ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 163
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
KCUnited 03:30 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Hill should be suspended
He needs to learn to tongue kiss his kids instead.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:31 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Hill should be suspended
For?
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:31 PM 04-24-2019
Romper this piece of shit thread
[Reply]
O.city 03:31 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
:-) I'll keep telling myself I can ****ing read.

I'm not saying the NFL doesn't have some type of evidence, all i am saying is Goodall cannot, I repeat cannot, just willy nilly suspend players without some sort of evidence.
The investigation of Hill is probably evidence enough for something.
[Reply]
jd1020 03:32 PM 04-24-2019
Read the goddamn policy. It repeatedly says if EVIDENCE is found AFTER an investigation.

It never says we can do whatever we want with no evidence.
Do you not believe that the case in which Hill is involved in wouldnt fall under the last two bullet points under "Standard of Conduct"?
[Reply]
jettio 03:32 PM 04-24-2019
The NFL and the Chiefs should leave Tyreek Hill alone and make the point that the best interests of the child is for the parents to get help if they need help and not try to create an environment where people are afraid to make good faith reports and participate in the child protection process.

The NFL and the Chiefs should not create a situation where they attempt to breach the confidentiality of the child protection process. If these young parents or one of them needs some help, let the professionals help them and don't meddle with that process.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:32 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
:-) he can change that however he sees fit. They gave him sole ownership of the entire system and all that stuff is just stuff he can simply ignore if he feels like it.
That is the NFL's written personal conduct policy.That actually means something. It implicitly states repeatedly "evidence" of a violation occurring.

Maybe they have evidence but they cant do shit without proof. You guys are nuts.
[Reply]
petegz28 03:32 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by MightyMouse:
I can’t believe there are people that believe he won’t be suspended. They have to either be trolling or just watch chiefs game and don’t follow the NFL
He will be suspended. 6-8 games seems likely. A year isn’t even impossible.
The only question is how long is the suspension/when it gets announced and how to proceed. Appeal and drag it out it until 2020 seems likely

As far the press conference goes. The DA is saving face with his comments. His words literally mean nothing. It’s PR 101.
Suspended for what? Maybe being the one out of who knows how many people that might have done something that no charges were filed for?
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:32 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Do you not believe that the case in which Hill is involved in wouldnt fall under the last two bullet points under "Standard of Conduct"?
Did you stop reading there?
[Reply]
FAX 03:34 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If he didn't beat his pregnant girlfriend, he probably would've been my favorite player in professional sports.
This isn't the time or place, Mr. TwistedChief, but we should perhaps discuss that particular case in depth.

There are fascinating aspects of those events (and the events that followed) which raise questions about what happened, why, and how the case was handled by all concerned.

FAX THE PURSUER OF TRUTH AND JUSTICE
[Reply]
jd1020 03:34 PM 04-24-2019
Did you stop reading there?
You mean inside the parenthesis where it says "whether or not criminal charges were filed"?
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 03:34 PM 04-24-2019
The only way and I repeat the ONLY way Hill gets a suspension is if he refuses to cooperate with the NFL. Hill is not getting suspended because Brooke Pryor was looking for a scoop.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 03:34 PM 04-24-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
You mean inside the parenthesis where it says "whether or not criminal charges were filed"?
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:35 PM 04-24-2019
That is the NFL's written personal conduct policy.That actually means something. It implicitly states repeatedly "evidence" of a violation occurring.

Maybe they have evidence but they cant do shit without proof. You guys are nuts.
He has zero obligation to follow anything he directed to be written. He can bend the rules as he sees fit because the Collective Bargaining Agreement gave him the power to do so.

He's gone against his own policy many times in the past. Don't assume he's going to follow that fully. It's a kangaroo court basically.
[Reply]
Rawlsian 03:35 PM 04-24-2019
Steve Smith? Steve young? Steve sarkishian? Steve Harvey?
[Reply]
Page 57 of 163
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Up