corner when I see it. He has the potential to be terrific though.

I just don’t want to end up in another situation where we have Josh Shaw covering Gronk and that decides a game. We’re not far removed from that and our depth isn’t ideal.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:50 PM 08-17-2020

Per his interview with @mitchholthus and @KCChiefs_Matt today, @cheetah has bulked up to 195 pounds. That’s a lot of mass and it should pay dividends against physical DBs and with breaking tackles. I see a legendary season coming for league’s fastest!#Chiefs | #ChiefsKingdom

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) August 17, 2020

[Reply]
ModSocks 09:01 PM 08-17-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
And he's still faster than Mecole.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:49 PM 08-17-2020
Keep doubting Rashad Motherfucking Fenton!!
[Reply]
Page 11 of 64
« First < 7891011 121314152161 > Last »
Up