ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 107 of 163
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Major Update on Tyreek Hill [old thread, don't freak out]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:44 AM 04-24-2019

Today at 3:00, Steve will be holding a press conference regarding the criminal investigation involving Tyreek Hill and Crystal Espinal. This will be held in our 4th floor conference room.

— Johnson County KS DA (@JohnsonCoDA) April 24, 2019

From @NFLTotalAccess: The latest on #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill... pic.twitter.com/5xEpODrhuf

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 25, 2019

[Reply]
srvy 02:07 PM 04-25-2019
So the Meredith Corporation KCTV 5 is now the burden of proof in this case. You cant dance around the fact that Johnson County cant bring charges because they dont have the evidence. Im sorry thats just the facts. If channel 5 has something the DA didnt have my god they should be run out of town on a rail.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:08 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Um....you dont care as much as you want everyone to think that you do. Were you not breast fed as a child or something? You seem starved for attention. :-)
Hi, TEX. You seem to have taken a liking to me and enjoy calling me Stat Boy. It's a good one.

Would you like to make a bet?

If Tyreek Hill is on the Chiefs in a week, I don't post again on CP until the first preseason game.

If Tyreek Hill isn't on the Chiefs in a week, you don't post again on CP until the first preseason game.

We can make it longer if you'd like.
[Reply]
stumppy 02:08 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It's pretty clear what happened: the child was abused and and the abuse was covered up. And with contradicting reports on who perpetrated the abuse, they didn't have enough to win a case at trial.

If Hill beat his kid, he should be in prison.
If his fiancee beat her kid, she should be in prison.
If one of them covered up for the other, they should both be in prison.
If someone else beat his kid, the parents would pursue justice and would not remain so quiet about it.

duncan has a long, long history on this site of providing good information from credible sources. He did it yesterday by intimating that no charges would be filed, and he told me about the belt whippings weeks ago. You have a short history on this site of being a fucking crackpot.
QFMFT
[Reply]
TravelingChiefs 02:08 PM 04-25-2019
It's pretty clear what happened: the child was abused and and the abuse was covered up. And with contradicting reports on who perpetrated the abuse, they didn't have enough to win a case at trial.

If someone else beat his kid, the parents would pursue justice and would not remain so quiet about it.

duncan has a long, long history on this site of providing good information from credible sources. He did it yesterday by intimating that no charges would be filed, and he told me about the belt whippings weeks ago. You have a short history on this site of being a fucking crackpot.
So if Duncan has information and didn't give it to the DA then Duncan is protecting child abusers and should be in prison?
[Reply]
stumppy 02:09 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Hi, TEX. You seem to have taken a liking to me and enjoy calling me Stat Boy. It's a good one.

Would you like to make a bet?

If Tyreek Hill is on the Chiefs in a week, I don't post again on CP until the first preseason game.

If Tyreek Hill isn't on the Chiefs in a week, you don't post again on CP until the first preseason game.

We can make it longer if you'd like.

I'd give it more than a week.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:10 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
I'd give it more than a week.
"Go big or go home" -Texas motto
[Reply]
Codered 02:12 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TravelingChiefs:
So if Duncan has information and didn't give it to the DA then Duncan is protecting child abusers and should be in prison?
Are you trolling over and over again on purpose? Criminals avoid charges all the time. It sucks, yes. However, it was obvious from the DA's press conference that they strongly believed he was guilty.

They obviously know more than every single one of us on this board and their educated opinion should have value.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:13 PM 04-25-2019
Whatever keeps rednecks calling people who hate domestic abuse "SJW" off the forums is good in my opinion.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:14 PM 04-25-2019

duncan has a long, long history on this site of providing good information from credible sources. He did it yesterday by intimating that no charges would be filed, and he told me about the belt whippings weeks ago. You have a short history on this site of being a ****ing crackpot.
:-)

This sucks. It sucks for fans of the team.

It's way, way more than that for this child.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:15 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Let me ask the deniers one thing. Look at the photos. Read the reports.
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Where can i find them? My google skills failed me.
Anyone?
[Reply]
tmax63 02:15 PM 04-25-2019
Opinions, educated or otherwise aren't what our system of justice is built on.
[Reply]
Codered 02:16 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Opinions, educated or otherwise aren't what our system of justice is built on.
And that is why he isn't in jail. It hasn't brought his son home where the same system feels he would be in danger.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:16 PM 04-25-2019
So KCTV5 has a report that could change the draft strategy? Does that mean we are trading for Peterson and no longer need a CB?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 02:16 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Codered:
Are you trolling over and over again on purpose? Criminals avoid charges all the time. It sucks, yes. However, it was obvious from the DA's press conference that they strongly believed he was guilty.

They obviously know more than every single one of us on this board and their educated opinion should have value.
Their educated opinion was not to charge him. They obviously know more than every single one of us on this board and their educated opinion should have value.

Apparently they didn't believe that strongly.

Yeah, sometimes criminals avoid charges. Might have happened here. But if we start convicting people without evidence, we are truly ****ed as a society.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:16 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TravelingChiefs:
Kid gets beaten, photos are taken. Photos are seen by someone familiar with case. Information about photos are shared and passed on.

If the parents cover for one another and the kid can't intellectualize what happened to him, you have no witnesses. If a foreign object is used several days/weeks earlier, you don't have much in the way of forensic evidence, so you can't determine guilt. This isn't CSI.

Go look at the unsolved murder rate. Do you really think that just because charges were never brought in some of those cases that crimes weren't committed?
[Reply]
Page 107 of 163
« First < 75797103104105106107 108109110111117157 > Last »
Up